You see posts talking about "what if it doesn't happen?" and casting doubt. Do not let them sway you. Ascension is happening for everyone who is interested. If you aren't fully on board, if you have doubt it will make the process harder. Do not fall for their trickery.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you say, " i mostly am fond of people, i did not say love unconditinal, i am not a masochist slave who forgives those who will not live by the golden rule of: treat others like you would want to be treated, i have a problem with this , yes it is the d.n.a. hardwireing to self protect."

Neither Masochism nor Slavery has anything to do with Love.  It is only through pushing oneself through to the higher vibration of Pure Love in the face of adversity that one removes the offending party's power.  Negativity feeds on other negativity, but dissolves in the presence of the unfaltering Positive.  Don't feed the beast, starve it.  Also, once you feel the separation of your soul from your mortal body, within your body, you will realize that we have nothing we ultimately must self-protect.  We are eternal Beings of Light, in the image of the Divine Creator.  No lower-vibration entity can ever truly harm our essence once you realize how temporary this life is and how powerful our spirits truly are.

• I believe we should let others express doubts, but on this site and many others the opportunity to 'doubt' is taken and turned into an opportunity to slam. 

I've seen it time and time again, where some on here just do not let others express themselves and many take to becoming a bit of an emotional and intellectual void, wherein no matter what is said to them they simply will not surrender their criticisms and downright rudeness toward others.

I think that the majority on here can by now recognize who is here genuinely working toward ascension, and who is here simply to doubt and criticize others. Those doing the criticizing could well be working toward their ascension as well, they simply do not resonate with the manners in which others on here are finding ascension. 

The problem is whenever a person becomes too overbearing and attempts to continually force their opinions and heart sets onto others, as if their method of ascension is the only right one and everybody else are just 'blind sheep'. 

Just my two cents. Doubt is certainly ok and is in fact healthy, but doubt is not what I personally have seen on this site for a long time, by some. What I have seen is continual detraction, under the guise of 'doubting'. 

Much Love :) 

• Well said Wes :D

• Here is my explanation as to why there is no straight forward proof. Our reailty is splitting, some of us are ascending, while the rest will remain in duality until they are ready to graduate. Therefore as of right now our realities are seperating. Some of us will move on to the ascension timeline and others will continue in duality, they may expiernce an end of the world scenario in December, I'm not exactly sure. The ones who will ascend will see our world change in amazing ways and we will live in the golden age of humanity. It will be awesome, we will be a generation that existed in both the third dimension and the fifth which is pretty unique. But back to the point of this comment, both realities exist right now, one where ascension is happening and one where duality is continuing. There can't be 100% proof of either reality as everyone has to make their own choice: are they going to ascend or will they continue in duality. Everyone here has made their choice, we are ascending. Do you see what I'm saying? There needs to be room for choice, if there was proof of ascension and the gfl then you couldn't choose it. It would have to be true. It's complicated but it makes sense. Soon the two realities will split off, actually I think they already have, that is why we are seeing major changes taking place now. The LIBOR scandal is huge, that is exactly the event we needed in order to have our governments and economies change in a positive way.
  • It's an important time.  It's time to air the doubts out for what they are, even to examine what doubt is.  What's being discovered is that which is simply is, whether it fits into previously conceived notions or not.  And of course it is known that we as humans were programmed specifically not to explore these topics with a clear view, so I view the airing of doubts as a healthy part of the process.    In the end, that which is simply is.  

• Totally agreed, thank you so much. :) 

• People wouldnt deny aliens if we had one to beat some sense into them with.  Proof IS for sceptics, it is what is needed when you want to prove to them that what you are saying is true.  If you want them to believe that people can turn into merkabas, then you damn well turn into one and show them or shut up about calling them ignorant or unenlightened or naysayers.

How many people are out there denying gravity? they cannot see it or touch it they only feel it, but because of the proof and maths and experiments done they are NOT skeptical about a thing called "gravity"

Your statement is just more us vs them BS drama.

• One, you seem so upset so much of the time, and most of it is over channels and predictions. Why so upset? 

Be in calm dear friend and know that you are not alone in not resonating with channels. There are plenty who don't and plenty who do. The thing is, we cannot attempt to force our viewpoints onto others, because doing so and posting about how awful channels are in nearly every comment you post, only makes one (no pun intended) seem less credible and as if they have an axe to grind, in your case, with channels. 

I am sorry if this reply does not resonate with you, am simply trying to help. :) 

Much Love :) 

• Scientists, channeler, politician, religious leader.  I dont care WHO you are if you are making false promises to people every week, it WILL be called out.  I ALSO if you were paying attention still give this the chance. I will be looking in the skies tomorrow night to see if the latest "promise" to have flyovers will come true.  I am here BECAUSE I believe, and am sick and tired of beling lied to.  If people had a little more solid evidence to go with, you know like when we tell the "sleepers" that there will be such and such because we are promised then it doesnt happen, makes us look stupid to those masses, because they have NO PROBLEMS like those of us here who question, in seeing through the BS.

You are just offended because you channel.   And you shouldnt be because YOUR channeling so far I have made no comments about.  So you have your back up trying to defend something you PERCIEVE as being attacked,  ANY LIAR should be pointed out ALWAYS, and not given umpteen chances to continue to fool people like nidle and quinsey and blossom and all the other liars out there.

What is also "upsetting" is people like you who deny that many channelers are false, the proof is in their work, the lies in their work, yet we see people everyday making excuses for them.  No excuses, do you trust a friend or "leader" who makes promises and retracts them every week.

Why dont you go around and take a LOOK at all my comments around the site and see that "most" of them are not against channelers, they are against liars, and its NOT most of them, most of the time here is spent dealing with comments like yours, where people of the light accuse everyone who questions anything of being dark or angry or evil.

You stick to your corner as your advice is not welcomed by me.  I dont advise you on your work.  A sign of being enlightened is knowing not to offer "help" unless asked.

• Funny how you preceive One to be upset!  I perceive him as stating the obvious.  There is no real proof anyway of any channelling being the truth.  Some people need proof some people just follow blindly without asking.  People who need proof are not negative, that seems to be the favourite on here calling people negative, they are just using common sense.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
9 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
9 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
9 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
9 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…