Good Food Blog

🥦🥕🌽🥦🥕🌽🥦🥕🌽🥦🥕🌽🥦🥕🌽🥦🥕🌽🥦 

This topic is for everyone who is on a journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle and tries to find out what type of food or diet works for them. 

Feel free to share your own experiences. Feel free to share food and health tips, interesting articles, educational videos and awesome recipes. 

But please no shaming of people who are too thin/fat/vegan/non-vegan etc. 

🧚 May the Good Food Fairies be with us! 🧚‍♀️

🌴🥥🍊🌴🥥🍋🌴🥥🍊🌴🥥🍋🌴🥥🍊🌴🥥🍋🌴 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well that's a start, dear....When you get into the routine, you'll not even miss the refined sugars...
              And as for yeast flakes, they are a natural food source, comprised of all the B complex vitamins.....I take a couple of teaspoons, every day...Some people like to sprinkle them on other foods...
              They help the nerves and nervous system...
              Actually, anyone suffering from fidgety (restless) legs, should take a spoon and it will clear up very quickly...
              I remember my mum suffering from this, when I was younger....I wish I could have told her the solution, then...It works so well...
              Any problem to do with nerves, can be remedied with one or more of the B vitamins...
              Sympathetic or parasympathetic nervous system..

And of course, taking all the B-complex, contained within such a good source as yeast flakes, is part of a healthy diet...
              One thing Berg always mentions, is to try to get the 100% natural flakes, without the fortified B12 added...
              • Thanks! I will add yeast flakes to my shopping list and pick an organic brand.

I’m not planning to add artificial sweeteners to my meals. I like to keep things simple and natural. I’m not so desperate for sugars yet. Unless it’s chocolate cookies 😇

I have this sirup that contains 68% sugar 😄

If I would mix a tiny teaspoon of sirup into a low carb meal, maybe I could still use it as a sweetener. Same for sweet fruits, I may still want to eat them occasionally.

I looked for low carb/Keto friendly bread. I found several recipies with almond and coconut flour. That caught my attention. But instead of bread, I may try pancakes or wraps first, easy to make and it goes with many different meals.

📝 Recipe for Keto pancakes: Almond and/or coconut flour + eggs or cream cheese. Mix > frying pan > eat 🥞🤗
                • 🥥 Every day a teaspoon of coconut oil already resulted in a softer and more nourished skin, also my hair feels softer.

Coconut oil is lightweight and easy to digest. I’m a bit disappointed that it doesn’t taste as coconutty as I expected.

Previously I’ve been using it mostly on my skin and hair.
                • Yum, yummy..!! 🥞🤗 I think there are plenty of keto alternatives....Pancakes are nice...I also like the "keto bombs" Berg's wife recommends, which use stevia choc, with nuts....Not that I snack a great deal, but for people who really feel the need to snack, in their "eating window" time period, than these are satisfying...

Hey, did I mention that I like to take a spoon of Berg's "Wheat Grass Juice Powder" every day, mixed in half a glass of water....? A couple of years ago, Berg was offering this in it's natural form, which frankly tasted like pond water...Frogs, weeds, tadpoles, the lot...hehe...!!🤢🐸

But then he thankfully started adding stevia sweetner, lemon flavour, to the powder.....
                  Now that makes the drinking experience so much better....😄It was always healthy, but tastes better than before...It's palatable, now.
                  If you're thinking of getting some, it's possible to find plenty of sellers on e-Bay....
                  • I will stay with vegs, fruits, oils and nuts for now 🐿

When necessary I may add supplements like minerals.

I’m planning to order organic nuts online. Maybe 2 kg in total, that would make perfect snacks. The bags are sealed, so these nuts are edible for 2 or 3 months.

Raisins are my favorite snack. The jury is still not out on them. Maybe I buy less and mix them with the nuts.

Peanut butter, nut butters/spread, do you ever use them? I’m glad I can keep those.

I need to see what Dr. Berg has to say about milk. To make my type of wraps, which may be a perfect bread replacement. I occasionally drink milk, but not much.

🥯 And check this: https://youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Keto+buns
                    https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Keto+buns
                    • 1 🍌 = 25+ carbs!

Side note: I 💕 them…

“Unripe bananas contain mostly starch, which makes up 70–80% of their dry weight.

However, bananas lose their starch as they ripen.

During ripening, the starch is converted into simple sugars (sucrose, glucose, and fructose). Interestingly, ripe bananas contain only 1% starch.”

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/green-bananas-good-or-bad#nutr...
                      Green Bananas: Good or Bad?
                      Green bananas have several benefits, but some people dislike their taste. This article explains whether you should eat green bananas or avoid them.
                    • Yep, rule of thumb is......Whatever the official recommendations from the government are, ALWAYS THINK AND DO THE OPPOSITE...And you'll be OK...lol
                      😁
                    • A national dish here: kale, mashed potatoes and a sausage 😁

I downloaded a carb list: how many carbs can be found in what food 😮

More shocking: the official recommendations from the government sponsored food center, including: eat less meat, less saturated fats and climate talk propaganda.

Recommended for adults:
                      - Calories: 2000
                      - Carbs: 260 gr.
                      - Sugars: 90 gr.
                      - Total fats: 70 gr.
                      - Included saturated fats: 20 gr.
                      - Protein: 50 gr.
                      - Salt: 6 gr.

The recommendations are different for people with diabetes: 50-130 gr. carbs daily.
                    • These blenders are useful if you are including kale in the diet, as eating it as a salad, is unpleasant....

I used to blend, for about 6-months of keto, but then changed to spinach, avocados, red chard and others, so no longer took kale...

Try it out and let me know how you cope with it...
  • Food wisdom: when we eat more saturated fats, we have less food cravings, thus less cravings for carbs and sugar.

This data comes from Dr. Berg and he is right.

Fats, protein and carbs all fill up, but we should pick the healthiest options.

So instead of getting my carbs from bread or pasta, I should try to get my carbs from fresh food instead of processed food.

Some things will be easy to replace: oils and real butter instead of plant based butter. But totally leaving bread out, I will go slow-motion. Meat & fish, I will look into it. Maybe thin slices first.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
5 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
7 hours ago
"Yes sadly New York and also California got tons of problems right now that need fixed asap. The blue states in general need major fixing they got way too much corruption."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And don't get me wrong New Yorkers, who are true US citizens and proud of it....I'm on your side and totally sympathise with the plight of what was once a great city.....
But don't forget to vote Donald Trump, in November......Ditch the lefties...…"
9 hours ago
More…