By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I ca now see the multi dimensional nature of air.Particularly at night Without the assistance of entheogenic substances.

can you explain more in details about the "multi dimensional nature of air" you're seeing? I wanna know if it has similarities to mine.

• Well, you see the air, but you also see things in "bewteen". There's more to air than just the air so to speak.

You'll also find that the gridworks and patterns of this body of energy you see in the air (or when you close your euyes), is directly responsive to your thoughts and intentions. I.e you can shape them according to your thoughts.

• That makes sense.  When I was little, I'd always look at the clouds and sky and convince myself they were a gateway to another place beyond.  In the clouds, so to speak... it was an odd fascination of mind.  It makes sense, now. =)

(I also to look for fairies, but neh)

• I am curious too, what you meant by that statement.  Check back on older statements on another one of my accounts on the site (I foolishly deleted and came back), and I've always held a special relationship to the sky and ground.  Freshest for me is standing out in quiet nowhere, on untouched desert dirt and looking at the vast sky... you might have an idea how grand it feels for me.

• Draco my friend, check this out it may help to answer some questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjuMaHqljAw

Just go with the flow brother :) Namaste

• Read this

Disclaimers:
    a) The date of this activation (December 21st) is likely NOT the date when the Event will be taking place
    b) The date of this activation (December 21st) is NOT the date when the official First Contact / Mass Landings will be taking place
    c) The date of this activation (December 21st) is absolutely NOT the date when any of the negative scenarios (polar shift, catastrophic Earth changes, two suns, any major Cabal's flase flag events, etc) will be taking place.
    From
    This is just the beginning. The activation.
    The Portal
    The Intelligence Hub for the Victory of Light
    • I don't think so.... Like DRACO AND I. never trust and believed false messages from false chanellers. they are just  puppets of the dark forces. ONLY ONE FROM HEAVEN AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST can make changes in this planet.... because EARTH IS FOR HIM and not for the satanels.....

• Everyone is entitled to their own belief....

Let each person call on the truth God Jesus Krishna Source whatever you want to call it..

No need to bash people over a name..

God doesnt care what name you use.....

Go ahead and ask Her..

Let God be the Judge..

Not me or you edla

Go by how a person treats you..

if their heart is open to goodwill and kindness..

Why make such a big fuss?

Coexist-Flag-3'-x-5'-(2374).jpg

• But, jesus christ were introduced to this planet only 2000 years ago, while this planet was occuppied by alien malevolent forces more than half a million years ago. What makes you think Jesus is not one of their illusions as well?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
7 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
7 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
More…