Best UFO Sightings: May 2012

This is a short article with a clip of the best UFO sightings of May 2012 at the end of it. The people who put the clip together say they only look for the best ones and try to weed out the rubbish.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/246184-Best-UFO-Sightings-of-May-2012-Video-

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Great video, thanks.

    Here's one from May in Belgium. I'm not sure if its real, but if it is, then it's beautiful and I'm sorry I have missed seeing it too.

    http://youtu.be/cuZ_JWkWipM

    Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out if the object I saw in May was a UFO or just a satelite. I only got to see it for a couple of seconds before it disappeared behind the clouds. It was in broad daylight, a cylinder shaped craft way up high in the sky, golden coloured (could be sunlight reflecting of it making it appear to be golden). A picture encyclopedia of crafts would be useful. Anyone know of a location with comparative pics?

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
27 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
51 minutes ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
20 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0