As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "The UN Security Council plans on Thursday to end its authorization for a 7-month-old NATO military operation in Libya that led to the ouster and death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

The plan to cancel the mandate comes despite a request from Libya's interim government for the Security Council to wait until the National Transitional Council makes a decision on whether it wants NATO to help it secure its borders.

The 15-nation council will meet at 10:00 am EDT [1400 GMT] to vote on a British-drafted resolution, obtained by Reuters news agency, that would terminate the UN mandate which set the no-fly zone over Libya and permitted foreign military forces to use "all necessary measures" to protect Libyan civilians.

If the resolution is approved, as expected, the UN mandate would lapse on October 31. - Reuters ...

The French defence minister has said he does not see a need to extend NATO's mission  in Libya, now that Muammar Gaddafi is dead and a new government is in  charge.

Gerard Longuet said on Thursday that the international community should still  help the new Libyan leadership but with a new mandate, focusing on political  instead of military support."

Source - http://blogs.aljazeera.net/liveblog/Libya

• The eyes are the windows to the soul, Music. I thought everybody knew that lol
  • Amen to my willingness to use whatever means at my disposal to torch egos....amen
  • lol That might be the truth, Anthony. Which brings me to a subject I always wondered, will we be getting new bodies, with this coming first contact and ascension? I´m not thinking of my body really, I´m fine with how I look, I´m thinking more for others, I´m sure that people really won´t feel 100% complete and content unless they have a more perfected body. There are billions of people on Earth right now, with a slightly less than perfect body, to put it nicely, and I feel bad for them. All people deserve to have nice bodies that they can feel proud of.

So how will it work, will we gradually develop into youthful, beautiful perfected bodies with time, as our higher selves merges with us? Or will the Federation have a role to play in that..maybe with Light Chambers lol What do you guys think?

• I think that is not dead. They killed his double, Ahmit.
    • My feelings as well....since I don't trust the ego mined...much love, kate

p.s. I follow my heart only

• "Amen" to a certain frequency! If u understand, u do! If u don't, you probably won't! (At least, for now). Let him/her who hath ears, hear! Those who REJOICE over the Klans man- like, CIA/international snooper invading, self-righteous hypocritical, oil-junkie (gotta get my next fix by any means necessary), illegal execution of bro. Gadaffi will WEEP later!! Much peace & Love!
  • O.K. Katie!! I think 'I feel ya'! Now everyone can say "Amen!" or "Ouch!"
    • tis all about free will choice after all isn't it?....lol...much love!, kate

• Speaking truth is never waffling on...besides...I love waffles and I'll bring the maple syrup, the real stuff to the next truth waffling....fair?...lol...much love, katie
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
27 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
40 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…