Good God, I think I just got it....!

I have always had a rough time meditating, (the Manhattan traffic outside my office windows doesn't help my already chatty mind).

But as I sit making jewelry as I have for over 43 years now, I realize that the state I enter when I am in the "making" process, is that of being in FLOW, a mindless state of bliss that we all recognize as those zones of time when there is no time, hours fly by, as our automatic hands are following the Divine Instructions that are pulsing from our HEARTS to our hands as they weave the Song of our higher selves...

No longer worried that I am not putting enough time in to proper meditation, I suddenly feel, that  Good God, peeling a pile of carrots, whittling a stick, or baking a pie from scratch, or weeding ones, flower garden, are all states of meditation...

So I would just like to share this insight. Making, working with your hands, being in a creative state, is really what is going to take you to that quiet, restful place where your babbling mind can just SHUT THE FUCK UP....

and let you merge with all that is there, the abyss of particles of light, a vast ocean of pure unadulterated LOVE. Your blood pressure drops, your adrenaline stops pumping, your breath becomes deeper and you begin to remember who you are...in that state of loving what you are doing.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good one citimonk
  • This is very true, even the most seemingly mundane tasks can turn into meditation if you think about it in the right way. I like cooking and even cleaning when I can get into that state!

Catherine x

• yes the flow or the zone...i try my best to stay there...thanks for sharing, much love

• Yes, Yes, Yes. You are a jewel for sharing.

• @rimstudio....congrats on your finding. Sometimes we stumble upon a treasure.  :-)

• @tenttinyturtles...you are right about the martial arts part. Except now days there is very (I mean Very) little time placed in the mind portion of martial arts study. Today unfortunately it's all about the movements and very little mind control. I spent several decades studying M.A. and the mental/meditative state was self taught, only after knowing that I was missing something in my training. But yes your idea is sound.

• Yes meditation/concentration of awareness is something that can be done anytime anywhere, not just sitting down in the lotus position.

Read this article, theres some good insights !  http://www.monkboss.com/index.php/27-meditation-a-pathway-to-finding-your-true-life-purpose

When you leave space time and enter the place of peace then you know that is meditation

• I always lie down on my back when i meditate, i feel like that is when i'm most relaxed.

•  

I paint with my hands that turn into a blurr after several hours have vanished.  these  painting's i've done took months to paint in the zone of no time. i know exactly what your talking about great post.

8114343661?profile=original

8114301501?profile=original

8114342887?profile=original

8114343473?profile=original

• Love your artwork ljwheat, thanks for sharing!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
20 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
17 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
23 hours ago
More…