ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOMS (EXPRESS WAY TO REACH GOD)

GOD IS DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THE FATHER

large%20baba.jpg

I'VE BEEN TOLD BY GOD TO PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOU ALL!!!

THE FATHER'S MAIN MESSAGE TO YOU ALL:

YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN A MATRIX ON EARTH!!! YOUR SOULS ARE TRAPPED HERE
YOUR PHYSICAL BODY IS NOT REAL AND JUST AN ILLUSION...WHEN U DIE IT WILL DECAY... YOU ARE JUST A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY (SOUL), YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT!!! ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS EARTH IS JUST AN ILLUSION, LIKE A DREAM....YOU NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

WE NEED TO GO BACK HOME NOW!!! A MAJOR SHIFT WILL HAPPEN AS FROM 2025-2040
THE DEMONS & EVIL FORCES ARE LOSING GRIP ON HUMANITY....YOU HAVE BEEN SLAVED FOR YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING....

You are trapped in the cycle of reincarnation on earth and worse your trapped soul keeps on recycling back on earth again and again without you even realizing and remembering your past lives. THESE MAGIC MUSHROOMS WILL RESCUE YOU!!!

This is NOT a joke. I am not 'high' or anything, I'm very SANE when I am telling you all this. ALL THIS IS REAL They have made it illegal in some countries but others not, if it was really harmful it wouldnt be legal in some countries. Even in the video game Super Mario, it depicts how when he eats magic mushrooms, he becomes more powerful, all this is not hasard. MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAKE YOU RECALL WHO YOU ARE AND CONNECT BACK WITH GOD....

WE ARE ALL ONE AND UNITED IN PEACE AND LOVE...

THE EVIL FORCES ARE TRYING TO BAR MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAXIMUM COUNTRIES THEY CAN...COS ALL COUNTRIES THAT LEGALIZE IT THEY KNOW THE SOULS WILL AWAKEN AND REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE ....

THIS AMBIENCE OF HATE, VIOLENCE, JEALOUSY AND ALL NEGATIVITY NEEDS TO CEASE ON THIS PLANET....

PLEASE WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU CAN ORDER THIS TO YOU HOME, THEN ORDER...

Whatever you see there on the 'other side' is NOT HALLUCINATION. It's all REAL but happening on another dimension. Some people call it 'hallucinogen mushrooms' just to baffle your mind and make you think it's all false so you lose interest COS THEY WANT YOUR SOUL TO REMAIN TRAPPED ON EARTH IN IGNORANCE.

DRUGS AS COCAINE, HEROINE ETC..ARE EVIL AND SPREADED BY DEMONS, THEY ARE TO HARM AND DESTROY MAXIMUM HUMAN SOULS AND THEIR EFFECTS ARE TEMPORAL/LIMITED WHERE AS MAGIC MUSHROOM IS NATURAL AND DIVINE WAY TO RETURN BACK TO GOD AND LONG TERM WELL-BEING.

What people try to find in drugs is in fact ESCAPE FROM THIS WORLD cos we do not belong here, we are all temporarily here trapped in this matrix.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY.
So yesterday just after eating the entire bag and drinking water, after half an hour I start giggling and laughing hysterically as I've never done in my entire life to the point I was almost suffocating! It was a tremendous joy and happiness that I never felt before. Everything was looking hilarious to me. A few mins later I see blazing white light starting to appear in front of me accompanied by presence of other divine beings (angels). The father(God) starts talking to me and told me to shed down the message to maximum of us. Like me there are many others on earth who have been sent to drink the poison of humanity and eradicate suffering. We are scattered all over the planet and sent to rescue you who is plunged in darkness and ignorance. There were also angels present and were helping me HEAL & DISSOLVED all my past traumas and repressed sadness, anger and all negative emotions. Right now I feel REBORN and ready to serve God at full force. I was an angel on earth here since the time of creation during the time when the angels were walking on earth. Due to abuse over the infant souls, a Universal Deluge was sent to CLEANSE the planet cos almost all of us were getting corrupt into vices and abusing of our powers over the weaker beings of God. Rebel angels were banished and sent to the lower realms. I too was a rebell but I did not rebell that much as others, that's why I was given a chance to reform among humans on earth and was not sent the lower realms. Those who rebelled seriously are down there to what you call hell. I've promised to God I will work on my ego and NOT to disconnect from the light and source again. Though the vices are very strong, it's my homework now to fight and control it and we all should fight again the vices trapping us (Lust, Attachment, Anger, Greed, Lethargy & Vanity).

ORDER HERE:

http://www.shayanashop.com/Magic_Psilocybe_Mushrooms/pd-2281-1024-pm14/Mexicana-Psilocybe_Tampanensis.aspx

If Magic Mushrooms is illegal in your country, you can order the kits and spores syrynges to plant your own mushrooms or try to find people in your country who sell it.

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO OPINIONATES THE SAME ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOM...LOOK AT OTHERS' COMMENTS TOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTjyADcrdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln2y-SIn7Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGAG9KQjUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa0q8GEIO1o

If you want to communicate and connect back to the father, you know what to do now. You all have free will, you have a choice, it's all in your hands now.

PEACE & LOVE :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes,,,do be very careful....know what you are looking for and don´t just pick any mushroom you find...  One main point is that when you squeeze the stem it turns a dark blue.  Be very careful...poison mushrooms might grow in the same area.

• They grow wild in the cow pastures in most places I have lived.  Be sure you know what to look for and be careful not to get caught for trespassing.

• I always  go in fields where there are cows..after the rain it is easy to find them...in the right season..

• i gotta try this

• Hi folks, hi telekenetic, that is one way, a way that requires ink paper money for most.

I'm sure there are many, many other ways, a free and easy one i know of, is sungazing.

Another way is being in nature often, surrounded by much green and plants, as far away from harmful artificial frequencies as possible.

Another way, is close contact with animals of the wild.

peace love light

• Violet Ray: Animals are natural healers (at least of your spirit).

• 8115443468?profile=original

• Wow.  Animals are really important.  I wish I had a pet, but I am not allowed any in my apartment. 

• Just put a few nuts and berries on your window-shelf every now and then, and you'll get to have plenty of "pets".

That's how I solved the "no pets allowed"-problem when I lived in an apartment. :)

The birds who found the food quite quickly learned to recognise me in the area, whereas I got to have plenty of pets in the end. Although, they were wild, so I never got to have them inside the apartment. They were more like, wild pets.

Sort of like all the cats I have nowadays, where none of them are my own, but they treat me as if they were anyway. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
7 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
7 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
9 hours ago
More…