ARE WE THE CHOSEN ONES?

this is beautiful,

I FINALLY GET IT!!
this explains why i keep seeing the numbers 11:11, 444, 222, 333, 777 111 ,999

(earth angels are real)……

could we be the remnamts? that broke off portion?

get ready world something BEAUTIFUL IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!
let our hearts lead us to GOD!!
i love u ALL and in GODS eyes we ALL r ONE!!!
GOD IS REAL AND INDEED A LIVE!!!!
I DO BELIEVE AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!
PEACE to the NATION LOVE N ABUNDANCE!!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• EVERY BEING ON THIS PLANET WITHIN THIS TIME IS A BLESSING FROM THE DIVINE SPARKS...WE ARE WARRIORS N HAVE BEEN CHOSEN R VOLUNTEERED TO COME HERE TO BRING ON LIGHT TO EARTH!!! AS WE WAKE UP TOGETHER WE WILL SOON NO LONGER FEEL EMPTY N ALL THE PUZZLES WILL COME TOGETHER BEAUTIFULLY...LOVE & LIGHT MY SISTERS N BROTHERS FROM YOURS TRULY 11:11

• omg!!!  this is where i belongs !!!

i love u so much!!!

MAY BLESSING BE UPON U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY!!

• I tend to think that we all volunteered for this reality at our reincanation today

I am for certain ..........................

So~R~U~and ~U~know~who~U~ARE~SPECIAL

• OMG!!

I LOVE U SO MUCH , I FEEL SO MUCH ENERGY AND LOVE SURROUNDING ME AT THIS TIME!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

TINA

• The idea of being wayshowers resonate with me. As if we accepted to be first one that would undergo the awakening journey, for one day be ready to help others who are awakening. 

• "...as we accepted to be the first "-----not so , ............too many examples come to my mind, teachers, students in many yrs of our collective learning process..................

"...that would undergo the awakening journey"-----.........which is happening for 1,000's of yrs by now.......

"...for one day" -----............~if~ we just could make this global event................

"....be ready to help others who are awakening"-----.................eventho WE(collectively)been doing this for way too many generations, if you ask me, We have been doing this for long time. NOW is the RIPE, if u know what EYE mean.................folks are awakening and that is good news...............

• I certainly am the choosen one and the best one otherwise i would not be here...and it is not that i like to show off either believe me or not.There are countless Planets out there with countless inhabitants but we are here and it is for a reason.

We are all on a Mission according to the Divine Plan and we all have to play our part in the Divine Plan and so be it

The most important date is 21st Dec 2012 and time 11:11 and Spiritual Masters have adviced us to light a candle and start a prayer at 11:00 finishing at 11:11 for UNIVERSAL PEACE

Namaste

• Most probably the volunteers that were chosen. :)

• BTW: There are many aspects (but hopefully not all ;) of my life that correlate with the matrix movie, yes indeed.

• I LOVE U SO MUCH!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
14 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
14 hours ago
More…