Do All Paths Lead to the Same Place?

Do All Paths Lead to the Same Place?Some say that it doesnt matter what we do or what path we follow--- just do your own thing-- and it will all be fine we all end up in the same place.This allows anyone to pretty much do whatever they feel is good for themselves and say well its ok-we'll be in the same place in the end.The human being is at a junction in consciousness.One can go on two paths--one to liberation and freedom -- the other to hellish conditions.To obtain liberation one associates with mahatmas-- great souls--And to further bondage one associates with those who seek the pleasing of their own senses-There are two kinds of mahatmas--one who is devoted to God and one who is Impersonalistic andbelieves that God is a force or a light or a power --- they have many ways of expressing this.The goal is different but the process of freedom is almost the same.Both want to attain eternal happiness-One seeks to find happiness in the Impersonal Brahman--the other seeks to find Happiness is association with the Supreme Person.Brahman means spiritual or eternalBoth the impersonalist and the devotee seek Bliss anandaDo all paths lead to the same end?NOThere are four tyes of people--The Karmis--- the friitive workers who work for a rewardThe jnanis-- they seek the path of Knowledge-- Why should I work so hard? Do the birds and bees work so hard?Let me just try to solve the problems of life-- birth death old age and disease.The Yogis --- they impress people with their magic powers and this impresses them so much - they put on a magic show and are accepted as a wonderful person. Of course the modern yogis simply do gymnastics and have no real powerthe bhakta—the devotee—doesn’t want anything for himself. He simply wants to serve God out of love, just as a mother serves her child. There is no question of profit in a mother’s service to her child. Out of pure affection and love, she cares for him.If you are interested in knowing God and loving Him, then you must accept the devotional process. No other process will help you.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, Im very appreciated to your post and your wisdom, Basu Gopala Das. Thank you so much:))

IN my opinion, every souls will decide what reality on his own. In other words: all paths cannot lead to the same place.
    Well, but that's just not enough... I mean: why the Creator creates us without any reasons? There should be one goal that all of us can achieve. Maybe I can say that it's LOVE. I believe there will be final solution for everything, somehow the bad path or etc... would change itself. Then in higher reality, negativity doesnt exist anymore.

Well that's just my thinking :))
  • When Jesus says no one comes to the father except through me,,,, he is refering to His path of service. Let the greatest among you be the servant of all. We are talking about devotion here. Christ was showing the path of devotion bhakti. He said that devotion is the only way to get back to God and remember our identity.

• Great video choices, Basu Gopal! :)))

I'd like to add one more example, extremelly simple example which shows how our mind works and how univeral laws respond to our mind's intentions and choices, and this example applies perfectly to everthing: for example if one wants to go to New York, he must buy a ticket, pack up his things and travel there. It is less likely that he'll end up in Los Angeles or elswhere, and if that happens, one gets very frustrated because it was not his intention.

The same principle applies to any material and spiritual issue: if you don't intend to know the Truth and meet the Father and get to know Him, how will you end up there? Even if that happens, you would wonder how did you end up there, and probably you wouldn't recognize the Father for who He is, because you've never heard about Him, His personality, His qualities, His potencies, His ways, His pastimes, and never tried to serve Him personaly as fully conscious living being, aware of your choice to serve Him. Serving God personally must be a conscious choice, the act of your free will. And your will will be respected by all means.

So, if you don't EXACTLY know what you want, you'll be given a chance to wonder through material universes as long as you want, to suffer as much as you want, until you decide to get back Home, to where you once belonged. :) Are you already there? If yes, then what are you doing in this limited physical body in 3d Earth, in Kali yuga, the harshest yuga of all, unaware of your own true roots, oblivious of God's true personality, who is your only friend and lover of your soul?

• One proposition that people sometimes pose is they are already perfect --- they have just forgotten.
    We are God and we have forgotten..... but then what is the definition of God and perfection??????
    God by definition is supreme infallible perfection.. so how can that perfection come under the influence of delusion????It means that delusion is more powerful than perfection.How can " GOD" have a memory problem?
    What you have forgotten is that you are the servant of God, and without that service which is your dharma constitutional position----your life is void -- empty of meaning. Without being seperate what is the question of service?Thus in the path of Bhakti there is an awareness that you are one with yet also different from God. And through devotion --- Bhakti you can link up again and remember who you are.
  • Dear Des,

LOL! You didn't anger me, it takes much more to make me angry. By nature I'm kind and gentle person, I just wanted to be serious in my previous posts, that's all. Of course I know Lincoln, I used to watch his videos in the past. I'm not listening to him anymore because he didn't help me get what I really wanted. And trust me, I myself turned each and every stone on earth to find out what I'm looking for, and it didn't happen until I met the Father, as person to person - not on material platform but on spiritual platform, as individual spirit soul with his Originator - the Source of it. And nothing compares to that encounter, so you naturally drop down all you used to stick to in the past...

I know what self is, and what self isn't, I've got tons of my personal experiences and I can speak a lot about it from my own experience and knowledge I aquired. But let it be known to everybody: the complete Knowledge is in the Vedas, all is described and explained there in detail, no need to speculate who is who and what is what and what happened on Earth throughout history. So I stick with Vedas and authorities in the lineage who teach them, all the way back to Lord Brahma, and originally to the Originator of them - Krishna, the Father, the Law-giver - and the law giver can only be Supreme Personality of Godhead, not some abstract consciousness. Things are very simple, defined and known, no need to make them look 'foggy' and speculate infinitelly about them. Just by reading Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam and Brahma Samhita, you can get all the answers you need to know and much much more than that - let it be a surprise ! LOL! 

jivera 'svarupa' haya—krsnera 'nitya-dasa'
    krsnera 'tatastha-sakti' 'bhedabheda-prakasa

It is the living entity's constitutional position to be an eternal servant of Kṛṣṇa because he is the marginal energy of Kṛṣṇa and a manifestation simultaneously one and different from the Lord.”[Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 20.108]

Much love to you too and many blessings upon your path!

• Dear Des,

Law of karma is another universal law. Don't underestimate it, it serves you, it is a LAW which can't be turned off, and that means it keeps things in order, not in chaos. All things are defined and exact even though you're given a freedom to choose, so you think "anything goes". No, it can't be. Why belief? Why not KNOW? It is not about separation or oneness at all. It is about Knowledge, and not speculation. Did you know that Jesus is an incarnation of Lord Brahma? Do you know who is Lord Brahma? Unless you know WHO is WHO in this material cosmic manifestation, how can you know Father of all (including lord Brahma, ie Jesus Christ) who is beyond material cosmic manifestation? 

• Hello, its not about knowing God, or gods, ect. The only path that is universal, and applys to humans as well as fallen angels, and even Heavens inhabitants, is character.

The right character: which is being loving, kind, nurturing , caring, charitable, like moms and dads are to thier kids.T hat is the path that is required by GOD, in Heaven. He knows what works and what doesnt work, and there areno EXPERIMENTS in heaven, or under GODS reign.

Now that being said, obviously things are wrong on earth, we have lies and deciet everywhere. Thats because false gods, fallen angels and such, influence this planet to much. But soon that will change. They have the same opportunity to repent and be kind and truthful, just like we do.

Romans 2:14 says, even those who dont know the true GOD, will ma  it as long as they follow the golden rule, which is doing unto others as we would want others to do to us. Its about being loving kind, nurturing, peacful, not greedy, charitable, ect.THAT is the only path that works for every creed, every nation, every religion,ever race, ect;

Even the fallen angels can only recieve eternal life, by repenting and becoming like this. And so it goes for the grays, dracos, mantises, ect... Otherwise at the end of this 6000 yrs cycle, they will be dissolved, never to be again, thats forever, toital dissolvement for all eternity. Yes, there is a path for all, its to be decent, with honor and integrity, and ethics, its the same for everybody, regardless of religion.  And being gay, Bi, ectt is a bad trhing, it is not in the creative pattarn of Heaven. That is a creative pattern of the fallen gods over earth, and that pattarn willl be dissloved also, on that day. However tthey walk honetsly, with decency and are not total perverts, but human also, they have a chance. We all ahve a chance as long as we are willing to be nice, drop the games, and never ending circles of huslting and preditorizing, and get ready to ascend, ect.

Most dont know about ascention on earth. But most will make it, as moms and dads, loving children AND THIER NEIGHBORS, AND THE REST OF US,only then will  we  MAKE IT..Jesus Christ taught this very well, its easy to see folks,

THE SAME PATH FOR ALL; IS BEING DECENT AND LOVING AND KIND........    God will kill, OUR DEFECTS, WHEN HE COMES BACK, iF YOU DONT WANT GOD TO KILL THE DEFECTS, THEN YOU WILL BE DISSOLVED, ITS THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE, tHIS IS NOT COMPLICATED AT ALL..... It dont matter who you are, or what you are, its the same for all entities, all humans, all aliens. The bible says GOD NEVER CHANGES, you can take that to the bank.....loving you ---.denniS

• When mind doesn't KNOW then it tends to SPECULATE. Do all paths lead to the same place? NO! Just try to remember this: you'll be given exactly what you want, if not in this lifetime, then in next. But you don't know what you want nor what you wanted in your past life(s). You should study universal laws, especially the one so popularly known today as "Law of attraction", but you get lost in the forest of your uncontroled thoughs and illusions about this world and yourself. You don't know what brought you here in this lifetime, in such and such circumstances, so how can you know where your path will lead you in the future? You don't know and obviously don't want to know since you tend to generalize and relativize and make everything soo nicely acceptable. :) There IS Truth, the Absolute Truth, not relative, but you don't want to know. Therefore: you get what you want. That is the Law.
      • If you firmly and unconditionally set an intention like this: "I want to know the absolute truth!" -> you'll find it, if not in this lifetime, then in next, or when you deserve it somehow.
  • People generaly don't understand that Heaven(s) and Hell(s) are material realms, and material realms differ only by their densities: more density - more suffering, less density - less suffering. :) That's what is so bewildering for most people. Ether and etheric are material, not spiritual. When we talk about God, or Krishna, and spiritual realms, we are speaking of PURE spiritual realms, beyond all material densities. It is crucial to start distinguishing material from spiritual. It is not just 'one' energy: material is inferior energy, and spiritual is superior energy of God. So when someone claims he's coming from some 9th or 144th density, (and someone is so impressed with that, lol!) they're from material realms, not spiritual. Those from real spiritual world have absoulutey no desire to descend from spiritual realm where they enjoy with Krishna in the ways not conceivable to us.
    So, in a nutshell, everybody gets what they want. That is the law.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceLawyers and bankers are drawing up documents for a new international system that will be phased in starting this autumn and going into 2025. This work is necessary because, if the details are not worked out properly, huge…
21 minutes ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds ~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
52 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video here from Russell Brand which gets into just how corrupt Big Pharma is. https://youtu.be/gVCFQ7r9N9Y?si=vgm67nroIPo_tmW5"
1 hour ago
| Source“You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God.”I am Jesus Christ and my love accompanies you wherever you are.Now let’s turn to this topic.What does it mean to be born again and what does that mean?To be reborn means to find your way…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In the UK, "our" (not mine, of course) PM, (which stands for Prime Miniature,) Rishi Sunak, has decided, stupidly, to have a general election, a full six months before he needed to....Of course, this pipsqueak has no chance of winning, as the public…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dissociation · Cosmosis, Intergalactic, ℗ 2000 Transient Records Ltd, Released on: 2007-04-30👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4NbCrWOO-w&list=OLAK5uy_lRx7qF..."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…