Farewell Time to Leave Here

PLEASE NOTE:  
Someone requested that I leave some of the content as reference  instead of deleting -

SEE YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Wish everyone well here, including those who have differing opinions to me

It has been a wonderful sojourn I have had among the people here and it seems as if there are as many approaches to the Space People as there are species and i am confident that there are many Benevolent Space entities here in various stages of the awakening process.

I had decided my time was up here about a week ago and it's time to go; it's a little like leaving the body really, when you have to lay down the body you can't say no, but you must vacate it.

This is me below in this life and i have been fortunate enough to meet one of the great Godmen in person and play music for him.  

8110260876?profile=original

And this is me when I was the devotional  musician Govinda Marar when I was fortunate to have met the Sage musician Thyagaraja formerly the Sage Vyasa in the South of India and at that time I was also blessed being able to sing for him.  I died in 1843 in India.

220px-Shadkala_Govinda_Marar.jpg
I will in parting clarify the role of the Ashtar Command.  

The Ashtar Command has come here to raise the vibrations of humanity and support man in his quest for Spiritual Liberation and has throughout time during history taken on the responsibility of   protecting and guiding mankind as an intergalactic support network to prevent interference by those that do not have the Spiritual well being of mankind as its goal..

It has been the communications center which enables those who have traveled further down the path of God Consciousness, to communicate with mankind through their thoughts in the waking state, sleeping state and other various states of consciousness and subconscious.   

It has been the reason that planet earth has not destroyed itself on numerous occasions and the Ashtar Command has a commitment to safe guard the children of Light throughout the days to come.  

Peace... may all Beings be happy 

May the Blessings of Christ be upon you

Lokaa Samastaa Sukhino Bhavantu

I will see you on board... i will look very different

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

•  I am sorry to see you go I have just arrived 1 week ago. I read your posts and enjoyed them. As I said I am sorry to see you go from here. Blessings to you upon your journey.

• ~*Thank you for stepping along the path with us and holding the hands, filling the hearts and spreading the wisdom to those who were in need.  I'm so excited for you!!! Travel well*~

**somesayimnot**

• There is no need to leave Anthony...just chill out for a while and have a break if you so need one but keep in touch now and then till you desire to be more active again on this site...keep your badge and your cabin with your content open for reference as your material will serve the rest but just state gone on holiday and will let us know when back.... 2012 is round the corner and a lot more exciting changes will take place and Ashtar Command Crew will grow and blossom more like a lotus flower opening up in this World

• Marry Last-Christmas & a happy New Earth Year. May Peace,Love,Harmony & Light be your guides. Namaste!

• You received your calling Anthony! God bless and be with you brother on your journey. You will be missed dearly Anthony you have many friends. Go in peace brother. Namaste

Merry Christmas and

Love and Light to all

• Sorry, my friend but NOTHING you are saying IS COMING. :(

You really need help like many others here.

And that does not justify to quit everything, even posting here. :)

Bye

• We need positivity not negativity keep that in mind if you will Wanna be mean and angry go to David Ickes or topix forums.

• Well despite what your mind may percieve you have given much wisdom to the forums and no one holds animosity or ill will towards you in the least,

your conduct was ONLY HUMAN living in the human mentality and was not offensive if you view it from the light of truth and knowledge,

I thank for your response and will take your words as a compliiment as I am interesting and definately unique,

as for me I will go home when I'm done until I am needed which secretly I am good with not being needed I prefer peace and tranquility and love for all every second of every day,

this life was too much like a roller coaster I would not prefer it again too much of a waste I feel.

• Please, do not be ambiguous...

What is it coming?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
23 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
1 hour ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
17 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0