By FatherMotherGod... - Posted on 15 November 2012

Brenda Hoffman

Welcome to Brenda's Blog

Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

Summary of Brenda’s 11/11/12 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You create everything – including the 11/11 energy burst. You’ve even created the definitions and dates of your astrological signs. Now that you’re becoming more sophisticated, so are your astrological markers and all other phases of your life.

The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: ”You Can’t Fear AND Love Yourself”

Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show presents different channeled material than “Brenda’s Blog” even though both might be about a similar topic.

Dear Ones,

You have become quite adept at bouncing between energy bursts and adjusting your physical, emotional and spiritual being accordingly. You are now ready for the next phase – the solar eclipse.

We told you during yesterday’s Creation Energies show (www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman) that you create the energy shifts you are constantly adjusting to. Today we wish to remind you that while you create energy shifts, you have done so – at least until now – on a subconscious level. Someone announces a date, such as yesterday’s 11/11, and others rally to the call creating information about what is to happen and why. You have united as one in this arena.

This week’s shift is different. Even though you created it in that you are encouraging the energies to flow through your being, this energy burst will shift your world as you know it.

Prior to this shift, you and your world changed in bits and pieces. Cleaning out a corner there, obtaining bits of knowledge or sharing joy experiences. You are now strong enough – as is true for earth – for this major shift with little or no down time.

By the end of this week, you will most likely experience a shift you will note far more than any previous shift. A bit like having the sniffles versus the flu.

How will this shift impact you? This we cannot tell you for you are moving at your own pace. But you will be different. Even though you may not notice the difference immediately, you will soon find yourself thinking and behaving differently.

You will no longer wish to be around people who make you uncomfortable. Perhaps you are thinking that such people are mirrors for your fears.

You have cleared your fears – both personal and global.

You have worked diligently to prepare for this shift. You created 2012 as the year you transition from the third to fourth and beyond dimensions. The first 10 1/2 months of 2012 were preparation for this week. By the end of December, you will have ascended (as some label it – even though you remain on earth) and the new earth will be firmly in place.

Think of this week as the installation of your new hard drive. You have gone as far as you can with your old computer/Old Age being. To shift from the Old Age to the New Age in physical form, you needed to be certain that the third dimension held little comfort for you. So you moved through your fears and became bored with life on earth as it has been for eons.

link to rest of posting

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/week-3rd-dimension-beings-arent-control

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same here. If there were no kids in my family, I'd have died 5 years ago.

• Dear Tom, I hear your frustration.

Can I recommend something that works really well wrt making your stay here more bearable, Stop watching tv. It made such a difference for my attitude. It meant that I was able to choose the lies i watched. And I chose to watch good news lies. Doesn't mean that I AM aware of what goes on in the big bad world. I have just chosen to concentrate on maximizing my sphere of influence. Feeding myself positive information. And focusing on raising my vibration. I care abotu the planet and what goes on in it. And as an average dude with no cash, that is the best I can do. Combined with everyone else doing it on the planet we are changing the world one person at a time. You just can't believe how much tv knocks your vibration about. And I only realize it when I spend 10 mins watching it now.Itreally affects you. There is a woman, who earlier this year, september started a f/b group called op hope. And the deal was there was to be no negative stories posted on therr, Changed her life so quick. She is now active again in taking on the bad people but her perspective and attitude towards it is so different. She now comes at it with a positive approach, Nd she just sparkles. You know its all b/s on there. You have your own answer.

p.s. Lets be grateful.your daughter is a light worker. 

• I'm getting quite excited now as the imminent matrix change is almost upon us, and even though there's so much chaos and conflict presently, the world will be a better place real soon. The best we can do is stay as positive as possible in the meantime and focus on the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel which is rapidly approaching us, yowza.
    • You are right there Harry, "Focus on the Light". This in and of its self will do anyone a lot of good. It will raise your vibration when you do this, believe it, see the light, feel the light. Kind of hard to explain really, but that is what I do. Sometimes when I'm meditating I think of the light and its as if someone turned a light on inside of my head. I'm anxious to see where this leads.

• e all find what it is we are looking for.

I see enormous changes in the panet since the harminc convergence. 

i see that we haven't had the nuclear war that was meant to have wioed ous out 10 years ago.

I see a E.U wher war will not happen again. Because all those countries are under one banner, One currency. And I see the growing pains associated with the implementation of the currency.

Likewise I see the world heading into another recession. A breaking of the system if you will.

I see people all over the world hitting the streets with a united message. We've had enough. we want our share. we want peace.

i see people treating each other more compassionately. Paricularly since the 2004 Tsunami. An event that united the planet like no other.

i see people like you and me, with differing opinions, but a similar desire for perace having conversation like thi. In every corner of the planet.

That i swhat Ilook for. That uis what I find.

And yes, there are some bad people doing bad things. 

They were always doing that.

We , however, were not always doing this.

I have felt the shift within me profoundly. I have felt every portal profoundly. And I have worked hard on my spiritual being to make sure that I AM in a position to maximise the benefits of the energy changes that are constantly happening. And I encourage others to do the same. Because the best we can do for Gaia, and humanity, in my opinion, is that. We cabnnot fight the fight like the cabal do. We cannot expect to beat them at their own game. We have to change the rule. Thats why we loiter at sites like this. In my opinion. Because we believe there is something more. I have chosen to put alll my eggs in the esoteric basket. And I do what thhat belief asks of me. willingly. without question. And so I trust in the process. I trust in the unseen. i trust that spirit does not work to our timetable. I understand they see a range of potentials and they are adjusting their actions to make sure they choose the best timeline. And thus maximize the benefit of their efforts. 

Remember, they are here to help Gaia ascend first and foremost. We get the benefit of their assistance as a consequence.

I also belive that that they have been actively minimizing the effects of tectonivc activity. And the consequent tsunamis that should have ensued. The pacific basin has been rathe active of late. Yet the impact to life has been minimal. Unusually so in my opinion.

So my response to your original statement..

My heart tells me the message is from source. 

The details of the message are what they are.

I hope you are right wrt media control.

I have no expectation however.

I don't watch tv.

• Don't know. I haven't watched tv in 4 or 5 years.

Which is about how long I've been free of their lies.

• I'm not going to believe this if this message wasn't decreed by Heaven.

Peter - can you confirm for us?

• No.

No one said you have to believe it.

• What do you believe Peter?  Do you believe that the first 10 1/2 months were preparation for this one week?  Do you believe that things will be that much different come Monday?

• Dear Blitzen, 

It's all a matter of interpretation.

I don't put much stock in dates. I have my own agenda that I work to. this year for me has been business as usual. Only more because the energies coming onto the planet have been changing at a faster rate. Likewise, I see 21/12/2012 as business as usual, only much more so. I have no expectation beyond that.

All I can say to you is don't look at the message in 3 dimensional terms. Because I  there is a chance  you  will be disappointed if you have 3d expectations of it.. If you look at the message from a 5 d perspective, then the changes are happening on the inside.  They are subtle. Changes in  consciousness. That is where the war has been won. You cannot quantify it in 3d terms wrt to what actions are taken. consciousness shifts first, and then the actions follow. The faster we up our vibration. the faster things change. 

I have to agree with the statement that the changes energetically since the 11 11 11 portal have been quite dramatic in comparison to those of the past. And they have ramped up quite dramatically over the last few days. So I have every reason to believe something could be on the cards for monday. How this translates to action and when remains to be seen. Personally, for me, regardless of what happens it will be business as usual.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
24 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
32 minutes ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
17 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
17 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0