For a long time the channeled messages have talked about the energies coming to earth raising the level of consciousness.

I hope its true but here in central New England people seem just as willfully indifferent  to everything except their routine schedules. Try to talk about these issues and they don't care or can't imagine where your coming from.

Try as I might I cannot find people who are aware of much beyond their everyday routines.

What about in your area?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• almost 30 years that i am aware of this world. and I can say today there is more and more people opening their eyes since the last 5 years and still growing. but still a lot around us can not see the obvious. People need time to change some need more time than others.

• Ofcourse there is always the problems inherent with consciousness rising ... and people 'uprising' as a result of such a rise in consciousness... that there is a realisation that we are being duped and held back by the cunning few who wield tremendous and unholy power, and who will only ALLOW us to evolve so much... think about it folks... every civilisation ends and history is so easily re-invented... conditioning is our greatest enemy under tyranny... 

• There is a difference between the consciousness raising we are experiencing now, as compared to the past.

The Divine Sacred Feminine is at the helm now.

And she seeks to unify.

Not separate.

She seeks to evolve through challenging ones self to be all they can be.

Not through competition.

We are at the leading edge of a consciousness "perfect storm".

It is why this time humanity will succeed.

Where in the past, we've annihilated each other as our level of consciousness has risen.

• Brother... I hope you are right... :) that we as humans will succeed in becoming free in every fundamental sense. And I do agree with you that the feminine is taking a stronger pull on our connective consciousness, still Peter, you must at least be concerned how our world is shaping up lately... but it is good to be calm and positive... as your photo clearly reveals haha... God bless ya :) 

• I think only a very few (like the folks here on ACC) get it, the whole point of advanced and advancing consciousness... and what needs to change... one just has to look at the way Govt's manipulate the Edward Snowden/ Manning/ Julian Assange stories to make idiots hate them (stupid flag-waving preferred!)... very brave and intelligent individuals who have given up their lives for the benefit of the masses under tyranny of elite world govt's/groups and their super deceptions aimed at installing a false new world order... no, instead we are force-fed rubbish like Barry Obama in Mandella's cell milking the photo-op he said he wasnt interested in... what a superficial world... my heart ALWAYS goes out to people who fight for freedom and TRUTH... whether it's more spiritual based or effecting the material world and our rightful freedoms.... consciousness must be raised by any and EVERY means...    

• Yes,more and more people are awakening by vast numbers.Its slow,but a steady increase."Conspiracy" documentaries are getting more hits.The power of truth is strong and it spreads like a energy wave all around the globe. I dont buy into to this whole Edward Snowden scandal going on however. I believe it is a test from elite. There is no way a single guy can get so much attention from mainstream media. Thousands of people have tried to speak up against 9/11 and none of them got the mainstream attention that Snowden is getting. The fight back from the elite is a whole different type of psychological warfare.Even you and I could be sucked into their game.

• I think you'll find that the mainstream media itself feels threatened by the growing policestate drive by the failing elites....Thus more and more outlets are revealing sensitive data, which previously they would have sat on, or simply and meekly obeyed the D-notice stamped on the subject....Not so much now...and of course, humans as a whole are waking up and evolving, in spite of appearances......Many are waking, yet keeping a conventional front for fear of ridicule....

As human consciousness expands and divine discontent raises, you will find more whistleblowers coming forward to challenge the anglo-amerikan power matrix...And around the world, more people will demand rights, freedoms, sharing of resources, etc....This is evolutionary and wil only grow until the world changes fully...

• Drekx Omegas:  I think that the journalists are pissed off because they're being spied on, I think that's why more stuff is coming out in the controlled media.

• Raising of conscious awareness sees you becoming less susceptible to being sucked in. by external influences.

Because you are getting sucked in to the divinity that exists within you.

I don't know who Edward Snowden is.

You may find that his gaining of main stream exposure regarding 9/11 is symptomatic of the changing times we are going through.

Another aspect of a raising consciousness is truth becomes harder to deny.

• Peter:  Edward Snowden is the guy that let us know we are being spyed on all the time through the NSA in the U.S.  ("I got nuttin' to hide!")

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
2 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
2 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
4 hours ago
More…