"08/12/1984

The closing ceremony for the 1984 Olympics involved a UFO flying over the Olympic stadium and communicating with the audience. The UFO eventually lands, amid smoke and lights, at which point an alien steps out and greets the public.

Considering the 1984 Olympics had no other connections to UFO and alien phenomena, the only logical reasoning as to why this happened was again to plant a seed in the publics mind and to judge our reaction.

The 1984 games were officially opened by President Ronald Reagan"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lets hope we get a REAL encounter soon

• Awesome!! :) We've always known ~ :)

• I remember that very clearly when it happened.  In fact I think this sighting first peaked my interest in UFOs/aliens.  Thanks for posting Ben!

• I strongly guess the past might be even more variable than the future...

The factor time traveling can not be overestimated!

Living without the access to the technology making it possible is comparable of being shipwrecked:

You somehow drift helplessness in the vast ocean of time and space and all you can do is waiting for a ship coming close enough to recognize your unfortunate situation and that is willing to take you on board and take you home... :(

Until now countless ships saw us swimming or rather drowning within the middle of this particular cold ocean area - but instead of taking us on board these ships threw their own seamen into the ocean, too, in order to teach the already underwater ones to walk on water first in order to save themselves then...

The main problem with this was: Those thrown into the ocean from the ships should teach something they could not even do themselves and even those who might have could became cooled out so fast while diving under that they then lacked the energy reserves to even save themselves.

Sad story in my opinion...

It is time to simply let down the rescue ladder instead of throwing even more overboard or to change the course of time in order to create even more different timelines...

I regret feeling like having to express this at all. But it's probably simply a symptom of hypothermia...

Please don't confuse this with heartlessness. It is simply a reflection of my perspective...

PS:

Don't forget: The (sea-)water is really toxic here - as are the counter toxins.

The human body consists of over 70% of water. Toxic water down here.

So how can ones heart here possibly stay pure if even the blood it pumps is toxic since even before birth...

• There are many symbols that are obvious in this 1984 Olympics ceremony. This is the 1984 UFO at the Olympics:

8114291856?profile=original 

This is the UFO filmed last Friday:

8114291677?profile=original

In the video filmed during the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics, all the people greeted the "starship" with flashlights that had a blue light. Things evolved a lot throughtout the years and now we have more technological effects.

In the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics, the audience held LED lights and spelled "This is for everyone" and they kept illuminating the stadium with different colors.8114292052?profile=original

During the closing ceremony in 1984 in Los Angeles, the starship communicates with the stadium through music at the beginning ( just like in the 1977 movie "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind"...cfr: http://youtu.be/mYCBgSRNjk0 ). Just like in the movie, there is a "Close Encounter".

During the opening ceremony at the 2012 London Olympic Games ( that cost 40 million dollars...), each country was represented by their team and a kid holding a heavy metal "petal" of what later formed the huge and stunning 60 feet high blazing waterlilly of light that represented participation, connectedness and oneness of all the countries that were part of that ascending and illuminating flower at the stadium.

8114291869?profile=original

At the end, the flower finishes ascending and rises containing the olympic flame. After that, there are wonderful fireworks....and the symbol of a starship ( call it a hologram, a Goodyear Blimp....a real starship....) flying over the stadium WITHOUT landing, just there, respecting the whole process, with no intervention.  The illuminated stadium looks like a blazing flower itself.

8114292069?profile=original

Wow.....I am not an expert in symbols, but I bet you there was somebody who really is an expert behind all this!!!! :)

• aye, the olympics of me birth year :)   Think I was probably just hatched at this point

• Yes! full moon the 2nd, during the 4th:

8115977683?profile=original

• strange how you brought that up as there was a sighting of a ufo at the 2012 london olympic games too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNRNSDz_XaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjK6XaBUM54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyH74Lf9wM

• ...and now its time for the real thing... ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and reassembled, can be blocked,…"
10 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Another cool documentary about Billy Meier and his contacts and experiences with the Plejaren https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNVCcoWRjIg"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Really cool documentary about Billy Meier and the Pleiadians here. Billy's experiences and contacts are talked about here and we get to learn some wise teachings from our Pleiadian brothers and sisters as well.…"
25 minutes ago
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. How they live, where they are from, and more are discussed in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhaQF0TNow"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a discussion
For anybody interested this discussion will be all about Billy Meier and his Plejaren contacts Feel free to post anything about Billy and the Plejaren here.
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good info you provided Drekx and yes this would be great to put in my blog. Thanks for sharing my friend :)"
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Of course, Justin, feel free to post this data on the three main teleportation methods..In your blog.."
56 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...!! Love it....Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and…"
1 hour ago
More…