Replies

• Well I think ascension is happening everyday, something is happening all the time, at least I can´t remember what it was like few weeks ago, barely can remember yesterday, I am constantly renewed, get into the zeropoint energies and enjoy the ride :) There is no time but now.
  • I think Ascension is possible without disclosure, but, it definitely would take a lot longer lol Even with disclosure, it would apparently still take close to 300 years for all of physical humanity to physically ascend, so imagine what it would be if there was no disclosure. Imagine what it would be if these elites were allowed to freely move forward with their plan for global control and enslavement of the population?

We really have come to a crossroads. Where we will move into a world of peace, unity, freedom, prosperity, happiness and joy, in other words, the Golden Age...or whether will be moving into a world of tyranny, control, enslavement, and a new dark age...and I think we all know the answer to that! The X factor, is disclosure and first contact. The X factor is the extraterrestrial presence and assistance, and without it, I think we are too far gone to really salvage ourselves and Mother Earth, who apparently needs the technology of the ETs to restore her. Apparently, we are all ready too far gone to ''save the Earth'' by ourselves.

And, seeing as we have been controlled and manipulated by negative ETs for thousands of years, by way of deceit and trickery, I think that disclosure and first contact, and a divine intervention, is warranted, to balance the scales. So, I believe, the idea that there will be disclosure and first contact is not even an issue. It really isn't if, but when! And by all sources, we could be expecting it as soon as a couple of weeks! At most, before the end of next year, so I mean..it's literally right around the corner! Oh, my heart just fills with excitement and joy simply thinking about it! A new world of freedom and prosperity, love and unity, awaits!

• It is a gradual ascension not enough people are watching history because they have been filled with misinformation. It's arduous to deal with patience; it will come but not until a large enough population has been ready. The plan is to inform as many people as you can about how to ascend when the time comes. Disclosing things must take it's time so that Aliens can appear as they normally do on thier home planet. They don't want to alarm us.

Having increased sightings are helping this process, it takes time for them to portray themselves not as gods or demons but frends of the Human race. If the skies are filled with thier many forms of transportation, we just like any animal will get frightened. This time around, they are no longer Gods but variations of intellegent life. In the past the Humans were thinking that the aliens were gods...from ancient religions to the written script (the Tanakh and the Kolbrin <Egyptian Bible>) humanity has thought of them as Gods...Ooops

• I will try to explain why Disclosure is sooooo important ( In my point of view):

Disclosure by Government leads information in to the press; Television and Newspaper.

Much information ( Some of it known here on Ac) will bee known for the masses, and that leads to

that the Collective consiousness and Awareness arise quickly.. important, important.

Disclosure will leads to mass-arrest of the Black Cabal (In power), important.

I agree that we can Ascend before Disclosure, but only at a level, since we all are affected by

the collective mind/Feelings..Limited Ascention without Disclosure, if you may..

• ascension is about awareness.  The more aware one is, the higher the probability they will ascend before Gaia.  Since disclosure would be an awareness catalyst, you can see why disclosure might be necessary for a majority but not for all.
  • Good subject :)  I know that we are all ascending but doing it in different waves, but if we have disclosure beforehand many more souls will ascend sooner than they would on their own. 

I believe too that many many thousands of people are in contact on a regular basis with galactic entities, so a relationship is well established, once the group mind of humanity accepts the ET reality we will rocket through ascension. 

As of this month of June we are going to experience a mind blowing event- the divine energies of celestial God/Goddess are present- they landed with a bang, and we're going to start manifesting the divine... Which I don't know esactly what that means, lol, but I do know we're going to see some kind of miracle occur.  Isn't that amazing?

• There's been a lot of emphasis on the month of June every where I look. If it is true the. I definitely say it's exciting, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up as far as something major happening. I don't
      Want to end up being disappointed expecting something that never happens. Not to sound negative or anything. 

On another note this post really took off. Last I checked I had 1 reply, and now there are way more. I was pleasantly surprised, so thanks to everyone who took the time to put in there 2 cents. I appreciate it. Now I'm gonna go make some meat free soup lol =)!
    • Yes HappyKelly, you are good with word, and since this site use the English Language it become Perfect !..

Thank you, and i agree.

• On a money note...

I hope that the new age doesn't determine who gets saved and who does not by whether or not they can afford it. That is one of the first things I personally look at when deciding if something possibly has any truth to it. If it s available at no charge to all those who cannot afford it then it might have some validity. If it is only available with a non-negotiable price then apparently there is no love there only profit concerned. There are many who would claim to have truth but are swindlers profiting from dis-information. I take a quote from the bible that said, "You will know them by their fruits." There is nothing wrong with accepting donations to make a living or pay the bills but keeping people from information because they cannot afford it a very dis-honorable thing to do. It is very hard in this economy and money is very hard to come by. I have been living without it now since 2009 because I chose to try and live without the elitist's currency monopoly. Now that I have found someone I want to share a life with I am realizing how truly hard it is to start a life in today's economic conditions. Everything is owned and money is required to breathe and jobs are very hard to get when you choose this society. So I guess my point is, real truth should always be available to everyone who seeks it regardless of their financial status.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.