Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Will I be attacked for posting this? Yes I have been; see below.

The following was written

by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejeweled trees, Christmas trees... I don't feel threatened.. I don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are, Christmas trees.

It doesn't bother me a bit when people say, 'Merry Christmas' to me. I don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu .. If people want a creche, it's just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat.

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the
America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different:This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.

In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then
someone said you better not read the Bible in school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about.. And we said okay..

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.' Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages
regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and
obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet? Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will
think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit.

If not, then just discard it... no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

My Best Regards, honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein

Views: 3652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you a professor Mayir?  You should be!!  Better yet I want you to be the President of the NWO-God bless you and whatever religion you practice!!!

Communism begins with atheism; but atheism is at first far from being communism, the atheism simply – don’t believe in God, but then not denying it presents nether. The communism is far worse … However you are right Andy …. ;) Karl Marx, Frederic Engels and Vladimir Lenin – are utopian lunatics for sure and more  … lol … and communism is like a – “prison zone’  …. lol … basically everything belongs to community and nothing to you personally … lol … (not you, not your beliefs, no land – absolutely nothing) … 10 years of studying this BS in school, and 20 years of growing up and living in that system in Russia, certainly brought some good perceptive … you don’t need a church nor guru nor any other system to Believe and Know God and Be Individual without any social restriction. God’s presents is within human virtues, moral values, esthetics …etc …  And it all started with my parents who thought me of this basic human principals. Everything else came with experience.  Unfortunately all systems have flows … they reflect us in some way and the world in general of course with some exceptions … well it's just my perceptive. 

"Atheism is the religion of communism"

Actually, atheism is both the default position of any living thing that has not had it's mind tainted by supernatural delusions, and a rejection of the claims made by people like you.

You believers need to stop making it seem like atheism is a religion and distinguish belief from a lack of belief.

AGAIN communism wasnt invented in the last 200 years. native cultures have had communism for several thousand years now.

Atheism is the same, if you people dont know what you are talking about then you will undoubtedly make assinine mistakes like you are all doing here.

educate yourselves on what a thing really is. you americans probably believe you live in a democracy, but you dont. just like the "communist" countries you hate so much are not really communist.

stalin also kept a tight hold on the orthodox church of russia because he needed them. throwing all your silly little beliefs about communism and atheism being related in any way right in the pooper where this sort of insanity belongs.

native culture were "commune"ist and believed in gods. atheism has several different meanings.

if a human has never been told any tales about gods and have no idea of the theories of god/gods then they technically are athiest too because they do not believe in gods.

this foolishness has gone on quite long enough with you peopel throwing out keywords like they have some sort of meaning when you dont even know what they really mean.

EQUALITY AND RESPECT mean allowing other people THEIR beliefs and not forcing them upon anyone else.

gods belong in churches and theology classes, and nowhere near government or schools.

i guess you are all too lazy to see the other side of the coin which has EVERY TIME shown why religions are failures and pointless. and why you make yourselves look like idiots when you try to get YOUR beliefs put in schools and government buildings.

if you want it this way why not let EVERY belief in the schools lets teach them about satanism and buddism and make them do prayers and rituals at school and at work.

the whole point of the no religion in the state is because there are TOO MANY conflicting beliefs. HENCE those with BRAINS which include the founding fathers of america many of who were atheist and many whom were theist, BOTH knew the ONLY way to solve this sort of stuid s*** is to keep ALL beliefs out of the state affairs.

this is a diffuclt concept to understand for those who are so indoctrinated into their belief systems that they cannot see any other way but their own.

you should move to Russia or China or North Korea to experience it first hand. Ideology of Atheism or Communism is one thing when it comes to practical way of living is another (it's just another doctrine) I grow up In Russia … do you understand - and i know what 'communist system is' and what it did to Russia and other countries - however you just have lots of opinions that's all. 

Your judgment on communism and Russia, makes me smile. :))
Maybe the fact that I'm lived and live there?

Maybe the fact that in Russia has never been communism?

How is Mother Russia? 

one no doubt lives comfortably and has never had a problem with speaking his mind-no one has threatened his livelihood etc. He can practice and speak his mind about any religion or he can be an atheist. Supermarkets are full to over flowing because of the capital/profit motive system- I'll bet he throws food away and takes joy rides in his late model car-he probably owns land or he could if he wants to, he can travel the States without any papers, driver license only-but his schools and friends have taught him how decadent and rotten the West is and needs to be changed -changed into what?

actually canadians require passports to travel to the USA now, showing you do not even know your own country's visitation policies.  also i do none of the things you mention.  you are attempting cultspeak as ususal to attempt to make me look bad because you know what i said is correct and you cant handle it, thinking if you defame the messenger the message will be defamed as well.

this shows your immence infantile nature when it comes to knowing anddiscussing the actual reality of the world you live in..

the USA now ranks 17th in education, and it shows VERY much so when you talk like this.  if you stopped teaching creationism and religion at school and focused in teaching real history to your people you might not be this confused.

remember canadians burned down you capitol building, its called white house because it was black and crusty when we were done with it, and needed a white washing :)

you have never lived in a commune. or a community that ACTUALLY is a community.  you experienced evil dictators who CALL their way communist.  just like people in north america pretend to be democratic but do not live in that sort of system.

The communism you're trying to paint is nothing like the murder mills of Russia and China and other countries that tens of millions suffered and died and endured in the full form of terror at the hands of the madmen who ran them.

I wonder why these "crazies" curse democracy and wish to return to the "bloody communist past"? Your thoughts on communism, similar to the description child of Christmas celebration.

athiesm is not a religion, and many scientists are people of faith.

your ignorance is staggering.

and people who believe in god forcing other people to listen to their crap is NOT equality or respectful.

catholics accept the facts that science puts forth, science is also not a religion unless you are a mystically retarded tribal throwback that doesnt understand science.

athiesm isnt taught in school, they do not teach there is no god in science class, they teach what we KNOW not what we do not know.

you people are extremely dangerous to humanity.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Being a notorious advocate for exactitudes, the Plejare Commander has defined the Universal…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Following an emergency summit with the UPG High Commander, Vashtar is inspecting Timarian…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana

THE POWER OF THE MINDMy Most Scary MomentBy Val and Valana Thor A friend had just built a…See More
5 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"       I sure would hug a rainbow eucalyptus tree anytime and have healing…"
8 hours ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"They are saying that going gluten free ...gluten is not the problem but GLYPHOSATE"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER'S BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"To avoid glyphosate altogether sticking to an all-organic diet is necessary. If this is an obstacle…"
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship