Video Message:

READ BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT : The "Cabal",Elite,Illuminati has fallen, and will fully within a short periode of time be with no power. This is all happining behind the scenes, without you knowing it, or maybe you know. The shift in consciousness is very real, many can't feel it, see it,while others can feel the changes and has for some time. Many are focusing on the fearful scenario's of "our" future. Whatever reality you allow yourself to focus which is negative will not happen. Not as of after 11.11.11. Some people might feel the need to bash the uploader for this video. If so, ask yourself why you do it.

Who wants corruption,hate,war? No one. Well, NOT the people.

Alot of alienpropaganda has been spread in the hollywood industry and more. Yes, also many negative E.T's, such as the greys,draconians, reptilians have also been in control for thousands of years over humanity. Boosting us with fear,doubt etc. Feeding themselves with our negative emotions like drugaddicts. These have been taken care of. I know many will find it hard to believe that there actually is good E.T's out there. I know. The doubt,mistrust and so on. All the good guys have ufo's that are only of the light. Lightships. Yes, project bluebeam is real as well, but these only project ufo's that look metallic, so are a few of the bad E.T's ships,and many are ufo's made by various governments, technology they all got their hands on in the 1940's. Like USA,RUSSIA and CHINA.

Yes, they, the good beings from many starsystems are very real, and they have been busy working, and still are. People of earth are waking up from the duality. Negative and positive. Humans live to much in their mind, and not their heart, but that will all slowly change over time. To good to be true you might say. Well,buckle up, its gonna be a wild ride.

You don't need to believe a word that is said, but what does your heart tell, your feeling?
You might think this is all a collaborate trap, or maybe you havent thought about that. But, its not any kind of trap. I know you are just reading some words on a computerscreen. But arent you tired of living in fear,doubt,disbelief,mistrust and so on????? What happened to all the youtubers, and the people who watch videoes online,play video games, watches TV, eating non healthy food?? Disconnected from one another, and who has and kinda still control all your thoughts?? Can you remember your dreams?? Thats right, the few, who has desperately been trying to lure us in believing life is built upon fear. All fear. When they themselves have fear, and that fear is for us to reunite,love eachother. Not just on earth, but elsewhere as well. Who controls the images you see from space?? Who controls what you should know and not?? Thats right again. The same people.
NASA=NeverAnyStraightAnswer.

You dont have to understand, but all the uploader wants you to do, is stop fearing and start loving eachother. Do you really think humans are alone? Have you heard about starseeds,angelic,indigo,crystal people/children that are on earth?? If you ask one, who know he/she is one, ask them what they know. You will be surprised. Alot of these wayshowers are waking up in large numbers, and nothing can stop them. Fear not, because it is only for the better. 2012 and beyond many will see,understand, that all this is true.

Again, do not bash the uploader with mindless words, low consciousness, sedated and negative comments. We have enough of that. LOVE. Love yourself, not by ego, but by heart. Love others, not by ego, but by heart. Remember, we are a spirit in a body, not a body with a spirit. Thank you, love you all, God bless you all.

PLEASE USE YOUR DISCRETION AND TELL US YOUR VIEWS

Note it states... THE GOOD ET's are STEPPING IN.... WHICH MEANS LIKE ME

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who is this manchurian Obama who has destroyed our country Is he part of the Cabal or puppet for them? 

•   I'd be the one who climbs unto my rooftop and screams with my camera, welcome!!!!

• With this book "The Extraterrestrial Vision", Channeled  teachings from Theodore by Gina Lake, it is given the preparation of planetary changes... You will discover who are really the ETs,  the negative and the positive...   

• well i liked the video,it was very informative.however i wish it was more direct as to specific things,such as when they will announce there arrival,and things to look for directly......i am 44 and would like to see this soon,,,i hope they have good medical technology,for i have a bad heart,,,,

• Thank you for this posting.

Over the years I learned to trust my inner knowing.  Yes, it forced me to make uncomfortable decisions and living with the consequences of those decisions also. However, taking responsibility in all aspects of our individual lives and staying away from the fear emotions, of guilt, shame, blame and judgement of self and hence others, is where I believe we all ultimately access our truth and real power of being truly co-creators with universal laws.

Have we unconsciously created situations which aren't pleasing? Absolutely. Now is our chance to be couragous and follow the call of our inner soul wisdom, which after all has been our personal access to the truth all along. -  I, for one, chose to ignore is guidance for a couple of decades, hence life wasn't so pretty. The good news is, however, once we listen and make new, and this time conscious choices which resonate with the feelings and thoughts of love..... magic happens. - Though then we don't consider it magic any more, for we have gained the insights how the universe was designed to support us, which, of course, some have intentionally kept from us for a very long time. - 

The video and the written words confirm my inner knowing and I am delighted to see awareness about the only real power of Love is rising. Now its up to each and everyone of us to take responsibility for all we unconsciously created and consciously change our individual realities and in so doing our world by intentionally utilizing universal law to the common good of all peoples on Earth and beyond.

• I will not say all has been pass until i will not see the effects of this crisis been over.

It is to soon to believe something.

Time it will tell us all.

• This is very good  news for humanity!  The Ascendant in each of us is persistent, omniscient and ultimately victorious.  We are here, we are prepared, we are raising vibrations and releasing attachments to error and duality.  Open minds and open hearts to the unconditional love which upholds all of creation, and experience a life that is happy, joyous and free!  

• Great post, Ravinder :)  How people feel about this blog says a lot about their own level of ascension and consciousness growth... personally I have no problems holding my hand out in friendship to other Be-ings of Source, but I understand that many of us have issues that need clearing in regards to extraterrestrials and the cabal. 

I'm with Gailene on this one :)  Sometimes I'd like to come to some of your homes and shake you awake, give you a hug and tell you that it's going to be okay, no big bad aliens are coming for you.... you are Loved beyond infinity and are powerful and divine.  Fearing other beings is giving away your power, we are co-creators with God, no one can take that away from you... this illusion that we have no control is because the "school" was set up that way, you have infinate power and control over your existence, don't let anyone fool you that you don't.  Graduation is coming soon, we'll sort ourselves according to our resonance, just the way it should be :) 

• I totally agree with you.  The more we sit with quarreling over who is right and our point of view is right the more we stay in the same paradigm of arguing and living in our ego.  It does not matter whether any of us believe this or not.  It does not matter whether he is making it up.  What matters is love.  That is all that matters.  To keep working on our minds and turning our negative thinking into positive, to look at each other as brothers and sisters and not as separate entities on this planet.  To look at each other as connected. That we help each other and get out of arguing.  To hear each other's point of view and accept it with tolerance.  He is just the messenger and I personally feel the changes on the planet and personally want goodness and love and peace to reign.

• I think we control our futures, not anyone else or any belief just us! And when it becomes REAL it will then mean something!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
59 seconds ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Area 51 making it on the news. This was from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=e6aS_oT4dfQ_cv-V"
2 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The turmoil upon Earth continues with no apparent end in sight, you have climate and Earth changes, changing seasons and extreme weather conditions that are causing difficulties for all forms of life. It is all part of the cleansing of Earth that…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| HealthImpactNewsSpeaker of the House Mike Johnson addressed students at Columbia University today and stated that “antisemitism is a virus” that is spreading, and has threatened to call out the National Guard to stop protesters.Video…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I hope that readers are aware of the importance of the ability to attain a fasted state, when it comes to the use of certain ET technologies, as with a particularly rapid teleport method, which is akin to a super fast elevator...??

Post first…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Bargrooves: Azure - Skape D'Jear - You've Got The Move...Label: Seamless Records...😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qU2qyTzd2Q"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last one for now then I need to get back to sleep lol :P Dr Berg here gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to Keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
4 hours ago
More…