solar_flare_2012_2013.jpg?width=250Finding Balance After the Recent Solar Flares
By Linda Godigkeit Czyzewski

If you have been feeling, anxious, jittery, dizzy, light headed, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, even after a full nights sleep, overly worried with negative thought forms bouncing around in your consciousness, even experiencing heart palpitations, fluctuating blood pressure, prolonged headaches and pressure in the head, you are experiencing the recen
t Solar flares that have created a huge disruption in the electro magnetic grid on the planet.

You are not losing your mind, you are beginning to break through your old patterns, fears and illusions courtesy of this activity, the Mars retrograde and now we are fully emerged into the Mercury Retrograde. So in reality you are losing your ability to stay stuck in your thinking head, the ego, and moving into the heart center to process the emotions being stirred by the solar activity.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical bodies on a cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. Our emotions such as anger, loss, hurt, disappointment, guilt, fear and feelings of unworthiness are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have never processed which become cellular memories. Photon energy released with the solar flare pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency. This opportunity to calibrate gives us the ability to release these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.
We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why. This higher frequency creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly now so guard your thoughts and make powerful affirmations if you want to see change.

The solar flare travels from the sun and hits earth, initially hitting the magnetic field that surrounds the Earth. These solar flares also impact our own electro magnetic field causing many of the symptoms I have listed above. As we move deeper within our own psyche and consciousness we can begin to remember our purpose or awaken fully. It is important during this time to rest, drink plenty of water, sleep, and know what you want in your mind. Let the emotions come so they can be cleared. This is an opportune time to let go, surrender and just be with the waves of emotion that come. In order to create change we have to break down the old structures of our belief system. The solar flares affect the weather of the planet, the moods of the human race, even business cycles and, the release of spiritual light-energy to the earth. You have an obligation now to step forward; you cannot hide from your destiny. If you think you can suddenly walk away from your calling, you will soon discover that you will create great discomfort in your life experience until you find your way back to the path of your destiny.

Just as every living consciousness on earth depends upon the physical sun, there are many souls who depend on the brightness of your soul to shine to show them the way from the darkness of fear and doubt. This means clear the lower frequencies from your energy field so your light can shine.

For those who may not know, a solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun, which appears to be a very bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption. Solar flares release huge amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun. These solar flares are living expressions of the Maya prophecy that we are in a time of change and conflict.

Externally this creates natural phenomena and celestial disturbance. Internally it creates our personal challenge to move through, grief, confusion, anxiety, denial, depression, anger and fear. It is said we are 'at the cross roads'. A time of choosing a new path, deciding on a new self and direction, venturing into the unknown, finding our true identity of being. Some will choose to stay on the same road, stay with the familiar, others will choose a different road and return to the path of beauty. Here there is no room for judgment or comparison, for that is the ego, the path of beauty requires one to see through the eyes of love and allow others to have their journey. It requires us to stay in the knowing heart.

Remember to listen to your physical body if it needs rest. Create sacred space and go into stillness until you are able to move through the release of the emotional trauma that each of us have stored. At the time of the Equinox on March 21st and 22nd I will once again be creating prayer flags to bless in ceremony in the healing gardens that sit at the base of Mount Shasta. If you would like me to add your name or the name(s) of loved ones, friends, co-workers please send it to me. You can also add the name of your animal allies as I will also be doing special prayers in the sanctuary dedicated to Saint Francis of Assisi. Here at the mystical mountain of the Master Teachers and the source of the violet flame there is a special magick that occurs. I will be sending out a special meditation before the equinox so those in our spiritual community can join together to weave the web of light at this powerful time when the earth experiences equal portions of light and dark.

by Linda Godigkeit Czyzewski

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, before summer-solstice, would it be possible to add the name of Katherine Vertongen&beloved ones, as for the animal, the name of my cat is/was 'Groumpfie', but let him represent all beautifull felines & then I have a special Gratitude mention to all of the spider-familly & arachnides as they are indeed always helping, guiding & protecting me when I stay in nature. It seems weird, but it is & the more I realized it, the more I got involved in the awarness of what's happening, the more strange beautifull things happen to me when in nature... AND LOTS OF GRATITUDE TO THE VIOLET FLAME WICH WAS & IS STILL MOST BENEFICIAL TO ME THE PAST MONTHS AS STILL FOR NOW!!! So be it! Kodoïsh Adonaï...

• Thank you for sharing all I could do yesterday was lie in bed better today but my ears wont stop ringing.

• i have literally felt like i was going crazy. please add me and my family to the list of prayer. i have had feelings coming up inside of me that i felt i couldnt deal with and have been in bed and feel almost lost like im wandering. the list of names would be aundra, diana, serenity, destiny, alyssa, mario, xavier, and ledraya. thank you so much.

• It was such a relief to read the symptoms so many of which I have been experiencing. Just kept hoping I wasn't losing it. Please add me to the list (Randie), Margaret, Richard, Mark, Jean and cat and dog, Clarabelle and Lucie.

I would be forever grateful.

Blessings

• Thank you, great help ! Much love n light, as we travel this road together..

• This is SO true. For a few years now, I don't even have to check. I'll simply wake up one morning, and after about an hour, I'll say to myself "uh oh, a solar flare just happened two to three days ago." I check, and indeed it's always happened. I just know by the way I feel - it's always obvious, like clockwork. I try to tell people this who are going around feeling exhausted etc., but think I'm nuts!

• I honestly feeling this as well despite me maintaining a balanced state through meditation!

it is intense I tell you!

8114201876?profile=original

• WOW--I have been so depressed and not knowing why I was just over whelmed with feelings of guilt and all the emotions you mentioned!  I would have never guessed this was from the Solar Flares. Thank you THANK YOU for explaining this to us.

If you are going back to Mt. Shasta would you please add my name to one of your Prayer Flags. 

Many Blessings to you always.

• Not only you, us you see in facebook so many have had the same matter going through. Transformation is the way: Think love... feel love  is the answer of everything coming in.

Have a nice time

Alina

• Hi Linda, thanks for this explanation about our present time.

I am with the violett and green ray since about 20 years working. My special Masters are St. Germain, Sanat Kumara, Jesus and also Kuthumi.

I dont feel the flare ore new energy from our sun as hot, my body reaction is cool, fresh cold wind going trouh,  ub and down it, for a few seconds on severial times a day.

Love & Light

Alina

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
29 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
36 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
51 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
More…