8110251664?profile=originalGreetings Brothers and Sisters of the Command. On Saturday Night 7/21/2012 will have another Spaceship Skywatch in Connecticut USA which I will conduct with a small group.

Time:9:00 pm est till 1:00 am est.Location Middlefield,CT.USA.Directions to this event email:cmdraleon@aol.com . 
Will be using certian protocol to make contact with the Ships of Light.
We will start with a cosmic prayer holding hands and afterwards prepare for visual contacts.
Will be using our cosmic conscious to connect with our Space Brothers and also one million candlelight of power flashlight's to signal and vector in the Ships of Light. Special Military grade nightvision goggles will be used for the first time to allow each person to see cloaked spaceships in the space above us within the atmosphere and outside of the Earth's atmosphere.

If you wish to start a group in your local area of the Planet these are the things you will need.
1.) A small group in your location.2.) one million candlelight flashlights and also a clear intent within the frequency of Christ to do this.
Always ask the Christ to assist you in these events and at the end of your skywatch come together in a Ashtar Command closing prayer again within the protection of Christ. .Any questions on this worldwide contact me.
Please send a direct email at cmdraleon@aol.com if you are interested  in joining our local gathering here in Connecticut on Saturday evening if you live locally within the Southern New England  Tri-State region.Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

  • Tip: You should use laser pointers than flashlights, WAY more powerfull, but idk, I never done something like that :P

  • You can do this alone as well, without the need of flashlights or candle lights, though it does aid. Here is what I do, I have intent, confidence, and will, asking Them to come. I've been doing it every day for months now and my 3rd sight has strengthened. if you do have a high beamed flash light, it helps that when you see a flashing UFO light, to mimic their lights with your own. You will be greatly rewarded after some time by a dancing swirl or strange rotation. Most of the time I don't use a light because my intent is strong enough. My room mate and I watch the sky together almost every night, but I started out doing it alone. When I felt more comfortable, I started to have her watch with me and now her 3rd sight and sense has strengthened as well! :) GOOD LUCK FRIENDS, I SEND YOU LOVE <3 

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Today's Message - On Ageing"Why do these bodies have to age?" you may ask as you see the changes brought about as time marches on. Do you not see the cycles of L.I.F.E. in all of nature? Does not nature cause even that which is not natural to…
16 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
15 hours ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
yesterday
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
yesterday
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
yesterday
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
yesterday
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
yesterday
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 13
Comments: 0