The third week of December 2012 will feature a strong yod ("finger of God") forming between Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto; Jupiter will be forming quincuxes (150 degree) to both Saturn and Pluto, with Saturn and Pluto in different signs (and forming a harmonious sextile (60 degree) with each other, while Jupiter is forming the quincuxes with them). Thus, Jupiter will be equal (or within 1/2 degree of being equal) to the midpoint of Saturn/Pluto, and I just discussed in a recent discussion on this website about Saturn/Pluto per Romney and the day of election ("limitations in ability to change or with transformation,"depression," and  "restrictions in growth or creativity").

Yods may represent past life actions on personal horoscopes, and people born at this time are going to be intense future transformers in areas that are Jupiter-natured, such as law, travel, international dialogue, charity, international relations/treaties, religion, financial systems, and freedom (and hopefully accomplish this without the shredding of the rule of law or the U.S. Constitution). A "sense of purpose" for improving world affairs may be strong for those born during this week; the methods to be used by this generation to satisfy one's "sense of purpose" may be either either very extreme or very simplistic. Jupiter areas will be a focus for change with this generation, and these methods may or may not work well with most of us, since most of us are usually familiar with methods and customs from the past (regardless of whether or not it was always was good for us).

Minor stress may be its best description for current events, or mundane (world) astrology. 150 degrees is an angle of "minor stress," and I notice "annoyances" when it involves planets that are usually not compatible. With Jupiter equaling the midpoint between Saturn and Pluto, expect minor stresses in areas that are Jupiter related (i.e. the media, law, travel, religion, financial systems, freedom, world-wide communications, treaties) at this time.

Jupiter will be in the sign of Gemini, and near the fixed star of Aldebaran. JFK had Aldebaran near his natal Sun position, and JFK Jr had Aldebaran rising near his natal Ascendant (eastern horizon point). Aldebaran's astrology description is usually associated with great success that doesn't last long or ends in catastrophe. The U.S.A. chart has Uranus near Aldebaran, and Uranus is associated with technology and with inventive nature or capabilities (and a lot of talent has left the United States recently and gone elsewhere!)

Pluto will be in Capricorn, and this seems to define obsession with power related to financial and government areas, or transforming the ways power is delegated in such areas. Pluto will be in strong conjunction with the star cluster Facies ("The eye of the archer"), and this cluster is associated with war, conflicts, and injuries related to war and conflicts. Not much is known about Pluto conjunct Facies, but there was a great deal of financial stress going on with the Bank of England the last time Pluto was in this position.

Saturn will be in Scorpio. Astrologer Jayj Jacobs once described this placement as "the Marine drill instructor," and I think he's correct with that description. Saturn will be 3 degrees away from the fixed star of Acrux (11 degrees Scorpio), and Acrux is strongly associated with the occult, astrology, and success in these areas. Astrologer Vivien Robson described the nature of Acrux as that of Jupiter, and Saturn near this star may define restrictions or a selective nature of the public regarding what is important, what is real, and what isn't real and thus must be avoided (which is very Saturnian). Note that the last transit of Saturn through Scorpio featured a lot of federal legislation that favored big business but didn't favor individual privacy (remember Reaganomics and the introduction of urine drug testing?)

With Jupiter in the sign of Gemini (and equal to a midpoint that calls for limits in transformation),  I wouldn't be surprised if there were disruptions during this timeframe in areas Jupiter/Gemini related. This includes media communications, travel, news blackouts, internet problems, and even financial information problems or stresses. "No news" may be "good news," but not if there are other forces behind the scenes manipulating the real news into "no news" (this has been going on recently in the media. Look at the recent U.S. diplomat fiasco in Libya; CBS is now the only main network that is (quietly) discussing about reporting what happened).   

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  you make this chart yourself?

maybe you can explain then why if the planetary influence is responsible for the way stuff is, since we have discovered there are more than 10 objects bigger than pluto, how is pluto even relevant anymore. also since there are many different takes on people and the way they are, eg: native charts call virgo the bear and it describes the western astrology virgo exactly, so it is the same results, however they dont talk about planets in theirs, this leads me to believe the planets and their positions dont mean anything.  they may have described people correctly, but it seems obvious about the pluto thing.

• Size of an astrological component doesn't matter. If so,  then why is the Sun not considered the most important component in astrology? Because ALL the components of the horoscope play an important role in describing the total persona or the event, regardless of placements of the biggest sizes. Astrology is a craft and not a science, and everytime an astrologer tries to turn it into a science for the sake of being able to sell it, they get their heads handed to them.

Here's the 2012 chart. I apologize if my system doesn't accomodate native American astrology systems. You may want to think about writing about such unique systems, as I never heard of Virgo being described as "the bear." This is reminiscent of the 1200-1400 AD Mayans calling Venus "Quetzalcoatl with the spear" when rising ahead of the Sun during its retrograde phase (AND THEY CONSIDERED TINY VENUS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN THE ZODIAC). Hmmm. Anyway, here is winter solstice 2012 (AND YES, THE SUN AND EARTH WILL BE NEAR A LINEUP WITH THE GALACTIC CENTER AT THIS TIME, AS EXPLAINED BY JOHN MAJOR JENKINS OF NASA, FROM 1980 TO 2016 (unless you are a conspiracy theorist with fixed opinions of NASA and the role of NASA)):

8115996470?profile=original

• the book is called earth sky medicine, it details the native american version of atrology, virgo for them is called the bear, has all the exact same characteristics and they got it without planets, so im wondering why astrologer think planets are making this effects when clearly other culture came to the same conclusions without even knowing about planets.

for example before anyone knew about pluto was it a part of astrology, if so then again the planet is not the importance and they were just using the names of 12 gods to explain 12 signs.  12 is pretty common across the board and works nicely with out mathmatics for time and degrees in space.

as for the alignment, it is nothing special happens twice a year every year, if you draw a line connecting the galactic core and the sun youll see we pass that line twice a year every year in our orbit.  again the astrological significance of the thing is not as illustrated by those trying to sell their wares.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
7 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
8 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
9 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
9 hours ago
More…