http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/image_ceab644f7a.jpg

Ominous booms thunder across the sky. These 'skyquakes' are abruptly erupting all over the world. Hundreds of thousands wonder in fear about the bizarre hums, explosive booms, and howling moans. From Russia, to Australia, from Chile to the Eastern Coast of the U.S., the sky is exploding. As the frequency and intensity increase people are asking: 'Is Doomsday approaching?' Some researchers fear that may be exactly what's coming...

Hyperborean vibrations from the Earth's destabilized core

AUDIO: Harmonics over Czech Republic - January 2012

NEW! Earth harmonics heard in Manitoba...animal reacts...eerie. Earth core mutation twisting subterranean rock. Keep eye on sky where you are for earth lights day or night.

ALERT: STRANGE 'SOUNDS' NOW BREAKING OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD!  NEWEST:

Eerie Sounds Over Nottingham, England

Strange Sounds Above London, England

Sounds Over Los Angeles, California

UPDATE: Strange harmonic sounds now heard in Boca Raton, Florida and Santo André, Brazil:
Florida video ... Brazil video 

Harmonics may signal massive Earth core slippage

Millions of years ago the seas suddenly rose, islands disappeared, continents flooded, and mighty mountain ranges like the Andes rocketed from the depths of the ocean reaching many thousands of feet into the air within a matter of hours.

Seashells found in Andes, Earth's youngest mountains

Today fossils of bottom dwelling sea creatures—even actual parts of seashells—can still be found near the South American range's jagged mountain peaks.

Despite the fact that a few believe the Earth may flip on its axis, that's not very likely to happen.

Is the sky falling? No, the Earth's core is slipping...

What is happening is the liquid iron core of the Earth is spinning at a different rate than the planet's rotation and the slippage is causing a measurable migration of the Earth's magnetic field.

Earth's magnetic field in state of uncontrollable flux

The skyquakes are caused by harmonics deep inside the Earth traveling from a mutating core through the layers of the planet to the surface. The sky acts as a sounding board capturing and magnifying the sonic and electrical frequencies shot from the center of the world.

Life depends on Earth's core. Something's happening to it.

Death and destruction on an Apocalyptic scale

The stresses building up in the core deep in the heart of the world also migrate outwards to the mantel and eventually the crust. Slipping strata within the bowels of the planet create incredible pressures…pressures so great that temperatures soar and dense metals flow like liquids. [See Doomsday: Earth's core spinning out of control]

Water becomes a superheated plasma and interacts with layers of quartz crystals emitting harmonics audible as a hum and also generating earth lights and skyquakes echoing across the sky . [See: Underground lightning may cause earthquake and volcanic events]

Oceans can rise miles high in a matter of hours

The vibrations affect the crystals and can set in motion massive Earth changes culminating with continental upheavals, massive landslides, coastal areas collapsing, and ocean beds becoming mountain ranges.

Cities could become graveyards filled with deathtraps

Inside the Earth underground lightning's being transmitted planetwide.

Subterranean superstorms encircle the planet

Adding to the stress and fury are subterranean superstorms threatening to break out to the surface bringing with them death and destruction on an Apocalyptic scale.

Earth lights preceded great Fukushima quake of 2011

Those phenomena are exactly what is sometimes experienced shortly before mega-thrust earthquakes. Dazzling earth lights were seen in the sky before the Fukushima quake in Japan and reports as far back as the 1906 San Francisco earthquake recorded skyquakes preceding the destruction of that northern California city.

Cloud vortexes can form from core magnetic flux

Weird meteorological phenomena appear like Mammatus clouds

Mammatus clouds over Midwestern United States

The global skyquakes might be an early warning of the major shift occuring deep beneath our feet—titanic, unstoppable forces that are paving the way towards planetwide cataclysms eclipsing those catastrophes described in the Byzantine legends of lost Atlantis.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been told by a friend in the know that this is a fear issue and not to worry about it.  I've also seen a video showing where the sounds had been duplicated in various of these sound videos.  Yet the Monks are hearing the sounds in the underground caves.   Real or make believe (I trust my friend), James Gilliland reported in an ECETI posting:

Earth Groaning

"In the ancient Summerian writings it said in the last days before the pole shift
    or cataclysms the earth groaned. It became louder and louder until they could no
    longer stand it. Looks like they left before the big event."

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eceti/message/7399

• Animals are not mindless.

• Remember 2012 ...IT'S NOW OR NEVER

• I know Rav...

It must happen NOW...

• This post is not to create fear but to be aware of HAARP and BLUE BEAM and also anything can happen at anytime in 2012 so it is best to be aware of what is going on.

Why is this strange sound being heard in so many countries?

Why so many people are stocking up? ....Supermarkets are having record sales

Something before First Contact may happen as it could be the final clearance.

• Yes the Storm it is coming Rav..

And i coming on it..

8113937276?profile=original8109948293?profile=original8113940278?profile=original

• I hope you are right Alfred as we all want the dark forces out as soon as possible and 2012 is the year of the big change on this Planet.

Once all the dark forces are out we can accelerate into the Golden Age and create Heaven on Earth

• That it is very hard to be done but it is the only way..

• A lot Rav?

It is more Dark then a lot...but you need to have the smell for it my friend ...

And The White Wolf always it will have that smell..

8113999060?profile=originalRemember me Rav...and what i say hire..because not many have the courage to say it ...

So long my friend..

• Good Luck my friend Rav...

Continue my work hire...

And tell to all of them the Real Truth..

I will SEE you all in another life...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
18 hours ago
More…