Replies

• Hello EVE.....selamat balik.....!!

Yes, the fur covered beings you speak of are very familiar Federation collegues from planet "Has-hab-ha" which means "forest dwelling..." as the surface is mostly forest and the planet measures 8,500 miles diameter....with four moons.....

This star nation is know to it's inhabitants as "Lak-we-dak" and that is the name of it's sun, which resides within the system known on earth as Tau Ceti.....11.8 light years away...

Regards, Drekx

• There is no such planet there, and no orbital body with 4 moons resides there. Its also mostly humanoid populated.

• Thanks Xidorn, for the video from the "black galactic being" , Sun gazer, we forget that we are galactic beings LOL!

• it is interesting to note that none of those who answered you have seen the Enubus beings they are "Black" but this is for those who truly have sight, can anyone please tell me who the "Black Lion Men" race are?  I have taken a photo sensing a presence in my room which not only picked up a "Black Cat or Lion faced being, but a" White" Old Man faced being standing next to him.  There was a notable blue light that surrounded them with yellow hues..  I was with spiritual friends at Raumati beach and they noticed this being standing next to me I am hoping he is a guide but was not aware he was there and would love for anyone to shed some light on this "Black:" being.  I hope that has answered your question Auorix. Namaste .Desiree

• Thanks for the link. I have read some of them before; however, our bodies are incidental because we reincarnate as different races in different lifetimes to learn lessons or even suffer to teach ourselves and others compassion.

Have you read Credo Mutwa? The tales of ET's passed down through oral tradition in Africa? Many tales of beings appearring as different races and colr skin such as the blue skins also mentioned in India.

Read about ascended master Sfra and the qualities race. None is superior.
    • Afra is the ascended master from Africa.
      • Hi Ladyight

Are u saying 'Africa' only produced one 'ascended master' ... ?

Peace

• Hi Mindstro,

I am not saying that at all. I mention that master because I have known of him since the1990's.  Read my previous comment(s) on this thread. Please enlighten me if you know of other black or whatever color ascended masters from from Africa or wherever.  I like to learn from them, they have achieved what I seek. This is not my blog I'm only sharing, race is interesting topic but irrelevant in the context of personal ascension.  We have to accept what is and realize in love we are one.  Amen

• Altho on Earth I appear to be a white male, I have always had a very difficult time associating myself with being white.  Back in February 2012, I was meditating (something I've done daily for many years) and I was wondering from which Star System I originated.  On the morning of 22 Feb I was shown an image of myself as a tall, thin being.  The lights that emanated from my body - from the chakra points - were so bright that I was only able to make out the features of my arms and legs.  My skin was as black as the night sky, and "patches" of luminous blue randomly adorned my body.  I drew a picture of this image as a personal reminder.  Then about 2 months ago, I happened to see an artist's rendering which was very similar to my own vision.  The artist gave the association of the picture to beings of Arcturus.  It makes sense to me because of many other synchronicities that are too numerous to mention. 

Personally, I believe that there are many other Star Beings of varying colors - some of which would be very surprising to us!  And by the way, I was told while meditating that members of our Star Families do NOT like being called "aliens".  They woudl prefer to be known as Star Beings, Star Family, or as Extra-Terrestrials.    

• Good testimony!!..Yes, I realize the word "alien" was not "politically correct". :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
3 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
3 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
3 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
7 hours ago
More…