Becoming a vegetarian

What to do?. I want to become a vegetarian. It is just so hard when people pay you out, especially when its your family as well. anybody got good advice?. also know tasty quick and easy dishes and warm meals. Food that fills you up. Also what do i do about iron?, my iron levels are already low, so i'd need to keep them high. Any thoughts are appreciated greatly.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114226470?profile=original

• :)

• I notice some people are recommending meat substitutes, please be careful with these, they are highly processed foods and in general the more processing a food has the more likely it is to harm you over the long term. All leafy greens are full of iron and don't worry too much about getting enough protein. all vegetables contain protein, broccoli for instance is 43% protein. try not to get caught up with fads and supplements, human beings evolved eating a plant based diet (with a little additional meat) and this is still the diet that will keep you healthy and happy for a long life. We do not need pills or special low gluten foods etc to be healthy.  Here is an example meal that certainly filled me up tonight.

In a frying pan I heated a good dollop of olive oil and at the same time I put on a pan of water I had boiled in the kettle. 

I threw some chopped carrot (quite small to reduce cooking time) chopped bell pepper, red and green, into the olive oil and then I put some pasta shapes in the boiling water. 

I added some blobs of tomato puree, maybe a tablespoon, in with the veges and then diced aubergine, half a small onion, sliced and lots of garlic.

I let all this fry gently while I opened some broad beans from the garden and shelled a portion of peas also from the garden. 

By this time the rest of the vegetables were nearly cooked so I put in the broad beans and lots of black pepper, a little sea salt and half a teaspoon each of dried oregano and dried thyme.

By now the pasta was cooked so I put the peas in with the veges and drained the pasta leaving some of the cooking water and added that to the rest of the ingredients and mixed it all up before serving it. 

The whole process took less than 15 minutes.  Delicious!

Good luck with being a vegetarian

• YEY~!~

8113934078?profile=original

• refuse their offerings with determination regardless of any ridicule ................

• even if you are renter living in an apartment, you can grow your own food by windows and larger sun exposure areas. Try it and you'll see it works.

• I am raw foods vegan and yes it is not very easy choice but doable.It takes a choice, decission and determination to stick to it. I eat raw vegetables and fruits; if I work than it is oranges first than salad for dinner after or if I don't work it is salad for lunch than fruits for supper. I still boil tomatoes once a while. No milk, cheeses nor any animal product for me. Sure my parents and friends thought that I went off the deep end 17 yrs ago but today my parents no longer make fun of me and friends admire me for turning around my badass drunken ways for vegan lifestyle ; even 4 of my my former party buddies had turned vegetarian today.,

Anything is possible if one puts his/her mind to it.

doable.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Remmeber to check Chlorella out, it has REALLY good levels of iron and Vitamins, it also takes toxins out of your body like mercury :)

• Low blood pressure is ok as long as it doesn't drop suddenly & your circulation is good.

It can be caused by dehydration and lack of salt aswell as certain medications. 

Extremely low blood pressure can cause organ damage due to oxygen starvation but dizziness is very common in people with moderately low blood pressure. 

If you don't have any severe symptoms it's probably normal for you

(but check with your doctor if you're worried about it).

~XOX~

• Are you sure you're iron deficient? Sounds like you could have low blood pressure like me.

I often get dizzy when I stand up suddenly (especially on hot days) & my vision goes funny aswell. My doctor said I shouldn't worry since it's better than having high blood pressure which can be very dangerous. 

It's interesting that you can't tolerate bananas now,

I have trouble eating them too but they're awesome in smoothies! : )

Check out the yummy smoothies on this site:

www.smoothieweb.com/

& here's some more tasty recipes:

~XOX~  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
30 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
30 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
19 hours ago
More…