You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
CHAPTER VII: MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
Replies
I sense that some of the non-gray and non-reptilian EBEs really desire to meet with many of us in real time and place (and for non-selfish reasons), but the U.S. government a$$holes prevent this with (what I suspect are) huge reward$ for capturing and kidnapping an EBE (that is not a gray or reptilian).
At one time I sensed that I was very close to meeting a long-haired Lyran-type (with really big eyes) in real time and place that I was encountering while doing astral projection. When the Lyran suddenly "flew" out of my visible field, I heard a noise outside. It was a very big helicopter (with no commercial markings on it, and no, it wasn't black) in stationary position over my apartment complex, and it stayed in the same position for some time.
Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8&feature=player_deta... and go to 2:31 for a very good depiction of this entity; it occasionally comes around during some astral projection sessions.
Not to sound negative, but I really hate the mother-f*ck!ng U.S. government. And I don't apologize for not being interested in "all the ice cream and cookies I can have;" there are some people who find this to be insulting and this is proof that we have criminals running the U.S. government, as opposed to statesmen and sincere scientists .
I think it's mostly a joke on us-3d dwellers-most of the action is in 4d and the spirit realms-try starfire tor Malcolm-she's has some great insights;
http://www.starfiretor.com/MainTableOfContents.htm#UFO_ET
PET ROCK: thanks for the info. Unfortunately the astral-dwelling link of the web site you provided is currently under restructuring, and of no use. The rest of the site looks very interesting.
My astral projection sessions featured too many entities seen to call it a joke. And I have also felt and seen high speed travel (which appeared to be on the bottom of an ocean in one session, and a mountainous region in another session), and hence I don't buy your notion that the 4d entities are playing a joke on me. I also don't believe that the U.S. government a$$holes are playing jokes on me.
Interestingly, I suspect that my chihuahuas don't believe this to be a joke either, as during walks they have gone out of the usual walkway we use to pull me up to certain neighbors outside of their apartments. The pair would be barking like crazy at these new faces, and they usually don't do this behavior. It was as if they don't like these new and unfamiliar neighbors for some reason, and yes, I think they are U.S. government a$$holes.
I think we might want to lighten up our rhetoric Malcolm-more bs-they may be looking but I doubt you belong to a militia or the nazi party-we'd probably get gov assistance if we were card carrying commies
Card carrying commies? Like the U.S. president?
like the 'president' and more like the grand poobah of international commies -Soros
he's the grand poobah of the international commie party
I wish you could talk to a close woman friend whom knows well what the gov't folks do, they even wired her home, but then she is a powerful being and is watched closely for some reasons.
I will not mention when or names, but I talked to a retired person from a secret part of the gov't and I asked if they are interested and deal in the astral. He answered yes, but they are far more into the aether, he was a remote viewer. He would not go further for obvious reasons. My take on this is the slim balls would like to use the power there to control us on all levels, perhaps that is whom I have fought on those levels, leaves me bruised within, but has been quiet for quite a while. One of the last times, I came out of it in inner pain, moaning aloud and was told that this is how it will feel when it is time. Hmmmm??????
no prob
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next