Has anyone else been feeling completely incapable of forming relationships on any level at all in normal 3D life? In the last few years, I have found myself completely unable to relate to people beyond a quite superficial level; and it's starting to be somewhat of concern. Is this related to the ascention process and rising levels of consciousness perhaps? I find it increasingly frustrating not being able to talk about things that I feel to be completely normal, such as alien life, reincarnation, other dimentions, the illuminati ruling elite, lost civilisations of Atlantis and Lemuria, the inner earth, astral world and other related such things. Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated!

D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds like your town needs a light worker.....

And you're it.

• Thanks Peter, but, truth is, I don't consider myself a lightworker and its not a job I really want or understand anyway.

• And as far as jobs go,

Light work is ok.

fancy a job where the work involves you discovering how to become the best possible you.

And then teaching it.

By living it.

And your income increases in response to the quality and integrity of your work.

not quantity and competition.

And your business card can say,

"in service to Gaia and God and humanity". (Yes Dreamsicle,, this is one of those feel good stories.:).

What an honour and privilege it is.

All in my humble opinion,  of course.

• Sounds good, but I'm pretty busy as it is and basically a lazy slob who doesn't want the aggravation of trying to be good all the time.  You guys are doing a right fine job, though.  I'm like the grasshopper who just wants to play his fiddle, not the good, hard working ant. 

• Whatever your hand finds to do,

Do it.

with all your might.

grasshopper-violin-by-miriam-bos.jpg

Thats light work.

take care.

• Fear not, This is not a hard sell light worker recruiting campaign,

Just enjoying, enjoying my work.

it's interesting that you relate to the fiddle toting grass hopper rather than the hard working ant.

It is the grass hopper that more closely reflects the attributes of a light worker.

Taking each day as it comes.

taking time to enjoy the momet.

And freely sharing the multi dimensional energy that is music, and his csre free demeanor with all that he comes into contact with.

and this my friend impacts on the frequency of the planet.

In a profoundly positive way.

That, in a nut shell, is light work.

the hard working ants are servants of the cabal.

• I won't tell if you don't.

• Well, whadda ya know--  I are a lightworker and I didn't even know it.  I may never live it down.  I'm gonna send you a friend invite, Peter. 

• "By being friendly, I have succeeded in getting the music restrained somewhat, "

Okay then, just continue being friendly in what are clearly adverse conditions.

Become the friendliest person you possibly can.

And leave the light work for us mugs. :)

• regarding this gangsta rap issue...my mother in law once solved this problem in a way that made me laugh soooo hard!!!  She took a barney song, popped in the cd and put the speaker in the window.  Barney was playing louder than the rap music and just like magic, their music level went down!  haha

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
56 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
1 hour ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
4 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…