For anybody interested this discussion will be all about Billy Meier who has been in contact for almost all of his life with a Human civilization from the Pleiades known as the Plejaren or as others call them the Pleiadians. Billy has written many books and has been in documentaries which have provided tons of information about who the Plejaren are, where they come from, and all they have taught him which will be posted here. Feel free to post anything about Billy and the Plejaren here in this discussion.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Billy comments on more of his photos he took of the Plejaren ships. Part 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apExafQX9cE
  • Billy comments on more of his photos he took of the Plejaren ships here in part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpU9KHAw-nY
  • Billy comments on his photos he took of various Plejaren ships. Since this is not in English one may need to check out the subtitles which will have the English translation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQdYVXSpWU
  • Contact Report 2 in reading form. https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_002#Co...
    The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Contact Report 002
  • Where to read Contact Report 4. https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_004#Co
    The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Contact Report 004
  • Contact Report 4 with Billy and Semjase. In this contact Semjase talks to Billy about the power of thought, hyperspace travel, and how the Plejaren are able to travel long distances in Space. How these ships are able to move so fast in our atmosphere will be talked about and Semjase talks to Billy about bad ET's that may want to harm us. https://youtu.be/2mUA2UjXoiU?si=DA-39SvuVrBTIdCv
  • Glad you read and enjoyed that report, friend....As you may have guessed, I've tried in the past, to familarize members with the true nature of Ashtar Sheran and found a mixture of rejections and resonating responses....And as the Plejarens say, it's this religious mindset often, that serves to block receptivity to truths...With some placing ETs, including Sheran, on some type of "holy" pedestal of worship....
    Actually, this happened in the past with a former member, now deceased, who often sought to project a fake image of Sheran/Aruseak, as if he were some type of a cosmic saint, or guru....The GFL regarded him a renegade, along with Vrillon...Nobody is all bad and irredeemable, but sanity and logic should apply to them, rather than blind devotion, as with Ashtar Sheran, aka, Aru-see-ak....
    • Yes I agree with them about what they said about religion. One definitely needs to be careful with religion as it definitely clouds the mind and I guess you could say it also makes you lose brain cells lol.
      • Religious persons often believe that they possess a monopoly upon spirit, which excludes non-believers, when in fact, spirit is beyond the confines of mere faith-based religions....I'm always keen to observe genuine snippets of spiritual law, within scripture, BUT, would never dream of depending upon it, to the exclusion of all else...The heart is a better "temple for the soul," than the Church......

I like to study the useful aspects of a variety of religions, always looking for that golden thread of truth, pertaining to genuine spiritual wisdoms....I would say that 90% of most religion is churchianity dogma...Not just christians, of course, they all preach dogmas, but the christians actually possess archbishops and pontiffs, who claim to be "bridges," between their congregations and Heaven....In most cases, Popes are lesser evolved than many agnostic, or atheistic types, or persons in other fields, or endeavours, as all is spirit, and in many cases, of a higher order than stagnant church, or temple dogmas....
        Currently, science is going the way of religions, but when truly applied, and with good intent, it's a marvellous force for good and spiritual expression..
  • I posted a video the other day about contact report 1. Here's where you can read it. https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_001
    The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Contact Report 001
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1586

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 765

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...Yeh I always thought we had a bad deal with the naming of "milky way." It obviously comes from the Greek, "galaxias," which means milky....So milky way galaxy is like saying the "milky way milky"...LOL

Now in contrast, we have a nearby…"
2 minutes ago
RichRaelian posted photos in Mission Of Maitreya; Eternal Divine Path
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good information You provided Drekx. It sounds like I might have to stop calling our galaxy the Milky Way and start calling it the Kashira Galaxy now."
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Ivy Ivy's discussion Galactic Languages in Starseeds from Sirius
"More Sirian words for you, Ivy....:
Sirians refer to our galaxy as; "Kashira." The Kashira galaxy, if you will...It has a reference to logoic ensoulment of creation, in so far as the poetic images place "ka" (soul,) with "shir" (rule and…"
51 minutes ago
"Hello friend....Well, Sirians refer to our galaxy as; "Kashira." The Kashira galaxy, if you will...It has a reference to logoic ensoulment of creation, in so far as the poetic images place "ka" (soul,) with "shir" (rule and administer,) "ra" (female…"
55 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drekx what is the Siran word for the milky way galaxy and what does it mean? I know most Sirian words have a poetic and deeper meaning."
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for that data Drekx. I feel Lord Surea and the Time Lords are going to bless us with an amazing new galactic year. The long dark age is just about over now. We usher in the Light and continue to raise the frequency of this sacred realm to our…"
1 hour ago
"AE...Can do more than the year, can give the date today, the 27th July, which is the long count of 13.0.11.13.16..

13 baktun
13 X 144,000 days = 1,872,000 days
0 katun
0 X 7,200 days = 0 days
11 tun
11 X 360 days = 3,960 days
13 uinal
13 X 20 days…"
2 hours ago
More…