I am kind of wondering, and also asking for these kind of questions keep on poping up,

in many of my conversations with people.

I get a lot of remarcs on my behalf about being a person with what they call a lot of knowledge and also a lot of experience in everything going from spirituality to whatever else you can come up with.

And they do not understand why i get stuck because of my invironment, they seem to think that it should not matter where i live, if i am al that, it should not affect me.

So should it? 

Or is it just because i am not strong enough yet or open enough yet, or loving enough yet?

Could moving away improve my life and travel through experiences.

Is it because the place is overwhelming that i get stuck?

For there seems to be to mutch diff between me and others around.

Or is it just pure stupidity?

Would moving away be a kind of escape or just a good move.

I do understand that one can stick around to learn lessons but this situation i am in is

just ridiculous, as far as i am concerned.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i hate to live in Torontoba
  • i was mostly raised in a city in the midwest. when the white man came to this area, the native americans were not concerned about the new settlements. they figured, if the white man wanted to live there, go to it. they considered the place to be "haunted" by mischeivious beings who led men astray.
    i can see why they believed that
    i could no longer stand living there and began to drift with the tide so to speak. now that i have found a permanent place to settle down, i feel much more relaxed. my present location has the advantage of being somewhat isolated from the cacophany, confusion, and light pollution of the city. i cant express what a difference this has made for my mental well-being.
    so YES
    location location location

peace
  • Hi Cedric, I think the place one lives in certainly effects them in some way. The place I live in is a small town, that is relatively quiet with lots of green and some parks, and I live in a neighborhood that is quiet mostly and has next to it a park that I sometimes like to go there and relax. I think if I would have lived in some of the other cities in the area which are more "noisy" and have more energy of "activity" it would have been different for me and affect my mood in some ways.

Certain cities and places have their own vibrational frequency that attracts to it the company of people who a match to it. Maybe the place you live has a frequency that is good for you for some reason, and it can change too. because you change.

I know Eckhart Tolle (author of the Power of Now), had an inner pull to go from Europe to California, he didn't know why, by he followed that pull and after a while of being there not knowing what he was doing there, his book (not sure if PON or A New Earth) flowed out of him untill he finished. He discovered that the frequency of the place was needed for the writing of the book.

Some thoughts, hope it helps (: And the best on deciding whatever that might be.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
4 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
1 hour ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…