Alien Race New Show

Here is the press release for a new reality television show searching for starseeds/hybrids/indigos who possess innate and exceptional abilities above those of humans. This is a serious show and will not only make for groundbreaking television but will also impact on our planet for the better...

In the NBC hit show, Heroes, ordinary people across the globe discoveredthey had supernatural abilities, realizing that they were all meant to
serve a higher purpose. For our team this premise is no longer purely
fictional and in fact, could very much be a reality.

RosemaryReed of Back Door Productions, creator and producer of new reality
phenomenon, Alien Race, is collaborating with Heroes creative writer and
co-producer Aron Coleite to begin the nationwide search for those who
possess extraordinary and potentially extra terrestrial powers. This is
not a scripted series, nor is it fiction. Alien Race is the first
reality show of its kind, academic and enlightening in its approach, it
arrives at a moment in time where hybrids, extra terrestrials and space
discovery is stimulating the consciousness within today’s society and
the public psyche like never before.

This pioneering new realitytelevision concept has already caused a stir within the conspiracy, UFO
and alien communities. The notion of alien hybrids, humans who have
alien ancestry found deep in their genetic make up, has, for a long
time, been followed with great interest and intrigue. For years members
of the public have speculated that there is more to life on earth than
what currently meets the eye. Today, millions of people are logging on
to the hundreds of online forums, Facebook pages and blogs, containing
people’s stories of abduction, a sense of not belonging, exceptional
abilities, heightened sensitivity and extraterrestrial experiences.

However,it is not just speculative members of the public whose attention has
been captured by the phenomenon of hybrids walking among us. A growing
number of scientists, security and government officials, and high
profile speakers have all spoken out in support of the hybrid theory,
producing some very compelling and convincing evidence that couldn’t be,
and more importantly, shouldn’t be, ignored.

So now, for thefirst time ever on television, Alien Race will be unearthing some of the
most astonishing, remarkable and, at times, peculiar members of the
public, whose abilities will astound and shock audiences. For those who
truly possess the traits of a hybrid, their lives will be changed
forever, as they embark on a journey of a lifetime and that will alter
the world’s perceptions on life, as we currently know it.

Leadingthe search will be our expert investigative team, made up of members
who come from a wide and varied range of professional backgrounds.
However, these members have been carefully selected because of their
common bond with one another; the desire to investigate the potential
for alien life on Earth.

Among the Alien Race team are ex-MoDhead of UFO projects Nick Pope and intuitive investigator Jules
Williams, two prolific members of this community. Throughout his career,
Nick Pope has had access to the highest level of government information
on extra terrestrial activity whilst Jules, has used his intuitive
abilities for many years to help the MoD and other respected
organizations in their investigations into the unknown.

As webegin to introduce this revolutionary show to the public forum, Nick,
Jules and their team will be leading a campaign to find a member of the
public to fill the fifth and final space on the expert investigative
panel. This exceptional individual will feel that they possess the
qualities and attributes of a hybrid. Those who believe that they fit
this will be asked to submit video testimonials online, documenting
their abilities and experiences. The most incredible and convincing
candidates will then be invited to meet with Nick and Jules to undergo a
series of intensive interviews and tests, ultimately leading to one
taking the final seat on the investigation.

This is a once in alifetime opportunity for a member of the public to not only become part
of television history but to also become part of world history. Prepare
to make contact, the Alien Race has landed.

For more information visit:
www.contactalienhybrid.com & our forum
at: www.contactalienhybrid.com/community
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T9qa_oy7c0

So what does everyone think?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings from Mothership!

I'm new to this forum and I noticed that there hasn't been much activity on this topic lately... So I'm hoping to reignite the fire! :-) I discovered the existence of this exciting TV show not too long ago...

I believe it will be groundbreaking, thought-provoking and fun! Personally I am really enthusiastic about it; I truly believe it has the potential to be paradigm-changing! As long as we all get involved and stay positive about it. Judging from the research I've done, they seem to be genuine and serious about the show, and still very busy with the development stage. I don't think they want to ridicule anyone; my feeling is that they are the first example of mainstream TV taking a real interest in this subject! I think this is another step towards disclosure and public acceptance of the existence of extraterrestrials. :-)

Any more opinions about it?

• This has recently been posted on the show's website:

Alien Race is generating a lot of interest and we're getting some fascinating feedback. We've had people ask how they can take part, and other people asking about the show more generally - when is it going to start, which network is it going to be on, what's the format? We're still discussing all these questions and don't have the answers yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do. This is taking time because it's important that we get this right. This is going to be a groundbreaking show and the key issue for us is that it treats this subject seriously and is respectful to all participants. We won't settle for anything less and indeed we've already turned down a few offers (including some from major TV industry figures) because we felt the treatment was not sufficiently serious and respectful. We won't compromise on this. We know that some people are naturally suspicious about TV shows and we understand this, given the way that shows on subjects like UFOs and alien abductions have sometimes portrayed witnesses and people who have had alien contact. That's why we're taking our time with this and will only move ahead when we get assurances that everyone involved in this show will be treated with respect and given a chance to have their say. For us, this show isn't about money - it's about changing the world.

This is kind of a reassurance, isn't it?

• Say, how has it gone?  It's been a half year now.

• Sounds good but look at what the government done to those with powers in 'Heroes'. So this would be a good way for them to find these people without even looking! I doubt any will fall for such an obvious ploy to weed out those who are gifted!

Peace and Love to all x

• That intro is pretty funny!

If they want to know where the "Alien Hybrids" are they just need to look in the mirror, pretty much everyone is a Hybrid right? We all have ultra terrestrial DNA within us, being that they helped create us, atleast that's my take on it...

It will be interesting to see what they are going to try and do with that show....

Honestly I would tell them my story, I'm not afraid... maybe that's not good, but I'm not afraid of them or telling the world what's happened to me... :)
  • Sounds like a way to identify anyone well above average and put them away...
    If I had special abilities, I certainly wouldn't be running to a TV show to put them out in public.
  • I am with you Ann and Katt. People meeting the criteria will not want to participate and be made into a freakshow and exploited, ridiculed and all the things we humans do to people or things we do not understand, lol. Just like if they came out with a show dedicated expressly to abductees, I would NOT volunteer to be on the show....had the ridicule, scorn, disbelief and just general lack of understanding....been there done that. Even on new age site, opening up about my experiences has been a truly mixed bag, lol.
  • I think this could be very interesting if they can actually get someone to fit the criteria.

Got Powers? Willing to prove it?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
17 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
18 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…