By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for your honest reply. PS i am not a total skeptic...and i have received a personal message myself from on high which suggests that the true event might happen in about three months...

also, i neither like nor buy these comments about the illuminati being in control, based on my sources, it seems that the illuminati are definitely in decline if even wielding any power at all...

in fact, i have read from legit sources that the "reptilian" species might be a myth...of the 57 species which have visisted us, none really fit that description, save for a general or something saying that some aliens have a Grey-style head which is really a helmet which, when removed, reveals "a monstrosity"...but that is the closest we have to evidence of Reptilians, who are supposedly the true ones behind the illuminati/cabal

• perhaps...
    un-satisfaction helps them to stay where they are, shouldn't we be thinking everything is great, n' will be so n' so better. unsatisfactory helps 'them', from Nature we can't await anything, we are at the periphery of galaxy, from one side, very naive from other. For Revolution weak. All it stays is to hold on thinking positive. Maybe one of 'last chances' is 31st march 2013. Maybe Anunnaki(they want also, at the end, bit of Paradise) n' Nibiru are going to make stronger pressure on event which we are awaiting, maybe 'GOD' will help Us. I'm loathing now. It's up to You dear Ones, stay calm n' smile, On n' on. As nothing will ever change, everything is fine n' will be so n' so batter. :-)

LOVE YOU ALL 

• So well expressed. Questioning and using discernment at the same time retaining a positive outlook.

• I'm not disappointed at all.

Before the date 12/21/12 I felt spiritual bliss.

Now after I still feel spiritual bliss more and more.

I'm learning how to use my light body and energy to help and heal others....

Its all up to YOU

its what you value....

I listened here and there to this and that channelling..

I took in the good things that i could use to help my own progress and the rest..

well non judgemental...

• Dearest Brother,

You should read the course of miracles...,one of the miracles is that it brings peace within...you will also find out about the way of the divine and the illusions of the ego...you can easily place your expectations within the first or second group ....the ego will keep tricking us untill we see through its none existing!

Love from Belgium.

• There is also a problem with the ego bashing attitudes. We are given egos; Egos cannot be destroyed. It is impossible to see past ego, unless you are out of this earth, you have died, and in your true eternal self. The egos must be tamed, not bashed. We are here to work with egos, which at its healthiest help us achieve our goals and desires, and its worst - destructive. 

•  What dissappointment?

My revolution of conscoiusness peaked yesterday and it was WONDERFUL :)

I'm gonna cherish yesterday forever :)

• I think you will find that some of us here were describing what would be happening on the solstice and I did suggest to Luke Skywalker, on 17th Dec, that the event itself is a subtle one, which will not be too obvious on the outer planes....

We are speaking of the finalisation of a timesplice, which draws all disperate timelines into a singularity event....The process was initiated by the Timelords on aktaiwa stargate 11/11/11, when they came into the system under the guise of a "comet" Elenin....It was completed on the 12/12/12 stargate and finallly consolidated on 21/12/12....

So an ending of the divergent timelines into one, which leads to the golden age.....

If you seek to see my wording I'll attach the link to Luke's wall:

You will not see a fireworks display to cheering multitudes on the Winter Solstice, galactic planar alignment...Indeed, the effects will be subtle ones, primarily....BUT, they offer maximum opportunity for spiritual growth, as we will be at an energy max in relation to the galactic plane and the central core...which is ALWAYS pulsing this solar system...

That opportunity is offering the Divine Plan and it's associated agents, divine right timing for a process which commenced on 11/11, completed on 12/12 and will tie the knot completely on 21/12.....Namely the end of time and the consolidation of the works of the Timelords....and the timesplice.....Rendering Earth upon a singularity timetrack of infinite grace....a lighted timetrack beyond the mischief makers...

To show you that I have already discussed this topic, with sobre moderation (unlike many) and made BALANCED predictions about 21/12/12, I will paste this quote from a message sent to Kel, on her wall....

In Light, Drekx Omega

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/comment/list?attachedToTy...

• dont even try to backtrack on the decade of promises by nidle and all your sources that yesterday thats right YESTERDAY was supposed to be special.

shelly and your special sources got it wrong AGAIN.

go crawl under a rock with shelly where you belong and let people get back to creating unity.

all you created for the last decade was lies and division, your time is over.

disappear or join humanity.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the spotlight on the odious AstraZeneca.....They have much karma...
Also, funny to watch the talking heads cover this topic....I remember when they were totally taken in by the covid vaxx propaganda....I warned about the vaxx from late…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE.....I suspect that in the UK, we might have dope depots, in certain areas, although I don't know for certain...Neither Movella or myself smoke, or take such drugs...

Also, I thought members may find this Neil Oliver vid interesting, as he seems…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"AstraZeneca will be one of those companies that are involved in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials that are coming soon. They are rotten to the core just like the other groups that forced the jabs onto people."
9 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Making All Your Dreams Come True ;& OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE! :By Ramona Lappin..
9 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…