Replies

• who cares, so long as santosbama patron saint of La Raza is impeached!!!

• "It comes as a blessed sign from Heaven or something like that and should be greeted as such!"
    Beautiful confirmation from spirit that Justice is indeed returning to this sacred planet!
    Remember, the signs are all around, but missing them is easier! I take this sign in stride will all the other daily signs/synchronicities/reminders that this is indeed happening. Love and Light to you all and big thanks to Klaas for posting this!
    Arcturuss

• Here's some of it transcribed so those of you who are pressed for time don't have to sit and watch the whole 70mins but can get a taste! (I highly recommend it though, most epic speech I have heard in my lifetime(27)).

Highlights LaRouche said:

On Hillary's Benghazi Hearing: In fact what she said was entirely untrue. Simple fact. Now why did she say what she said? She was terrified. Humiliated, in every sense of the word by Obama, and she caved in, and her Husband the former President caved in. Massively. Which means that there was something ugly, something very very very VERY ugly about the presidency of Obama after the midterm of his 1st term. That is the 1st thing to take into account. Such a sudden change in behavior on her part, considering her husband the former two term president, that this man would intimidate her, and he DID intimidate her. Whats wrong with the congress? Well more than half of them are cowards and opportunists. The Queen is going to be really mad about this. Her whole intention is on the edge, she cannot continue to do this if the United States continues to defy her. And the Federal Courts have implicitly defied her. Something deeper inside our system of government has acted to attempt to defend the United States against the travesties and crimes committed by this President and therefore I think that is the conclusion to be drawn. We now stand at a point, we are on the edge! The Court has done pretty much what it should have done, and, maybe a bit more in this case. That's good! That restores our confidence in the institutions of our government, contrary to this president. At the very minimum the intention of the Court has be to recognize that what it has said is an honest and fair conclusion. These conclusions lead to one further conclusion, this guy must be impeached NOW, and, that will probably occur. But there are other factors in the thing, like Coup d'etat possibilities. So, we don't know if this thing has any finality to it, but, it comes so damn close to it you almost have to say it is.

It's not trends that often bring good news. You get better news when you REVERSE the trend. The question now is are we ready to reverse the trend? Is the Federal Government going to reverse this trend? If this trend continues it WILL destroy the People of the United States essentially. Have we got the guts to take the measures that reverse that trend? And that's the crucial thing. The problem here really is a scientific one. Most people do not know what Humanity is. Me must understand what happened since the assassination of Kennedy, and me MUST reverse this. The killing of Kennedy and what that meant. The assassination of Kennedy. That was the coverup. The REAL cause of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Which sent us into a long war from there into HELL itself for most of our people! We are going to have to reverse that. That's the thing that counts!

**Sorry if that's too long for moderators**
      Love n Light
      Arcturuss

• We can only hope-her's only one ding dong mishap-

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/oops-looks-like-bam...

• interesting , we will see......................

• Thank you for sharing this. Very interesting news indeed.  Should be very interesting to see what happens and how far down the rabbit hole this goes. This has my attention for sure....I am sure he will try to wiggle out of this whole set of accusations, but hope not.  Time will tell.  I think a transparent government and president is favorable but time will tell.  Historically there are presidential secrets and wondering if this will be just secrets kept from the American people. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I did post my EV report on the Greta Thunberg blog...However, she seems to be more interested in "Palestinian causes" now....LOL🤣 Of course, she's a deep state asset, with a well-rounded propensity for causing trouble...…"
15 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Of course, the rule of thumb is; if it's made in China, it is most certainly sub-standard and highly dangerous.....And we can apply this to the EV market, as well as so much else.....
Not that I would even consider purchasing an EV, as they are…"
18 minutes ago
"Speaking of China. It's not just the CCP who are crazy. The people seem to be completely unaware of basic hygiene and seem content to subject their food to toxic waste products, from sewers....Rather strange nation, all round..

I will state, up…"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"China it seems has problems all over the place. I knew they had problems, but it's way worse than I thought. Much rebuilding needs to be done there that's for sure."
1 hour ago
"Of course, the rule of thumb is; if it's made in China, it is most certainly sub-standard and highly dangerous.....And we can apply this to the EV market, as well as so much else.....
Not that I would even consider purchasing an EV, as they are…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWE ARE THE ARCTURIANS and we know you. We have connected with you in other ways when you open your field to higher light and we are happy and honored for this opportunity to connect now.You are awakening more deeply to the Truth of YOUR…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Covid Vaccine cover up talked about here and the harm the vaccines caused people. The masks they forced people to wear and the harm they can cause as well is also talked about. The ridiculous lockdowns are brought up as well. Nuremburg 2.0 for all…"
1 hour ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
More…