Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well if saying that you shouldn't depend on a drug to feel good and get to higher states, is a judgment, well then, I slam my gavel down and make that judgment lol If saying you can't ascend if you still are attached to physical things is a judgment, I slam the gavel again.

And I'm sure I'm not telling you something you don't already know. I knew it, when I was addicted to weed back as a teenager, I knew it. So I know you know it lol And it's actually not me who you are in conflict with, it's a part of yourself. I'm just bringing your inner conflict, to your awareness.

And I'm not saying not to do drugs, I used to be addicted to weed too, I know its good side and bad side. And I feel, that if we truly want to ascend, we are going to have to kick the habit of taking drugs to get us into higher states. A master doesn't need any substance to get themselves to higher levels, only their own spirit. But this is just my beliefs, you take of it what you will, or take nothing, if that's your will.

• Blah. You sound like a religious person.
        • A master also doesn't do things simply because he has to, thats for initiates.  You seem to like allow some things in but just block out whatever you subjectively don't stand for making very blanket assumptions subconsciously.  For example "When I was addicted" do you even realise your ego is suggesting to you that because you were addicted means that we(everyone else) are addicted.  I think its pretty clear to those that are not existing in your subjectivity John, can see a clear difference in tone and attitude between yourself and the ascended masters.  Possibilities exist beyond that which you have experienced.
          • BRAVO.
          • Well I don't see it that way. And if you need a drug to relax, and feel good, and deal with your emotions and deal with reality, you got a problem. I'm sorry, that's just how it is. I'm not saying you or anybody here is that way, although I bet some of you are, but I'm saying this generally. You can't ascend if you are addicted to drugs lol I mean, I thought that was universally accepted. Moreover, it's just plain common sense.

You said that weed was your "key to ascension" is that true? What if you stopped smoking tomorrow, how would you fare? Could you still access higher awareness, and higher states of being? Could you face reality, and truly feel your emotions? Could you even stop smoking tomorrow? lol

It's like somesayimnot here, who says he has an issue relaxing. Well that's an issue he has to solve! He can't go on forever needing the weed to help him relax. That's what I'm talking about, not necessarily addiction, but using something in order to accomplish something you should be accomplishing on your own, like learning to relax and be calm and still. Or, using it to access higher states of awareness and being, something that should come naturally. And if you can't do that naturally, you have a problem. Sorry for being so frank, but that's how I am.

I say, prepare for the day when you will have to stop smoking, because it's coming. And I say that to everyone here, prepare for the day when you will have to release your attachment to anything that alters your consciousness, because that day is coming. True masters need nothing to alter their consciousness, or access higher states of being. True masters need nothing to help them chill out and relax, true masters have learned to master their emotions, strictly by inner discipline.
            • I can totally go with this John, I have experimented with drugs a lot in teenage years and still did for a while in my twenties. The states I attained whilst under the influence were very other worldly yes. However when I had stopped had my awakening and began accessing various states of consciousness what I realised was, they felt oh so similar to when I had played around getting high. It's what we are looking for but just didn't know how to naturally access them without drugs. We were never taught as teenagers. Drugs rip holes in your aura and will use false energy. They take you out of the normal flow of your being you do not rest when you should, your invincible. Be careful. Yeah you can access realms but be careful the damage you do whilst playing around and remember you access all in a far cleaner way when straight. That day is coming the cigarettes are now gone too and how do I feel. Energetic, and amazing. Here we go :D
              • Well I applaud you for releasing your attachments to cigarettes, and needing them to make you feel calm, or relaxed, and not so stressed, or whatever. One step closer to masterhood and ascension for you!

So kudos on that, and I'm with you on this one. Me too I have dabbled in weed, I even was addicted, until it started to become too destructive to my life, and I just said that's enough, and I stopped. I feel much better now, much more alive and aware and focused.

I do understand its positive effects, like it does open your mind and allows higher awareness to filter down. And its feel good effects are great. But, like any vice, it becomes a negative, rather than positive force. You're right, they do take you out of the natural flow, and ideally, you should access higher states naturally, by inner discipline and inner expansion, not as an artificially induced state. As always, thanks for commenting Lou! <3

• I don't see any love in your words.
                • Well John, I wasn't high until prior to writing my last statement.  In just a previous post you stated that you didn't say I was addicted, in reality I was referencing your inferred statement that I was, and now you say that I am addicted.  You say that there are so many things going on in your head that you cannot explain therefore my explanation is invalid.  Is it possible that I am not inventing these things but rather I have taken the time to work on being able to explain that which you are not capable of yet.  Or is it impossible for anyone to be past you, yet you justify your ego with minor statements of oh well I am not all the way there yet.  You put things into a complete yes or no type of answer, excuse me sir that is called dualism.  When your logic breaks down, in which ever way it does, you express that as your oppositions view which is why somesayimnot was calling you out on how you express justifying ones argument when that is completely what you do.  I say it can be both yes or no and you say it is no and not yes or any other possibility.  Your an idiot and I think that anyone who chooses to follow this forum can see that for themselves.  You can rant off about judgements now as I am assuming that will be your next statement.  I am however a believer that a person can choose to be an idiot and I like to see the truth, therefore the possibility exists of simply addressing someone indulging in such rediculous behavior without it being a lack of understanding by the person making the accusation.
                  • Well it doesn't make much difference in the long run, to be perfectly blunt. Because anyone who's mind isn't clouded with smoke can understand that until you release your attachments to physical things, you won't be able to ascend into true masterhood. It's such a simple truth, one that isn't that hard to understand. And I can just see the cloudedness in your words.

So you can try to intellectualize, and mentally conceptualize, and logically rationalize, why you don't have to give up your addiction....and despite your front, I know in my gut you are addicted, that's the whole reason for your justifications. But if you just get in touch with your intuition, or just study more about ascension and spiritual enlightenment, you would know that it's true, releasing all physical attachments and desires is a huge part of enlightenment, a huge part of masterhood. That's all I have to say, I bid you all adieu.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1558

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 755

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Sananda: Watch the Movie Play Out; Channel: James McConnell .
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceDear brothers from planet Earth! I AM HILARION!Another journey. But this one is a little different. It’s a journey where you choose to just participate. To receive everything that the Code of Light that I will leave will bring to each one of…
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Globalists are not happy with the EU election results today."
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Vibrational Healing Chamber By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings to you magnificent beings of light, we come forth with our celestial vibrations to be of service to you. We are the Celestial White Beings, we come forth as many,…
10 hours ago
    Your Heart Is...   Greetings, Your heart is Freedom! Limitless Eternal Love. Are you feeling the heart healing happening right now? There is a great restructuring happening. The heart of Source calling us home from the old structures of the…
11 hours ago
...Jamie Ong:Light Language transmission to anchor in and stabilise the high density codes received over the past few months. You’ve gone through some deep transformations and activations and they are now stabilising in your field.  Since you are…
21 hours ago
More…