Thousands of top conspirators in finance, media, pharmaceuticals and government are about to be arrested. Read this landmark interview transcript with "Drake" now -- before it becomes front-page news!

THIS IS A GOOD THING

The problems we face in today's world are extraordinary. You may feel as if there is no way out.

There is a core group responsible for the majority of these problems. If this group is defeated, it will be much easier for us to heal our planet.

Mass arrests of this core group have been planned since at least the 1970s -- according to Drake, a new whistleblower I recently interviewed.

This is the official, full transcript of that discussion -- where we combined the strength of what both of us have heard independently about this plan.

Like it or not, a civilian uprising alone would never have the logistical and tactical ability to resist such a well-armed and deeply-entrenched group.

There is an absolute requirement that the military, or at least a significant majority of it, supports the will of the people in a case like this -- in order for us to have a real chance at succeeding.

Despite the intrinsic paranoia and fear associated with any change of this scale, I firmly believe this will be a quantum leap in the healing of our planet. Freedom is not a pipe dream. The people demand it.

BREAKING THE DENIAL

Although a certain percentage of people are not strong enough to face the truth, just yet, everyone is aware at some level that we have occult forces manipulating finance and government.

Movies like "Thrive" lay it all out for you -- including the fact that these groups hope to kill billions of people, reducing Earth's population to a size they feel would be easier to control.

Foster Gamble recently made a video announcement that Thrive will now be distributed free of charge online -- as of today's date, April 5, 2012. See for yourself -- this is not a hoax:

Official Announcement that THRIVE Will Be Free

SEE THE MOVIE "THRIVE" FREE OF CHARGE -- OFFICIALLY!

Here is the new, dedicated link to the FULL version of Thrive. When I checked it there were still only 203 hits, as it had just gone live. You can copy this, distribute this to your friends, and it will remain stable:

Official Link to Full-Length, Free Version of THRIVE Documentary

If anyone still doesn't believe that these genocidal plots are real, send them this link and watch this movie with them -- together.

They will have a lot of questions -- and will probably need to pause it frequently and talk. 

GENUINELY SOCIOPATHIC PEOPLE DO EXIST -- AND HAVE ORGANIZED

It may seem impossible to believe that anyone would want to install a global dictatorship -- but genuinely sociopathic people do exist.

In this case they are very well-organized, and have seized power very effectively -- particularly in the US, UK, Germany, France and Italy -- the G5.

My own definitive statement on this is the Financial Tyranny ebook, featured here at Divine Cosmos.

CONTROL OF THE MONEY SYSTEM

The real core of this group's power lies in the control of the money system -- through the Federal Reserve banking families and their international equivalent, the Bank for International Settlements or BIS.

This Financial Tyranny is the underlying root of a staggering number of problems on Earth.

Starvation and disease is epidemic in much of the world, and even in the modern countries there is widespread poverty and economic hardship.

The majority of the world is completely fed up with Financial Tyranny, and has formed an alliance to stop it -- using as non-violent a means as possible, while still achieving the necessary results.

Drake has revealed startling new information. The plan was already developed into a five-inch-thick briefing document as of 1979.

THE EFFORT IS GROWING AT AN INCREDIBLE SPEED

This plan will be carried out by a 60-percent majority of heroes in the Pentagon and US military -- who do NOT support Financial Tyranny, and genuinely have our best interests at heart.

There are now signs that this majority has recently become a lot more than 60 percent.

Drake just told me on the phone that he is now in direct contact with the underground on a mass level.

He is now working with every significant group having to do with freedom. The numbers are incredible. There are crushing demands on his time as a result. Everyone wants to get clear on how they can help.

His latest show, after our interview, consumed more bandwidth than every other program in the entire history of Blog Talk Radio -- combined -- and strangled the server.

An estimated 1.3 million listeners tuned in -- live. There are many YouTube copies of my interview with Drake that have over a hundred thousand views each.

The original MP3s have been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times from this website as well.

THE MASS ARRESTS

Former Asia-Pacific bureau chief Benjamin Fulford was the first to break this story, as far as I am aware. He has been talking about it for at least three years now.

The complexity of an operation like this is staggering -- as this cabal effectively controls the media, and uses murder, torture, blackmail and bribery to insure it is never exposed.

I became personally involved by interviewing Fulford several times now -- and posting the transcripts, which have never ceased to be fascinating.

If these mass arrests do occur, and I very much believe they will, this will be at least as significant as 9/11 in world history -- if not far more so. And in this case it will be significantly positive, not negative.

Everyone will be talking about it. There will be no possible way NOT to talk about it. The scope will be that vast -- and all-encompassing.

STAND BY FOR MORE

This interview is a subset of a greater body of data that will follow in the final version of DIVINE INTERVENTION.

Many naysayers will be surprised once I get the full version posted.

Freedom is at hand. The people are taking the power back. This is a very exciting time to be alive on Earth!

MORE AT: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nancy I can only guess from your picture, that you have observed over decades the rampant degredation of our society, while people smile and clap all along the way. Like how so many people say Regan and Bush Sr. were some of the -Best- presidents we have ever had.

Im just glad that by the time I was alive, we didn't have a Handmaid's Tale or Escape From New York kind of society going.

I agree, Drake's messages have more or less had some kind of practical effect more than an informative one. I think he was actually sending messages to his colleagues just by putting these interviews out there. And I think we have already received our warning... I don't think there will be a 1 day viral video announcement.

Through some coded message in the interview he might have already communicated the timetable for all we know.

Ive been feeling the same way about this, that's why im talking about it so much.

I intentionally told my inner self to shut off me sensing this coming closer, so that way I don't feel like the sky is falling and live every moment in suspense. Indeed it feels surreal... I know this is happening... but its not in my face... its silent.

And I can enjoy the massive shock that happens when it occurs... ill be able to feel the world on fire about it. Its kinda one of those once in a lifetime opportunities - something this big may never come again.

Everybody knows where they were and what they were doing when they heard Kennedy was shot. I believe in the future each of us will remember what we were doing and thinking when we found out about this too.

I cant really tell how close it is, I just know its close.

When I try to feel out with my intuition into May or past my birthday this month (20th) I feel as if it will already have occurred by then. But there is a haze for the near term, im not being allowed to nail it down.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
9 hours ago
More…