Hi all,

I've been pondering over the alien topic for a little while now, something I never seriously considered before, so, this is a first for me. Somehow I feel that the idea of aliens existing and visiting us is actually real. So, for those of you who believe this to be true, tell me, what do you think about all the races that exist out there? Alien ones I mean. And, which is what? Based on what you've researched and your own personal conclusions. Also, has any of you actually had an actual alien encounter before? Would you like to share?

Let's see what you all think on this. I am so curious.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I began having experiences when I was a young child. The grays would come in the night. I began remembering past lives when I was 6 years old. I knew that I had come here for a reason and that something would happen when I was much older. When I was a child in school, I used to think of myself as an alien who had come to earth to watch and learn. It just seemed right and fit with the memories I had of past lives.

I remember the grays coming one time when I was a teenager. They took me in the night to one of the cigar shaped craft that was close to my home. There was a long ramp that led into the ship, it went along the side of the ship, not projecting out from the side. I remember seeing a number of people walking up the ramp. My mother was in the line. I remember calling and waving to her, she responded, but not quieted down quickly, the small grays who had brought me to the ship said that she, and the others with her, had to be controlled, relaxed telepathically, so that they would not panic.

When I got inside the ship there were tall grays,I recognized some of them from past trips to the ship. I did not recognize their faces, I recognized their minds. With them, I was telepathic and could feel their thoughts. They sat me down in front of a monitor and had me watch pictures and symbols.

This is only a tiny part of what I have experienced. I have met the grays, the reptilians, an odd looking praying mantis type of alien, and many of the human looking ETs. I have been on their craft and traveled on their ships to the moon, mars and at stops throughout the solar system. And that was when I was a child. 

As an adult I have been in telepathic contact with the ETs for years now. They are here and they are real.

Many of you who are reading these words are from the Stars.

The only difference for me is that I chose to remember where I came from, and to have contact.

Want to hear more?

Let me know and I will post more experiences.

Mike

• Mike, I had very similar experiences. I was shown all the multi-verses and how we each choose the reality we desire to experience.  A praying mantis being took me when I was emotionally distraught one time and calmed me, loved me till my desire to live returned.  I've been on many craft. The cigar shaped ship would see me get home safely when I was out too late for my own good.

I am one of them. I'm not a hybrid, but full on alien seed as are many who now awaken and remember who they are. But we are they. We are all one anyway. Race, religion, species, alien, human, black, white, male, female, all are artificial separations from our oneness for the sake of experience and creating diversity universally. Soon we'll all remember, like waking from a dream.  

• Can you tell me more about this us being one of them? Perhaps over private message?

• Hey, Mike, I actually am curious about your experiences and would like to talk to you more about this, if you don't mind?

• hey mike,

very intriguing story, or should i say experience.  i've heard it said a thousand times in the channeled messages... "...if you are reading this now then you are one of the awakened ones to help the people cope with the news of disclosure...".  i do remember some experiences i had as a young boy but nothing too definitive.  i remember a silhouette on the shades one night and a small red light, orb perhaps, flitting around the ceiling in my room one night. but, as much as a ufo guy that i am, i am also a conspiracy guy too.  sometimes i think that barack might be for the light and sometimes i think this whole ufo landings thing is a fictionalized distraction to keep us "at bay" while the government passes its draconian(there's that ufo stuff again) laws.  also i had come to the conclusion, and have read as much as well, that this entire nwo cabal reptilian thing is just an experience that humanity is too grow from and in fact is unintentionally helping us to evolve faster.     i don't know mike, i guess i'm just bouncing some ideas off of you to hear any opinions you have.

curt

• Errrrrrr..... anyone who join up here do believe or even acknowledge aliens do exist...

Anyway, yes I do have an encounter with them. terrible time, getting abducted, the voices saying they're in me and seeing a vast number of their ships, not to mention my scars!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
3 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
6 hours ago
More…