Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THESE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW US THE STATEMENT
"AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe.

"Oh God, guide me, protect me; make of me a shining lamp and a brilliant star." -- Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes, this litteraly shows that WE ARE THE UNIVERSE...
The universe is within us all, all things are reflections of you,
we are one. Really an Eye opener!

AUM* ETERNITY*

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These pictures gave me goosebumps. So inspiring, thanks for sharing.
Amaaaazing!!! Just goes to show you....Truth REALLY IS stranger than fiction. Thanks so much for this, Ben. We not only are one with each other.....proof positive that we are ONE with the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

This also reminds me of what Abraham says about the vortex. Creation starts from a central point, or the vortex, and the NRG pulses outward. Thought = Creation.
Yes, this litteraly shows that WE ARE THE UNIVERSE...
The universe is within you, all things are reflections of you, we are one.
Really an Eye opener!

AUM* ETERNITY*
Excellent point, Frances. Since, as Ben just stated, WE ARE THE UNIVERSE.....just a paler shade of it, it would appear. In other words, our frequency is not that high yet. Something to focus on and more to realize and accept?
Wow!!! :-)
Wow! Very Inspiring!
Absolutely =)
wow, I've recently use this quote just few days ago...

A positive affirmation, Great post!
Cool pix!

I've always known this but seeing the pictures confirming one's belief is a good feeling.
THANK YOU BEN, FOR THIS VIDEO.
BLESSINGS.
Nice Vid, hopefully that rised my vibration and stimulated my DNA after watching it.

Flower of Life folks. The only symbol that is needed to unlocking it all. So simple yet so immensely deep that words just can't describe.

It seems like we're living inside a infinite level of dimensions and realities across time/space and space/time. So it really is like existence itself is inside of a picture and within that picture there is another existence of it and so on and on towards the infinite.
Dear Friend Ben-Arion,
Thanks for this posting, there are indeed many similarities, however,since we are all extraterrestrials, the alien as well,
but the alien has selected to stay in the dark, what would cause this difference in brain cells! since we are to be
considered all as one!
Love,light and joy to you and all lightworkers in the unviverse.
Johan

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Col Omega, have our Governments even admitted to the public they have the anti-gravity ships? …"
45 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Mandfx-Actor Nicholas Cage or Nicolas Cage?

looking through new release films only a week ago I swear I saw 2 Nicholas Cage films;See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, prophetic reference to Supreme Commander Kalestra, one of the chief diplomats of the Sirian…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"OMG Drekx!  This just came to me... a lady commander equal in rank to Val's but of…"
2 hours ago
"I started to ask if you were not a child contact, as they begin to train us as small children...you…"
2 hours ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez liked Juan Martin Gonzalez's discussion ACTIVACION DE LA CONCIENCIA COSMICA
2 hours ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez added a discussion to the group Spain
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Fortunately, the USAF & Space Command are aware and informed of the facts and know the…"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship