Bachelors Degrees and Above Blog

university educated people talk about everything on the site. if u have a degree then u know how difficult it is to start and finish. any degree from art to science and u are a very special person. to be educated and enlightened is the key here. without education there can be only limited speech and ideas. because in the real world and the illusion of the real world knowledge is consciousness. science meets spirit. spirit meets consciousness. etc

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sorry buddy but i already died once and came back. i was told everything about this world and why i am here but sent back. when i told them i would tell everyone here they said thats ok because no one will believe you. and of course they were right even as i see it written now. but i am with my son now and back to visit my mom next month and so there u have it. true love and wilheim reich was right. i didnt say anything about him being the father of gestalt therapy earlier so no one caught on and i was booed off your site with more critique because no one even knew who he was. very funny.
  • Although post-secondary education and enlightenment may not go hand in hand; education is a very powerful tool to expand ones consciousness. Education beyond high school is very critical; in high school information is forced, whereas in university/college one is encouraged to think critically.

I believe in this world, with education comes power and freedom. For this reason many dictators in history have always been against equal education opportunities for all (Hitler).

In university I had learn to not rely on ones words alone, but to examine evidence and weed out any bias. I also had learned about the body and how it works, how societies operate and the importance of equality; media control and manipulation; the psychology of the brain and one’s behaviour; the beauty of novels and art; communicating on a higher level both verbal and written; working together in groups; celebrating differences in perspectives and the list goes on...all this I had learned only in the first year out of four.

Where I live, it appears that obtaining a bachelors degree is becoming the norm and people are pushing further more.

At the same time I would also like to add that having a higher education does not mean that one is better. I have met many people with much educational background that behave and think in a cruel manner.
    Formal post-secondary education (university/college) is just one method out of countless to expand consciousness; some people may have gained a wealth of education, yet they have been unsuccessful in converting information to knowledge from which they can learn from.

Sorry this was a very long post, but I felt the urge to express how I felt.
    • good luck
    • very cool. and since i just turned 57 today its a great birthday gift to get everyone so riled up about nothing. ha ha ha. u cant change peoples opinions unless they are educated enough to see the difference. i love ur post.
      • and so far so good. the only false proposition was stating that someone who spent years to get a degree in any form did not have a more improved life. and thinking that when u have an ba or ma is false. i earned my degrees for nothing but the experience and learning how to learn. i gave up working as a form of paying bills. life without formal education is weak. HBO's A Small Act documentary will show all you rich people what the difference is. to be able to say its not necessary in this time is really poor thought out.
      • haha meggy! he was quoting billy's post from his original thread! Check it again from above! :)
      • Well, at least, Happy Birthday Father!
  • my chip is exactly why i put the blog up. i hate being in the usa. i dont want to be around anyone here except my family. i only know maybe 10 people in vegas that i met over the past 7 years none here in new jersey and i like it that way. as soon as i am out of here i will be happy and free once more. thank me i have my ticket to leave in sept. i never go anywhere in vegas unless one of my cousins wants to go to a show or eat. i hate gambling alcohol and dislike the women here in usa. my last girlfriend here was a millionaire but i still couldnt stay with her. not when i have love in many other countries. in fact i am off to cuba to see my love there. i dont get laid here which is probably why i am in such a bad mood all the time. but i wont go out with anyone in usa ever again. cant wait to move back to tegulcigalpa. it is this country that causes me to be so angry as it is a capitalist nazi regime here. i feel like i am in prison whenever i come back. and the people here are so ignorant that 70% believe in creationism. i just have a big prejudice against all religions even the hindu ones. one reason is because they all say gay people are unclean lesser people, even the hindus. and my best friend before he died was gay. there are other reasons too but i dont trust anyone here in usa with the exceptions of maybe a dozen people. and all the christians i stay away from because i feel like they are lost. in fact if i find out someone is a christian i stay away from them. i feel like they destroy anyone that does not believe jesus is the savior. thats my chip and im sticking to it.
  • billybangu, i respect you. However, i do not fully agree. I attended college for a little over two years before i realized there was absolutely no need for it. Of course, this is my life, and i came to my own realization, just as you have came to your own. I believe consciousness to be truth, not knowledge. I send you my light and love, and I wish you the absolute best in this life, and after.
    Namaste
    • cool and thanks. i wanted to quit many times too and i would have except i had that goal in mind and i wanted to finish not fail. i quit too many things in life before and i never had a job working for anyone longer than 6 months except for a quadraplegic i took care of for 6 years while i went to school. i quit too in my early 20s but went back and started all over again at 44. as i have said i can create anything in this life due to kundalini but be careful for what you ask for. u just might get it.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
15 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
16 hours ago
More…