Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Can A Crystal Clean and Energize A Bottle Of Water?

Yes I believe so, because crystals are like "containers" of higher  
dimensional frequencies and Healing which is easily transmitted through water. What a wonderful gift to give your body.
Pure "Sun- Energy-Crystal-Water
".

So I thought, why not put a Beautiful crystal in my bottle of water. It is just pure intuitive knowledge that im sharing here. It feels so right. The Sun is like a Giant LOVING heart that beams unconditional love to everyone on this planet. It has a lot of unknown powers.

I think this has alot of benefits, because the crystal will actually re-program and clean the water structure. When you drink the water it will effect your Cells in a "positive" way. (rejuvenating) 

I see the "crystal" as an advanced energy battery that can
charge and energize your body through water. The Sun+crystal+water is a synchronized partnership.

1. Buy a (mountain) crystal and let it rest in the sun for a few hours. I believe its good to put your crystal in the sun because its a direct contact with higher dimensional energies. The Crystal will also keep this information as on a "digital harddrive".

Send your love and heart energy into the Stone and program it to clean and "energize your water". This is to put an intent into the stone, much like a "data program" which will activate the "energies".

Put it in a Glass bottle of your choice, maybe with a symbol, ive choosed to have a "Sri Yantra" on my bottle.

Enjoy the Water.

SUN LOVE*

Ben-Arion

PS! Read more tips from members in the discussion below .

Views: 1428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Feather Winger that's exactly the site I meant to have the url for.  And because our physical bodies are 70 to 80 percent water that's exactly what happens to our bodies when people make other people believe bad things about us and they think those bad thoughts and it hurts people.  One of the reasons we age on this planet. Oh for a world where everyone blessed everyone else with love and light, what a world we could have if we all worked together to think loving thoughts of everyone and no one said or did nothing bad about anyone to make people think bad thoughts of them it would be Heaven on Earth. Rosey

...Yea....Ive Done This....Mostly With Clear + Rose Quartz.....+Yea Shawnzie.....Some Crystals Are Not Suitable For This....Good Way To Charge Crystals Too.....Sunlight + Moonlight......:).....<3.......

I totally resonate with this Ben...I also have something to share with all of you from Mother Shekinah...It was channeled I am not sure in what language but I got the message in Spanish...For those who can not get a crystal they can put the following sequences (two froups)  in a bottle of water...(They must be opposite sides of each other, not next to each other... There are two groups of numbers, and each group of numbers must be well apart from each other so as to not place them together...

1st. group...    44     66    111 put this group of numbers in one side of the bottle

2nd group...    99    77     654 put this group of numbers in the other side of the bottle (opposite to) the 1st group of numbers. (Put the water in glass bottles or jars)...

This codes have the power to transmute your water to its original state...

My water feels so smooth and "tastes""feels"  like spring water and it is only being filtered water

Blessings to all...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Instigate" -- October 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
3 hours ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship