Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Everyday it seems as though it's heating up on this site between people. Biting at each other, one knowing more than another belittling each other for differing points of views. Where is the respect for each other come on. So what if someone thinks they know more than another if that is their perception and they are forcing it down anothers throat they are further from the truth than they think. 

You don't see Spiritual Masters doing this. They are most humble and go with to know you are special you have to know you are nothing. We are all the same. I shall believe what I want and am not going to ram what I believe down another's throat they will learn at their own pace as will I. Whos to say what I believe is correct anyhow?? The person who's throat I am trying to force feed my beliefs could know more than me! :) 

It seems that those that just have to be right are still battling their ego big time and might just benefit from taking a step back and letting go of the need to always be right and the most knowledgeable. Humility is a greater tool in my eyes than the need to be right. With thoughts creating reality why can't we all do what we can to visualize ascension running beautifully and smoothly and everyone awakening to unity, living in harmony and compassion with each other and all that share our planet. Surely this is a better way of using our energies than all this I'm right your wrong games of the ego. We can all learn the theory to spirituality but how many that have this need to be right have gained their knowledge through direct experiences with spirit? If people are going to get all heated with each other because what they say is right and anyone that disagrees is way off in the world of spirituality ( comments I have read from others on posts), can't we at least show some decency towards each other and play the game of duality nicely..? 

When we feel ourselves getting into this game of right and wrong why don't we just take a step outside look around at nature, breathe in the air deeply re-center ourselves and remember what's important in life. This is why many messages have told us to stay grounded during these times, don't get consumed by the chaos, love to all <3

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we can have differing strong opinions at times.

Ultimately, it is each person's experience and journey through life, that shapes how they think.

The school of hard knocks is a good school to go to. It turns a person who is very ignorant and arrogant (me in my 20s) into someone more mellow and compassionate when I see other people who do stuff that is not good.

Time is needed.  I'm trying to detach more and not get caught up in the dramas. But sometimes I'll defend people on here.

Thankyou Butterfly it is easy to get caught up and easy to defend when we see people we have made friends with get a bashing for their beliefs or opinions. This is why I think re-centering ourselves before we jump in is or could be a good idea lol.. Until we detach enough to hold mutual respect for each other and learn to rise above. I too attended the school of hard knocks ;)

If you did not SEE them at work Louise...that it is not mean they are not there...

Change the view ..and climb the ladder..and you will SEE them all..

Change the view..and you will change your perception..

Between J&B i stand..and i wait you all there at the door..at the gate..

You will be ready to give you the key?....we all will SEE...

I hope I am ready Neo <3

Me to i hope Louise..

The Messenger it will come to all...from them souls..if them will Feel with them hearts ...

Interesting Anthony - going to look that one up :)

Am in the process of beginning the read Anthony after you recommend it on here so will keep you posted, look forward to hearing more from you <3

Thanks for posting this, its much needed. Hopefully will bring some awareness, of course not a means to control, but to enlighten. Gently, yes, thanks!!!

Whenever I encountered any expression of difference in opinion, I always remind myself of the blind men and the elephant.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

:)

Yep.
MV

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship