By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you have been doing enough of the right kind of work, you know that what you're describing above probably wasn't gong to happen. a nice idea, but unlikely.

You will however know what is the truth. Which is what a group of us have been saying. The changes are subtle. And they occur inside you. Not outside of you. They are changes pertaining to consciousness. And tney have never been dependent on the galactic alignment. the alignment only facilitates ascension.

However, we had also been dismissed as liars.

• Peter, its just a mess out here now...all the above is true and all the above is false. We have been lead to believe by many super ascended masters and archangels, that we are supposed to be having our minds blown by the energy of the 21 of December. Then came the well, maybe it will not be the 21st...and anyway, I feel lots of new things.like a sudden feeling of being betrayed, of being a fool, of actually in the process of Ascension why else would I wake up drenched in my sheets.... I am processing so many new personal issues. fear...that the Cabal is actually going to achieve its goals....we are all headed to FEMA camps...

no no no, not after all that meditation and working with the new energies..Oh wait, I think I felt a jarring shift from 3D to 5D, but I think i see the air in front of me pixelating...no it is just a wish ...thinking my reality..Im sorry I say to myself, but nothing is happening and I have spend the entire last 18 months telling everyone that something very major will occur on the 21st of December, and then I walk around all day with my head hung low, and my tears barely being held back. 

Is that Anger I am now feeling? well I keep saying, if I can think my reality then it will all be great. But gee, its December 21 and I see chemtrails in the sky even though we have had nothing but thick dark cloud cover over New York City for the last 5 days....what glorious light are people talking about?

• I can relate. For 2 years I had been fooled to believe that everything will be alright, that love and light is the only way. I think this whole ascension idea has made separation among human beings even greater. Some latch onto this idea to give them a sense of identity, a savior to lead them out of the pain and sufferings. And also all the labels and terms and how subtly some people describe who will ascend and who won't (in the subtlest 'kindest' way) are also promoting separation. I don't know how some people here on ACC has so much capacity in their hearts to hold the 'light'. It isn't me, I've been there, all of it, felt all of it and I'm back to square one. It's my brain chemistry, that's the only best explanation I can give to myself. 

I think 21/12/12 is a very good test for everyone here. It is a true test of self-love, and how much you trust your own inner guidance. It is also a test whether or not one knows how to integrate faith and common sense. 

Something feels very wrong with this ascension thing. I don't know what that is. 

• Not only do they not have the right, They are quite simply not allowed to interfere with the free choice of the beuings playing the duality paradox game. otherwise they will compromise the result of the game.

Our problems are our responsibility. Not our galactic neighbours. No doubt they help where they can. (Do yuo wonder how its possible there has been so much seismic activity in the pacific basin, yet no real significant consequences have resulted). They cannot however come down and give us the big hello until we have kept our side of the bargain. That is, raised our collective vibration to a point where we have the maturity as a civilization to be able to deal with them. Both physically and spiritually.

• But if you are really dissapointed after all, remind yourself that this is just like a game, that it doesn't really matters.

"After all, to the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure."

-Albus Dumbledore

:P

• To anybody who may feel disappointed or may feel like this date has initiated nothing:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-effects-of-12-21-...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-effects-of-12-21-...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-effects-of-the-12...

Experiences have been felt and reported!! I should mention as well that it is important to attune to the 12-21 energies if you wish to feel them. They are here, right now, but we have to make the effort to feel them!! 

Much Love all,

Wes :)

• No big hoax. This date was simply supposed to mark the end of a cycle like all the other previous calendars had done.. now a new one starts which will eventually end too. No biggie :P

• 8110497270?profile=original................................putting humor aside, hope still exsists that maybe it is up to us, after all to change anything...............

• dear friend, 

even i am a bit surprised that nothing happened in dramatically way, but its only day 1, it just began, but i do feel mass energy that float through me when i fill myself up with loving feeling/vibration, its more like i am learning to tap into that energy.  Also no one will ever come to save and change your world until you are ready to do so, YOU have to shift yourself into realities that those things do occur, YOU have to learn to drop your judgmental mind and focus on the good loving feeling that you were searching for.  I assume real ascension only happens when you know how to tap into that field of energy, and find your higher self.  Trust yourself,  its way easy to say then to be done, so take your time, you got infinity time       

ps. anyone know what else your can do with that energy? or just let it flow through and enjoy?

• your judgement of how people should live their lives is part of the reason humanity is lagging in evolution.

you think all hip hop or heavy metal is bad because your are prejudiced.  you think its all about bling and satant.  which shows you have never delved into either form of music to learn about them.

your loss

when humans stop trying to tell each other what is right and wrong and how to live you may get the alien contact you require so much to feel complete.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
6 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
7 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0