ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOMS (EXPRESS WAY TO REACH GOD)

GOD IS DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THE FATHER

large%20baba.jpg

I'VE BEEN TOLD BY GOD TO PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOU ALL!!!

THE FATHER'S MAIN MESSAGE TO YOU ALL:

YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN A MATRIX ON EARTH!!! YOUR SOULS ARE TRAPPED HERE
YOUR PHYSICAL BODY IS NOT REAL AND JUST AN ILLUSION...WHEN U DIE IT WILL DECAY... YOU ARE JUST A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY (SOUL), YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT!!! ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS EARTH IS JUST AN ILLUSION, LIKE A DREAM....YOU NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

WE NEED TO GO BACK HOME NOW!!! A MAJOR SHIFT WILL HAPPEN AS FROM 2025-2040
THE DEMONS & EVIL FORCES ARE LOSING GRIP ON HUMANITY....YOU HAVE BEEN SLAVED FOR YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING....

You are trapped in the cycle of reincarnation on earth and worse your trapped soul keeps on recycling back on earth again and again without you even realizing and remembering your past lives. THESE MAGIC MUSHROOMS WILL RESCUE YOU!!!

This is NOT a joke. I am not 'high' or anything, I'm very SANE when I am telling you all this. ALL THIS IS REAL They have made it illegal in some countries but others not, if it was really harmful it wouldnt be legal in some countries. Even in the video game Super Mario, it depicts how when he eats magic mushrooms, he becomes more powerful, all this is not hasard. MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAKE YOU RECALL WHO YOU ARE AND CONNECT BACK WITH GOD....

WE ARE ALL ONE AND UNITED IN PEACE AND LOVE...

THE EVIL FORCES ARE TRYING TO BAR MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAXIMUM COUNTRIES THEY CAN...COS ALL COUNTRIES THAT LEGALIZE IT THEY KNOW THE SOULS WILL AWAKEN AND REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE ....

THIS AMBIENCE OF HATE, VIOLENCE, JEALOUSY AND ALL NEGATIVITY NEEDS TO CEASE ON THIS PLANET....

PLEASE WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU CAN ORDER THIS TO YOU HOME, THEN ORDER...

Whatever you see there on the 'other side' is NOT HALLUCINATION. It's all REAL but happening on another dimension. Some people call it 'hallucinogen mushrooms' just to baffle your mind and make you think it's all false so you lose interest COS THEY WANT YOUR SOUL TO REMAIN TRAPPED ON EARTH IN IGNORANCE.

DRUGS AS COCAINE, HEROINE ETC..ARE EVIL AND SPREADED BY DEMONS, THEY ARE TO HARM AND DESTROY MAXIMUM HUMAN SOULS AND THEIR EFFECTS ARE TEMPORAL/LIMITED WHERE AS MAGIC MUSHROOM IS NATURAL AND DIVINE WAY TO RETURN BACK TO GOD AND LONG TERM WELL-BEING.

What people try to find in drugs is in fact ESCAPE FROM THIS WORLD cos we do not belong here, we are all temporarily here trapped in this matrix.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY.
So yesterday just after eating the entire bag and drinking water, after half an hour I start giggling and laughing hysterically as I've never done in my entire life to the point I was almost suffocating! It was a tremendous joy and happiness that I never felt before. Everything was looking hilarious to me. A few mins later I see blazing white light starting to appear in front of me accompanied by presence of other divine beings (angels). The father(God) starts talking to me and told me to shed down the message to maximum of us. Like me there are many others on earth who have been sent to drink the poison of humanity and eradicate suffering. We are scattered all over the planet and sent to rescue you who is plunged in darkness and ignorance. There were also angels present and were helping me HEAL & DISSOLVED all my past traumas and repressed sadness, anger and all negative emotions. Right now I feel REBORN and ready to serve God at full force. I was an angel on earth here since the time of creation during the time when the angels were walking on earth. Due to abuse over the infant souls, a Universal Deluge was sent to CLEANSE the planet cos almost all of us were getting corrupt into vices and abusing of our powers over the weaker beings of God. Rebel angels were banished and sent to the lower realms. I too was a rebell but I did not rebell that much as others, that's why I was given a chance to reform among humans on earth and was not sent the lower realms. Those who rebelled seriously are down there to what you call hell. I've promised to God I will work on my ego and NOT to disconnect from the light and source again. Though the vices are very strong, it's my homework now to fight and control it and we all should fight again the vices trapping us (Lust, Attachment, Anger, Greed, Lethargy & Vanity).

ORDER HERE:

http://www.shayanashop.com/Magic_Psilocybe_Mushrooms/pd-2281-1024-pm14/Mexicana-Psilocybe_Tampanensis.aspx

If Magic Mushrooms is illegal in your country, you can order the kits and spores syrynges to plant your own mushrooms or try to find people in your country who sell it.

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO OPINIONATES THE SAME ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOM...LOOK AT OTHERS' COMMENTS TOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTjyADcrdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln2y-SIn7Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGAG9KQjUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa0q8GEIO1o

If you want to communicate and connect back to the father, you know what to do now. You all have free will, you have a choice, it's all in your hands now.

PEACE & LOVE :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• stick some carrots in your nose and make them laugh...also if you stay calm and centered it calms the other person right down.....so, stay calm and centered and put carrots in your nose...LOL

• Dark forces

• "ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOMS (EXPRESS WAY TO REACH GOD)"

It can also be an express way to permanently reach a psychiatric institution.
    If God didn't tell you to ALSO say That, then it was most likely NOT God who spoke to you in the first place. Higlighting the positives while ignoring the negatives is not something that God would ever do. It's what the ciggarette-industry would do, and .. Drug dealers, off course.

"GOD IS DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THE FATHER"

I've never been able to forget him in the first place. I tried to ignore him over a few years but it didn't work so well. :)

"This is NOT a joke. I am not 'high' or anything, I'm very SANE when I am telling you all this."

All free roaming psychopats believe they're sane. It doesn't really mean they Are though. ;)
    Personally, I don't believe you're insane. Just SERIOUSLY misguided.

"ALL THIS IS REAL"

To You.

"They have made it illegal in some countries but others not,"

Made WHAT illegal?
    The drugs or this text?

"if it was really harmful it wouldnt be legal in some countries."

Nice deduction. Totally flawed but quite funny.
    So, how many bottles of booze and packs of cigarettes will you have today then, now that you KNOW it can't be harmful since if it were, it wouldn't be legal in your country? ;)

"MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAKE YOU RECALL WHO YOU ARE AND CONNECT BACK WITH GOD...."

Unless you're psychologically unstable or have any other unresolved real life issues in your head when you take them. If you do, the trip will take you to HELL and leave you there until you can manage to get professional help.

Seriously, promoting STRONG hallucinogenic drugs on a site with many many underaged visitors, is not only INCREDIBLY irresponsible. It's also ILLEGAL in many countries.

Ben should watch out. He may not have his servers anymore when this week is over. The Swedish Police don't really like it when new age-sites are trying to get all the kids high on drugs that are so strong that the only age where such things would TRULY be rather safe to use, is 30 years+.

I also see you've included link to where it can be bought.
    It just gets better and better.

"Ashtar Command Crew" (ACC) have just been converted to "Asymmetric Child Crushing" (ACC). ;)

One SERIOUS thing you've left out from this text is the INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT rule: "SET AND SETTING". Read up on that before you try ANY hallucinogenic drugs.
    And, if you're under 24, choose booze instead. It won't eff you up as badly if you have a "bad trip".

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you make an effort to find the real name and adress of this poster, since we'll be wanting to send the many and probably soon incoming hospital bills to that adress. "Telekinetic Spirit" needs to learn to take FULL and financial responsibility for the things she puts forth into this world. 223 hefty Hospital-bills would give her that lesson in a rememberable and efficient manner. ;)

"If you want to communicate and connect back to the father, you know what to do now."

Only a complete and utter looser would need DRUGS to be able to connect to GOD.
    Normal people can easily connect by Thought and Feeling alone.

• What religious war are you talking about?

So in November or December the veil of forgetfulness ends?  I would LOVE to see that!

• Yeah, don't worry, I've been there myself, often trying to avoid my own responsibility within this plan we all agreed on. Making excuses like illusions, this human experience does hurt. Without being able to understand humankind being like this to each other and Gaia.

Aiding Earth on her ascension. Her calling is the only reason why I'm here.

Evil comes from humankind's own involution. No evil space races, no matrix, no fearful illusion. Misery and poverty was born from fearful selfishness and lacking consciousness within desensitised societies made by human beings, for purposes of controlling other human beings.

Of course, from time to time, an illusion kicks in within myself as well, knowing what I'm doing. Too much orange juice. But in reality, a symptom from the trauma experienced on this hostile environment. Given our crystal-like nature, I find myself running away back inside of me quite often.

I need this moments of solitude, touching back into source, god, or whatever you wanna call it, within ourselves.

I know that we can wake them up, humankind, despite how low they've fallen. They're fighting against themselves, even those holding on to fearful power.

Wave after wave of star seeds, infusing new life, consciousness, spirituality, wisdom, culture of new societies.

A consciousness of Love within everyone and everything.

• hey how we get this in the USA??

• In USA it is illegal, you need to make a research how it is planted. A simple search on Youtube I guess would be sufficient. The mushrooms itself are illegal in USA however the growing box/kits, and syringes spores (mushroom don't grow with seeds) that is used to plant them I saw was legal. So I guess you need to buy those to cultivate your own mushroom. Or on the other hand try to find people who cultivate and sell it in your country. Just like people who sell canabis and weed secretly, I guess there should be people in your country out there, you just need try to find them.

MUSHROOM SYRINGES TO GROW YOUR OWN MUSHROOMS

http://www.shayanashop.com/Magic_Mushrooms/ls-Spores-1106-pm14.aspx

There are many psychedelic magic mushrooms. I'd suggest the Ecuatorian, Golden Teacher, McKenna and Mexican, Atlantis are among the most potent. Each gives a different spiritual experience.

Peace & Love :)

• I'll look into that, and I did read it was illegal here!!

• Please learn well before picking in mother nature via Youtube and make research well cos some might be poisonous.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
5 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
6 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
7 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
8 hours ago
More…