Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

This is worth watching; any input on origin is welcomed. I say Sirius or Zeta based space craft.. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwfdzfjFPc

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome-but where has this vid been -2015? I have a hunch this is from another time line and we may see more great footage like this

PET ROCK: the video came from the Rense web site, and it is a recent posting on that site. Rense is good about screening the posting of things that are questionable; he has been called out for posting questionable gray areas (i.e. David Icke, Jim Marrs, David Duke) many years ago. Here's an example of what Rense puts out:

Twitter ‘gave Saudi Arabia information about journalist who ended up dead’

Lucy Middleton, Metro Friday 9 Nov 2018 7:41 pm 

Twitter has come under fire after another dissident journalist was reportedly tortured and killed in Saudi Arabia. Turki Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Jasser was arrested on March 15 for allegedly running a Twitter account called Kashkool, which exposed human rights violations by Saudi authorities and royals. He then died while being tortured in detention, The New Khaleej states – prompting fresh outrage over an alleged leak of information that lead to his capture. Turki bin Abdul Aziz al-Jasser was allegedly arrested due to his Twitter account.

‘They got his information from the Twitter office in Dubai. That is how he was arrested,’ a source, who wishes to remain anonymous, told Metro.co.uk. ‘Twitter has become insecure for dissidents or critics. Everyone speaks under threat and pressure.

‘The accounts of Saudi dissidents are spied on. We are not safe using Twitter.’ source also claimed that Saud al-Qahtani, the former adviser to the Royal Court, leads a ‘cyber spy ring’ and has contacts inside the Dubai Twitter office. They allege that a so-called ‘Twitter mole’ handed over information on Al-Jasser, leading to his arrest earlier this year.

Many people believe Twitter has become unsafe for them to voice their opinions about Saudi authorities.

KRAKOW, POLAND - 2018/10/29: Twitter logo is seen on an android mobile phone. (Photo by Omar Marques/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)

They’re not the only one. After news of Al-Jasser’s alleged death broke, many people began using the hashtag #TwitterKilledTurkiAlJasser in an attempt to call out the platform for being ‘unsafe’. ‘We want justice for activists who arrested because of Twitter,’ one person tweeted. £50,000 raised for homeless man who rammed terrorist with shopping trolley.

Another said: ‘Twitter [is] not safe any more’, while a third wrote: ‘Twitter must revise its privacy policy. Literally, lives are at stake here.’ Al-Qahtani, who was dismissed from his role over journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s death, alluded to the ‘three methods’ officials use to unmask activists on social media last year. In a tweet from 2017, he warned that fake names could not protect dissidents. Saud al-Qahtani tweeted about the ‘methods’ used to find dissidents who use Twitter‘ Does your nickname protect you from the #blacklist?’ Al-Qahtani wrote online. ‘No. 1. States have a way of knowing the owner of the name. 2 – IP can be identified in many technical ways. 3- The secret I’m not going to say.’ The source said his tweet is ‘considered to be an intended threat’. 

Twitter have now said that the accusations against them are false. ‘We have teams around the world who work to improve the health of the public conversation,’ a Twitter Public Policy spokesperson said today. None of these policy enforcement teams are based in the MENA region at all, including our Dubai office. ‘Recent accusations to the contrary are false. ‘We rigorously limit access to sensitive account information to a small group of employees with extensive security and privacy training. No other personnel have the ability to access this information, regardless of where they operate.

‘We are committed to protecting those who use our service to advocate for equality, individual freedoms, and human rights. ‘We will continue to take steps to strengthen their privacy protections and overall safety.’ Al-Jasser’s alleged killing comes just one month after Washington Post journalist Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

the date on the vid as it plays shows 9/2015-

google is working with the ci coms to ferret out dissedents in china-people are being killed -this is nuts

I think these are toy store based space craft, compared to this:

ET HUGGER: your video looks more like laser pointers on a screen as opposed to something you buy from a toy store. You are entitled to your opinion; make note that Jeff Rense has interviewed heavyweights in the UFO community and is pretty good about screening his UFO videos...also note that Jeff Rense got to interview Bill Thompkins before he died; Bill Thompkins did back-engineering work for the U.S. Navy with crashed and captured alien spacecraft...Thompkins wrote a book about his experiences called "Selected By Extraterrestrials." Hence Jeff Rense is pretty good about knowledge of what is fake and what is real in the UFO community, probably much more than you.....here's his tribute to Bill Thompkins....click https://rense.com//general96/extended-tribute-to-bill-tompkins.htm

Malcolm, when you look at the video that you posted you see tree identical spacecraft that blink at exactly the same time, this looks unnatural to me. I think that it's just one "UFO" that is copied in some kind of software program and pasted in formation.

I'm no expert, but I don't think that real extraterrestrial spacecraft have so many lights. They move more elegantly through the skies and not so mechanically as in the video you posted.

Also take a look at the videos posted by James Gilliland, I don't know if all the unusual activity he catches on camera is 100% extraterrestrial, but these lights flow with ease through the skies.

ivy, do you remember those other genuine 'ufo' vids of sirian scouts [triad] over cambridge, england and another vid filmed from a passenger flight, over alabama....love these ones, also. the latter is known to us as the 'meratroseh manoeuvre.' cool stuff........;-]

I thought I saved the links to some of these videos, but it seems I've only saved three of them. There was a cool video of a Pleiadian beamship in the UK, now I can't find it. YouTube has more fake ones than real ones it seems.

I remember that you posted these videos in your blogs or in the comment sections, so they are still on ACC.

Sirian and Arcturian fly overs have this nice off-world vibe in a positive way :) They probably just do their work, but it sometimes looks like a dance performance.

great job locating this vid and linking here...i cannot cut and paste on current device...blessings, drekx x

Cambridge, August 2012. The video was previously posted here, but doesn't show. Nice footage :) This YouTube channel has more interesting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxdonutzxxx/videos

ET HUGGER: I looked at the video again, and the rate of blinking is not at the same time with the three craft as you claim....also note that there is an "in and out of focus" appearance not only with the craft, but also with the buildings below the craft at the same time (CEG can do "in and out focus," but not with a grainy appearance that this video had)....fake videos usually feature crisp views of craft and blurry views of terrestrial settings, or vice versa...my big problem with this video is providence; i.e. source of video, name of camera used, other witnesses, etc.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship