Good News : Update 3/10: Mark Huber Rough Notes from Ashtar on the Road tonightLois, Since Ashtar-on-the-road confirmed much of what was said in my brief notes, it is OK to send to whomever. The news is out there for good now.You will love Ashtar's statements tonight.St Germain did a great meditation and Mother came in to add to the 'celebration'.As to the question you asked,*is Bill Clinton one of the white hats?On Mar 10, 2009, at 3:22 PM, gates wrote?the answer is YES! He's been programmed from the beginning as a 'double agent' along with Obama and Nancy Pelosi. Some of his 21 clones did all the negative stuff. This will all be released after our announcement.They all met in beneath the White House...in 5D space...over the weekend. It was the highest level meeting on the planet in eons of time. Everyone in 3D to 5D and higher were there, if they have connection or responsibilities in deciding or coordinating actions which have begun with those worldwide arrests today. 14 million galactic-humans working for the King of Swords were involved in almost all countries on the planet.That's a big operation!Love,MarkP.S. Here's some notes that Steve Beckow took from the Ashtar on the Road CC tonight. The full transcript is still being prepared by Susan Leland's team.You'll want to read the whole thing when it's available*************************************************************************************************************************Here are some rough notes from the Ashtar on the Road Telecall, tonight. Ashtar speaks through Susan Leland. I found the call so exciting that I wanted to get the notes out in any way possible, as soon as possible.Ashtar commented on the Benjamin Fulford article that I posted to GRT earlier today, saying that the dominoes are falling. The arrested bankers mentioned in the Fulford article are the big ones, he said, who have been leading the world into the present financial debacle.Ashtar referred to something that Kelley posted on GRT earlier today, that Obama is reviewing all of Bush Jr.'s signing statements (executive orders). He acknowledged that this news was coming out in the mainstream press.Ashtar also confirmed something that I have long suspected that President Obama draws on "very capable" helpers in 3D+ bodies and regularly consults with St. Germain, Sananda, Mother Sekhmet, and the King of Swords. Ashtar said that Obama's own observational capabilities were fast catching up withKOS's.Congressional leaders are calling for the folding of the Federal Reserve into the Treasury Department, which will be the end of the Illuminati families who presently control the FR – "the ones who remain."He said the big American banks may crash. Their stocks may become zero. The derivatives dealings will soon come out. It is necessary for everyone to know about them as part of the housecleaning of the financial system that is taking place to prepare the way for the NESARA announcement.This housecleaning is literally bringing up the vibrations of the banks.After the announcement of NESARA, we will find that accounts will already have been set up for us. The banks will be Treasury-based. The national debt, which is owed to the Federal Reserve, will no longer exist. The banks will exist as a support for the people."Not only are you going to have abundance but you are going to have it in privacy and security," he said.He said that there would have been no way that the world could have understood or handled the NESARA announcement when matters were first being arranged. What is happening now is the groundwork, the preparation.The monetary system is fast being cleaned out. There is a great deal of activity there and in other fields as well. Ashtar said it is not only happening in the financial world.Pres. Obama has asked for a review of everything the government has dealings with.He said that the revolving-door practice of having lobbyists join the government and then return to the companies they represented is being ended.He said that private prisons, whose object is profit, are being reviewed. Large numbers of pardons will be issued. The "bounty system" whereby small offenses bring a prison sentence will be scrapped."All is well on Planet Earth," he said. "We are going ahead at warp speed."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
9 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
11 hours ago
More…