Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THESE PICTURES CLEARLY SHOW US THE STATEMENT
"AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe.

"Oh God, guide me, protect me; make of me a shining lamp and a brilliant star." -- Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes, this litteraly shows that WE ARE THE UNIVERSE...
The universe is within us all, all things are reflections of you,
we are one. Really an Eye opener!

AUM* ETERNITY*

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very enlightening. I will share this to my Facebook family.
Thank You
thanks, very interesting vidéo!
I have a master's degree in material science engineering and have spent many many hours looking at the grain structures of materials under light microscopes, SEMs (scanning electron microscopes), and AFMs (atomic force microscopes). I have recently switched careers and am an artist now, where I am more free from "institutionalized" thinking and "repeater" people (which seems to be the norm in all science fields). Anyway, I noticed a few years ago while looking out the window at the landscape from an airplane, that the surface of our earth from there looks exactly like a grain structure. Different landscapes remarkably resemble different grain structures of materials at a microscopic level! It is all the same!

Thanks for this new example!
i love this. Its like saying taking care of our Instrument is like taking care of our universe if we maintain our taught clean and with a good vibrations we maintain our lifes and our worlds in good vibration, we co create our worlds and time with our taught and actions. we are a powerful weapon.
nice
Thanks Ben for finding this
Beautiful ! Thank you !
Sacred Geometry! The part IS the whole, yes? Well demonstrated throughout time, from the grand to the infintesimal! Thank You, again. 'I become a transparent eyeball... I am part or parcel of God'... Ah.. Gratitude for the Knowing. Passing it on..
GUAOOOO .... GRACIAS AMIGO.

</ p>

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Carrie and the Karma of Atlantis

Channeled- 07/18/95    For those who have been waiting for a channeling session with Atlantean…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Choosing To Be Here & Find Happiness Within You By Matt Kahn ... And ... Full Being Imprinting of Magnificence By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Pre-Lion’s Gate Purple-Rose Light Meditation
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Affirmations: I Am a Free Sovereign Being. I Activate the Full Power and Resonance of My Being By Steve Nobel
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation'
"The native Americans sure are friends of friends of Mother Mother Earth ...they are more connected…"
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation

Yurok Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From DeforestationThe…See More
11 hours ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'AWARENESS...15 Horrifying Facts About Processed Meat...YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ...MEAT EATERS CANNOT BE CLASSED AS HUMANS'
"With all the additives in industrialized meat nowadays. I wouldn't consider the average meat…"
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship