Teal Scott on Ego Vs. Intuition
Teal Scott - The Spiritual Catalyst's YouTube Channel: Teal Scott - The Spiritual Catalyst
Very cool video blog in which Teal talks about operating within the perspective of Intuition Vs. Ego.
- Density of Physical Form
- Ego and how it operates within the "Fight or Flight" mechanisms
- How Ego feeds off of Anxiety, Fear, Judgement, and Resentment
- Getting in touch with the True Self IE Intuition
- Stepping outside of Ego, and Operating through Intuition
- Getting control over your Ego
- Living within the perspective of Higher Self
- Meditation to Let go of the Illusion of Separateness
- Making decisions based on Love instead of Fear
Hope this helps others in some way... I think we are moving into "being" or existing within our Intuition, and I believe this is a part of Mastering the Self and walking into our "Godhood" or "Goddesshood" :)
It's really difficult to wrap my consciousness around some of these things, at the same time it seems totally natural to exist within the mind-frame of "Intuition".
Once we start dialing into our Intuition, we don't feel shadows are around every corner, and we are able to allow the Light to penetrate our being and we can know true One'ness.