8110251664?profile=originalGreetings Brothers and Sisters of Light,

I wanted to share an important Project we have been doing for over 2 years going on 3 this year we are in 2012.

The Ashtar Spiritual Spaceship Skywatch Project.

The purpose of the Project is to bring together Ground Crew on a Ashtar Spiritual Spaceship Skywatch.

The gathering is normally 10 or more people.

The Protocol is that each person comes in unconditional love,no fear,and in a christed state of being .

This year our hope is to create a space for direct contact visually with our ships and then with those on the ships above the Earth in our area.

Will being always with a christed prayer and center the energies at the open field that this event is held at.

Will be using telepathic contact,lighting technics,and special 3rd generation night vision equipment during this gathering.

The time of the Ashtar Skywatch is at darkness from 9 PM -1 AM Est in the Morning.

Will post when the weather conditions will be right for a gathering.

Our plan is at least 1 or 2 gatherings per month in the New England Region.

The Ships of the Command and of the Light are here above is cloaked in the atmosphere now.

You will see the Ships in our Ashtar Spiritual Spaceship Skywatch.

This is not just happening in Sedona,Mount Shasta but right here above is and in truth all over the Planet.

This is the only Ashtar Spiritual Spaceship Skywatch Project in the North East and within New England.

As Project Coordinator for this region and Globally if you would like to learn more about how to create this in your State or Country message me here .

Also you may contact me at www.ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/ for more information.

I will post on both sites when our next event is set based on clear skies .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
13 hours ago
More…