Can A Crystal Clean and Energize A Bottle Of Water?

Yes I believe so, because crystals are like "containers" of higher   8110144882?profile=original
dimensional frequencies and Healing which is easily transmitted through water. What a wonderful gift to give your body.
Pure "Sun- Energy-Crystal-Water
".

So I thought, why not put a Beautiful crystal in my bottle of water. It is just pure intuitive knowledge that im sharing here. It feels so right. The Sun is like a Giant LOVING heart that beams unconditional love to everyone on this planet. It has a lot of unknown powers.

I think this has alot of benefits, because the crystal will actually re-program and clean the water structure. When you drink the water it will effect your Cells in a "positive" way. (rejuvenating) 

I see the "crystal" as an advanced energy battery that can
charge and energize your body through water. The Sun+crystal+water is a synchronized partnership.

1. Buy a (mountain) crystal and let it rest in the sun for a few hours. I believe its good to put your suncrystalwater.jpg?width=216crystal in the sun because its a direct contact with higher dimensional energies. The Crystal will also keep this information as on a "digital harddrive".

Send your love and heart energy into the Stone and program it to clean and "energize your water". This is to put an intent into the stone, much like a "data program" which will activate the "energies".

Put it in a Glass bottle of your choice, maybe with a symbol, ive choosed to have a "Sri Yantra" on my bottle.

Enjoy the Water.

SUN LOVE*

Ben-Arion

PS! Read more tips from members in the discussion below .

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, interested in hearing your perspective in further detail.

Can you elaborate on what you know about crystals and energy and all that

Love and light,

M

•  Spot on Ben. Might I add that you purchase a Fuschia Lime and Acqua Bottle ie one of each

and do the same thing. These are the higher three primaries that you see all through the fashion

industry. You will inthis way as well program the next dimension for transition.

Thanks for your info. Dr Edwin Babbitt 1880's Professor wrote the Principles of Light and Colour which if

you look up you will find a foundation for all you say. He had different coloured bottles he placed in the sun full

of water. He also made a special bottle with concave lens engraved on it. He focused the suns rays through

it onto organs of the body. It worked and was non invasive. Blessings Light and Love, Peace and Harmony Kingjeff

• I have been doing this as well for a long time now , i felt to do it intuitively also , and yes your rite it shore makes a difference as part of living well and filling me with more vibration of love because of the programing, water is also a great conduit , no wonder the crystal works so well with water and sun, I have a great book about water , The Hidden Messages in Water, By Masaru Emoto , i recommend reading , it will add to the knowledge your sharing here, thank you for sharing, Namaste
  • That's a great idea, though recently I also read that at this point in the ascension process we could help the Earth by throwing any crystals that we own into the waters around us - so that they can purify all the water in the lake or river, and through the water cycle process, purified/blessed water will then move up into the sky then back down to Earth again, nourishing all the plants as well as us, with this newly energized water. :D I'm going to keep one for personal use, and send the rest home to mother Earth. :D
    • Yes indeed. There was an activation recently where we did just that.. Sooooo...better late than never!!

I believe the Earth has "paid it forward" to us for a very long time & I for one am delighted to "pay it forward" to her expecially during these energy shifts that not only effect the landmass/waters & all within & upon, but the dormant crystal that have been waiting for this time of Ascention to be actived & regenerated.

cheers

Sunspiritsmiles

• Hey Ben-Arion !

Tips: If you go the Iliuka-Net, and then punch Visdomsord, you can read and find what this energy iliuka say about how to programming water, with crystals or without..

I use to put 6 glass of water in the window frame each evening, with Crystals between the glass.. Iliuka says that blue glass is to prefer. Water shall then rest in the frame over night.. Next day he suggest that we send water Love and other positive thaughts..Now water is programmed. then drink holy water..

• Yeah, i have! Water in blue transparent glass are little more fresh, but Norwegian blue glass are not so strong. All my blue glass cracking.. Drinks 3l of this water every day.. Iliuka say that espesially 2 thing is important: Drinking high quality programmed water, and breathing the light !.. but also bee in Love and Joy, and to bless the food before eating. All this is fysical things ww can do to make the ascension-prosess easier, i believe!
  • Thank You,dear BEN-ARION for this tip,I´II follow it.I sense Your precious Love to All.TY.Many Blessings.         United in Love and Light
  • Too add to this discussion here's an interesting link on diamant water and it's free.

http://net.addr.com/eaudiamant/diamondwater.htm

• thanks for this
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Euro-elites are running scared of freedom and free expression...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26f_ThfDOos"
2 hours ago
"In this video, Nigel Farage gives the background to "NATCOM," which is a conference on National Conservatism, which Brussels definitely seeks to halt...
Globalists are running scared of the growing demands for national sovereignty..

"Today was…"
3 hours ago
"The Major of Brussels is obviously a tinpot dictator, much like the European Commission, itself...ANTI-DEMOCRATIC...Or as Farage says, "ghastly..!" LOL

"Nigel Farage has hit out at attempts from the Mayor of Brussels to silence him. He has called…"
3 hours ago
Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
7 hours ago
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
10 hours ago
More…