As you might have heard, Muammar Gadaffi has finally been killed. What are your thoughts?

I think he was a dark lord like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, George Bush and so on who has finally fallen. What do you think?

Much love to y'all 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My 1st thought is himself, an issue that nobody still obliges me that I can see as any 'relevant' labour compromise, contrarily, as my case is, my good news is still a symbol & a repetition of the fact that I d well to 'testify' to being happy to leave This Part of Our Galaxy, before it's too late, e.g. next year, when Some Kind of Apocalypsis COULD be likely to 'pick on' This Irrelevant Planet, A Universal Disaster, God meanwhile deserves to be charged with, so that I can of course become & believe in & so on, greetings, 'J.A.,' Ifoundittout@yahoo.com, people trend to doubt me to be any self relevant man, - a self relevance that I, however, still see no idea, whatsoever that I can call any 'relevant' labour compromise, e.g. mine.
  • Yes, Nick I stand with what my original comment was......They did very very horrible things I will not deny, and I feel great sorrow and compassion for all that they hurt, but the people who were hurt by these evil actioned men also chose their life experiences in advance too, so although they suffered by these megalo-maniacs, it is my belief that they knew what they were getting into, and it had a purpose to their soul plan. I do not believe in accidents of fate anymore, it is all part of our devine soul plan where we chose our birth conditons and all experiences thereafter, and we even chose our death in advance as well.  You may think that is weird, but it is what I have come to believe.

For example, I never used to feel that people chose their life's experiences, but as I get older I see things in a different light since my two NDEs.  Just like I used to be very upset and angry and bitter about my abductions and felt so vicimized and had the attitude of "why me, what did I do to deserve this, it isn't fair", and now I have grown to realize that it WAS meant to happen and I must have chosen to experience those things.  If someone had asked me now I felt about being an abductee, a few years ago, I would have said that I felt so victimized and that it was bullshit and I felt sorry for myself.  Now I realize that it was meant to happen, and now I no longer carry the aweful anger, bitterness, and general paranoia I used to feel anymore, it has greatly subsided.  I am not a victim anymore, I am a survivor learning lessons that I was meant to learn.  I just am using this as an example.  We can demonize people who do horrendous things, but we are not here to judge each other souls...That is all I am saying, and even people who do horrible things like the people you mentioned, mass murders, all have souls that will be accountable for their actions.

• Gadaffi is finally down. What are your thoughts?
    counter move, hopefully they will be ready for

and yea, he is as usual one person. . . like all of us, which always reveals the obvious message, which is same throughout history, hopefully people on mass are seeing through the next big guy getting done in, to see the narrative underneath it all, as usual
  • I agree with you all.  No matter what he may have done, we do not have the right to murder him... he can never undo his wrongs now... he will not be able to balance the karma he has done in this life.  All life is sacred, each and every one of us has come to this earth for a reason, and we are all precious parts of the Creator and Gaia, who do not want us to fight and kill...

I wonder how this will turn out in the end, I see the people dancing in the streets; but do they have food and shelter?  Will they be able to survive without the dictator who ran their country?  What is going to happen next? 

God bless those poor folk who just happen to be born in the wrong place at the wrong time, it could be any one of us living in a chaotic war torn country.  I send them love and healing, for a brighter Lighter tomorrow. 

• I totally agree with you Anthony.  I can judge a person's actions, but we are all parts of the God source and there is a devine plan for each of us, so not knowing what Gadaffi was here to learn as part of his soul and incarnation plan, how can I feel badly towards him as a soul.  It is not my place to judge.  I can just say that he did bad things.  I do not believe that there is ever a waste of a life, people chose life for a reason sometimes there are just lives lived in isolation from the love and wonder of life.  It is sad I think that we all come to life with partial amnesia...It would seem easier to learn and grow if we had a little hint or a handbook, lol.  I just hope he learned what he was supposed to. I truly believe we chose our earth life in advance of coming here for our soul to learn things it needs to to raise higher in vibration and love.  It appears he may have to have a come- back incarnation or more for sure, he may not have had accomplished what he set out to learn, and for that I feel sad.

• aye, I kinda like that video, cause it shows an energy based glimpse of the other "side", BUT , yes, its much deeper narrative than this, as usual both "sides" are what is going on here, as always is, the secret struggle and the moves underneath, its actually pretty easy to see, don't need "proof", as R2 has revealed, just remember how it all goes, you know, when we think "good guys" etc etc
      • was feeling I should quickly clarify a strange slant to my comment on "good guys", that was subliminally directed towards the US, obviously, cheers, but in the end its about all people, and not the big chess pieces, at least I always see through that lens, and that all the mechanical layers underneath are usually always counter to the people who are just living their, trying to live their lives in the first place, just how I'v been going at it right now
  • Whatever he was, it did not gave anyone the right to kill him.

May his soul return safely to the Light. :)

• dear Nick,he was a dark(hat) reptillian,thats my personal opinion,love,light,blessings Saul-ain-ah.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
35 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
36 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
14 hours ago
More…