White Sleet Hill, Nr Mere, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1869b.jpg

Circles Everywhere 

A stunning formation appears in a really beautiful part of Western England. Whitesheet Hill is steeped in history. With ancient sites going as far back as Neolithic times.

Six key circles surround a seventh circle in the middle. Eighteen circles provide an outer ring. I dare not try and count the many more smaller circles that pepper this wonderful formation.

There is a magical feel to this formation which is set in this magnificent setting connecting the ancient past to this modern day phenomenon.

whitesleet2010b.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thnx for this...interesting...
    i dont know if it has any connection with Metatrons cube, but maybe it has...
    ... this got me thinking also that as ASHAYANA DEANE''S info says, we are not to trust Metatronic stuff....and she also talks about many crop-circles which are made not from the good guys!!!
    • The metatronic stuff is not something to be untrusted but more the path of delivery of such info, because one of the primary functions of Metatron is as an overseer of the oversoul for all humanity through out all of existence not just  the human kind on this earth.  It is written i believe in the Apocryphal books of the bible (those not included with the public version) that Metatron acts as the lead scribe in recording all the experiences of humanities collective existence.  So most likely an oversoul is the means this is accomplished.  So metatronic stuff will likely deal with soul related practices which at the moment is far deeper than simply the Ascension we are currently pursuing for in the soul is the potential for the writing of all the yet to be experienced experiences and as such any of the dark would jump at the opportunity to cloud, corrupt, steer, and control our ideas and practices of such things.  My suggestion would be to discard anything which does not resonate with the pure unbiased principles of our underlying nature and highest ideals, and focus on the uncolored pure foundational elements of beingness and how it relates to you and then take that info inside to the deepest parts of you center of self being and contemplate such things there in regards to your absolute development and overall current soul purpose.  Perhaps then you use these truths to find the truths yet to be in you NOW conciousness and concious awareness and without judgement open mindedly/heartedly without preconception view them for the opportunity to provide you with the greatest growth of spirit and future potential.  Remember when you are dealing with the soul you are dealing with you alone only you can determine what overlays and insets to apply to the basic metatronic techniques, if the overall determination of how the techniques are to be applied, after your personal formulation of them,  do not ring fully in resonance with your current and willfully projected future potentials then your practice of them are only place needless obstacles and upset in your path, remember this that ego has no authority to determine anything in these practices only the highest of ideals are appropriate, the greatest end result ponderable and all the paths there are to be included with these ideals and should support all of them as though they were one this however will take practice hence the journey.  Also remember that to scar the body is one thing it is a garment that can be cast off, to scar your memories is forever but can provide the wisdom to move forward, to scar the persona is to create much work to bring yourself back into balance but can grant thee greater depth, to scar the self is to form a semi permanent trait within eternal expression that only purposeful and equally powerful divine self molding will have any hope of directing into a desirable trait, and to scar the soul is to scar forever.
      • ....yes... thats your own opinion.... but it seems that some people just dont share your point of view... (and im not talking specific for myself)...
  • Decoding pictogram 25th June Wiltshire, England

We are two women-scientists from Russia – Victoria Popova Dr.Sc., Ph.D. and Lidia Andrianova Ph.D.

This is our research for decoding of crop circle pictograms.

We decoded thousands of ETC pictograms and composed a dictionary on about 200 most common used ETC symbols. Extraterrestrial Civilizations (ETC) are long ago on Earth – thousands of years. They created all over the world a set of objects which form the System of the Information Transmission (SIT). ETC transfer information about the program of humanity consciousness development on Earth, in solar system and in universe. The purpose of the SIT is to give humanity instructions for continuation of life before the beginning of global cataclysms.

This pictogram is ETC instruction about necessity to form immediately united consciousness of our civilization.

The crop circle shows a huge number of individual cells and cells of the united consciousness (Fig. 1). They form a various mosaic. This variety shows intense ETC expectation of the united consciousness of our civilization formation.

Everywhere in the picture is also illustrated the principle of the united consciousness formation – by combining two cells of individual consciousness is formed one united consciousness cell with an expanded brain area.

Photobucket

read the whole analisis here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/whitesleethill/articles.html
    • Thanks for this informative and enlightening link. Just checked it out. Thanks so much. Now I am going to look into Ashayana Dean's info. Not familiar with her ideas on "metatronic" stuff. I hear she is very steeped in complicated sciences so I guess I better tickle my braincells and fire them up first. The analysis at the crop circle connector (which by the way is an awesome site) made sense and resonates with me, but I am certainly no expert...Thanks again for the link.
  • Very nice...and great info also from Horus...tnx... :)

• Awesome info Horus! Wow! Thank you! I love the technicals & science behind these.. ;0)
  • Looks like a snowflake.
  • horus, do you know how a cmc is part of zero energy. i get it's about energy source. .
  • Lovely, I wonder if/what the relationship is to June 21st circle? Has anyone tried overlaying them on top of each other?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just as the anti-western/anti-Israel protests, pretend to support "Palestine." So too do the anti-oil & gas/anti-fossil fuel protestors, pretend to care about the environment.....

These fake causes are simply the dark cabal's methods, to destroy…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
8 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
16 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
16 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
16 hours ago
More…