~ As I have been changing & raising my vibrations, and~ SEEING THE WORLD SO DIFFERENTLY~ As I see AURAS ON EVERYTHING & ONE~now. AND I see the ships as they vibrate a purplish~ Blue vibration...I FEEL I SEE THE WORLD NOW~ MOST DIFFERENTLY than the others in my community~ I HAVE BEEN hearing NON-STOP of my eyes  changing in color~DRAMATICALLY! My X-WIFE, & even MY OWN MOTHER~ THINK I AM WEARING SOME CONTACTS OR SOMETHING? As I have ALWAYS had green eyes...I HEAR children ask why my eyes are glowing? AND HEAR EVERYDAY~ They look fake...or a fluorescent...EVEN "CREEPY", & VAMPIRE~LOL~light green in color...I GUESS MOSTLY~JUST~a very light bright green? I SEE EVERYTHING DIFFERENT~ SO I DON'T KNOW~ But have to say MOST INTERESTING how others are viewing such a dramatic drastic, & RAPID change in my personal "Phenotype" to all others perception  that see me...VERY, & MOST~ INTERESTING~ & wonder if anyone else is experiencing this...OR MIGHT KNOW WHY~I AM?~Just a interesting FACT to me? Thanks in advance!     ~Silas

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Friend...

As the vibrations and energies on earth rise...it will be more difficult for many to supress the starseed DNA that is held within most human hybrids on Earth as this time (lyran, pleiadians, reptilian, sirian...etc).  This is not an an attack on you personally, or to imply anything negative.  IT JUST IS.  As the energies rise...our true expressions will manifest.  It is part of the DNA realigning to what they were originally, before all the alterations were done to the DNA, and still are to some degree with GMOs.  Many people will soon start expressing physical changes or many types, yours may be your eyes, but for others it will be more dramatic/even frightening (Reptilians - espcially because of media portrayal).  These happenings may not be in the news for sometime, until it is impossible to cover up....or dismissed as an anomally or freak of nature.   YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE IT.   We are all different, but the Same.  All is One.  I am Vrillon.

• I think the best thing one can do when dealing with such an influx of energy is to try to stay grounded as best as possible.  I know exactly what you mean about the energy can be overwhelming and it physically being painful. It is hard to be around people and the family sometime when dealing with energy. I understand it is hard when you feel like you are so strange, but you know I feel this to be true that when once we where strange or teased or called crazy, we will be sought out for help. When dealing with energy it is best to take care of yourself....to 'manage' it as best as possible....You are going through this for a reason.....we are going through this for a reason......when feeling scary stuff or low vibrational energies try to send them love.....

Grab a tree and hold onto it and ground yourself into the earth through your feet.....

trees are very grounding

**love and light to you**

• Yes I believe that you created it with your own intent.....that question (above with people saying something and so you creating it)  is almost like what comes first the chicken or the egg......Awakened Potential means that you can do anything...

• maybe the DNA activation is changing the eye color.....triggering of one DNA changing another...

It is always amazing to me to read something and to realize that if I sit down and close my eyes and direct my attention to it then I can change my eye color and to realize I am only as limited as I believe I am and what I believe I can do, because when people shift and become awake we can sit on the ground and feel everything.....my vibrations rise effortlessly.....

• Nothing to worry about, Yellow and Green are really positive colors, and mixing in with Purple, means it is working as in balancing the colors of the rainbow. Sounds to me like a Kundalini energy rising, and mixing in with all of the Chakra's in perfect balance and harmony.

Yellow is Creativity, and Green is the heart Chakra, as they are both really good Chakra's to use, when you are doing something Creative, like writing music, and even stories. It sounds as if your Spirituality, being the color Purple, because Purple means Spirituality, and Spiritualism things. It sounds as if you are balancing the chakras really good with the Heart emotions of Creative energies on a Spiritual level.

If you start to see Red or Orange coming in, don't be alarmed, because Red is the physical grounding root for Planet Earth, and Orange are the Emotions of cycles changing within the system.

Good luck with your Kundalini cycling and changing as it awakens more 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• That sounds amazing!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't say I have that particular gift as of yet but I may ask to check it out down the line. I'm so glad you shared this. :)  Peace and love to you, we all need more of those.

• Hey Johnny that's really cool. Maybe you are a light being NOW. Don't let the lower vibs from others that are confused and scared bring your vibs down.

Go with it brother, enjoy the ride.

Love and Light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
37 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
10 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
14 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
14 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0