Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am under the impression that earth is still in guarantee until after Dec 21/2012 and this is just a little early for contact, keep the faith and be patient.

• So ready...patience has never been more difficult.
    • The wait will be well worth it my friend i promise you..

I can smell and taste the change in every pore of my being..

Plans are already taking place unbeknownst to us behind the

scenes..

Just hold on a tad longer..

May your path be full of joy and happyness my friend

Regards

Plazmuh

• another thing i have to add :) 

maybe our star bros and sistas this time just will not show up to all before we stop being so helpless, we are still lacking so much self-trust by asking external help for our problems...i think our star-guides expect us to treat them as equal partners, not like saviors or knights or even babysitters (they already are in some way)... 

for thousands of years they wanted Earth people to worship them for help like this ...this time it is gonna be different! They want to help us as equal partners who are just the same as we, just some dimensions higher...and equal partners dont do the job (ascension) for each other, they only guide us by teaching and giving us advice and tools.

• That makes sense to me and I am all for making these changes happen by oursleves. However they promise us that change is coming soon, so we wait for change. If they said we need to make this happen ourselves, we need to go and call out the cabal and protest and spread this message then we would do that instead. But they tell us to change is coming, so we wait...

If nothing happens then we will have to make the changes happen ourselves. But I see evidence of what they promise is coming true so I have faith. Sometimes I doubt but so far I have always overcome my doubt.

• i know what you mean...i think its more complex than we imagine ... i think "they" are contributing in that change in ways hard to explain from 3d point of view. They are assisting for sure... no doubt but at the end it is all up to "us" - all people on this Planet. They can only assist the change up to a certain level i guess...there is a law of free will and if our Planets majority is not interested in that global change it is our choice ... it wouldnt be fair to intervene somewhere where the majority wants to sit in its good old 3d comfort zone... it would be violence to intervene...

i am still optimistic, that if there would be a catastrophe or sth like that, "they" would intervene more directly (as they already did several times)

I also think that you dont have to have Faith at all, you just have to love love love and then no faith is needed...but i know what you mean

• Hello Laura.

I am from South Africa and believe me things are REALLY bad here. Nothing in the mainstream news though but white people are murdered daily literally and other races are living in the most a paling situations as never before. Its a fact that South Africa has the most murder, rape and corruption in the world today. So for us few enlighten people the weighting is really tough.

I have to agree with you the change must come from inside. We all, I myself included get many off days we are jobless and live on the breadline but we are so blessed in the same time. My awakening came some few mounts ago after watching many videos that showed me whom I am, not from this planet but a visitor with a mission. It is amazing to see how the global conciousness is the same for all. That is proof to me that our star bro's and sisters are watching over us and assisting us at this present time. I share so many stories here of what other 'star' people say here, and we are kilomoters apart form each other. This can only be if we are guided by the same spirit and assisted in the same direction. 

One thing is for sure whether we are ready or not. The ascension-shift SHALL happen. I am not exactly sure what is going to happen from a technical point, but I know that ITS going to occur. 

Love and greetings to all.

• There are some people that would rather ascend themselves than live

and more time under this opression, But this will never be allowed..

Fear will grip a % of people thats when your groundwork will reap the

dividends..

You have already saved many lives with your love and wisdom..

Many are now prepared to wait in hope they will not be let down

Please dont ever underestimate the power of your love and the

importance of your work..

Im told you Lightworkers are the ultimate in your own DNA liniage

You being here RIGHT NOW is no accident..

Many books will be written in your honour and with some justification..

You walk but one pace behind GOD and he is pleased..

May your path be filled with LOVE

Regards

Plazmuh

are now going to wait and see rather than

• The shift isnt about disclosure but about ascension of our souls...i agree with krishna kalki this time :)

I would be more than happy to meet my star-mates...but i think that many of us wouldnt learn anything if this would happen just like that... 

One very important person yesterday told me that "he would believe in ET life if they would just show up in front of him"  many of us are asking/waiting for that... well my opinion is that this would be like giving a child chocolate before it has cleaned up its room.

You BE the shift, ascension is IN you! Let it be like a snowball getting bigger and bigger, not missionizing others (!) but with love that you are. Readyness means that we actually dont need the first contact or anything external to ascend, it has already happened and is happening very smooth and naturally.

Love to all

• You are so right Laura my dear lady..

The change is for us to usher in..

If i never see a visitor it would not concern me in

the least..

I was touched by love and that is reward enough..

Yes i can understand your need to behold but You by

your loving efforts are setting the flame of Love all by yourselves..

Your are carrying the burden of those yet awake..

From the bottom of my heart i cannot thank you enough..

The Galactics are humbled in your skills and marvel at your workrate..

The beacon of light can been seen from many Galaxies already they

are as impatient as you dear ones..

Please accept my love and carry it forever..

Love and Light

Plazmuh

8108771069?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
11 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
12 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
12 hours ago
More…