Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THESE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW US THE STATEMENT
"AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe.

"Oh God, guide me, protect me; make of me a shining lamp and a brilliant star." -- Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes, this litteraly shows that WE ARE THE UNIVERSE...
The universe is within us all, all things are reflections of you,
we are one. Really an Eye opener!

AUM* ETERNITY*

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very enlightening. I will share this to my Facebook family.
Thank You
thanks, very interesting vidéo!
I have a master's degree in material science engineering and have spent many many hours looking at the grain structures of materials under light microscopes, SEMs (scanning electron microscopes), and AFMs (atomic force microscopes). I have recently switched careers and am an artist now, where I am more free from "institutionalized" thinking and "repeater" people (which seems to be the norm in all science fields). Anyway, I noticed a few years ago while looking out the window at the landscape from an airplane, that the surface of our earth from there looks exactly like a grain structure. Different landscapes remarkably resemble different grain structures of materials at a microscopic level! It is all the same!

Thanks for this new example!
i love this. Its like saying taking care of our Instrument is like taking care of our universe if we maintain our taught clean and with a good vibrations we maintain our lifes and our worlds in good vibration, we co create our worlds and time with our taught and actions. we are a powerful weapon.
nice
Thanks Ben for finding this
Beautiful ! Thank you !
Sacred Geometry! The part IS the whole, yes? Well demonstrated throughout time, from the grand to the infintesimal! Thank You, again. 'I become a transparent eyeball... I am part or parcel of God'... Ah.. Gratitude for the Knowing. Passing it on..
GUAOOOO .... GRACIAS AMIGO.

</ p>

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
52 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'ZERO-WASTE JUICING MACHINE USES 3D PRINTER TO MAKE CUPS FROM ORANGE PEELS..Real Cool Juicer'
"Like this orange juicer machine other fruit machines could be created...like pear, melon, lemon.…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"No one should be wearing animal skin ...the karma of killing the animal for its skin is heavy…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, I was trying to delete my message with the negative prediction and I am afraid I…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna' in the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"And thank you for sharing your beautiful meditation Joanna. Infinite Blessings With Divine Energies…"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship