Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am ready and waiting, namaste.

• i am also ready for this i have been awakend for almost a uear now i, and many others are truly ready for this to happend, so please show us, now that we have shown you.

• It seems to me, in my limited perspective, that the sooner the changes are made visible to the masses, the sooner we can all help them through the process. We are having no effect on them since there is nothing to get their attention to open them up to something new. I personally went through hell to get me to where I am now - sooner or later something will have to shake them up. I went through my levels of hell with so little help, and yet here we are in multitudes, ready to assist them, and with plans of broadcasting information on a global level to educate them and answer all their questions. I don't understand. Love to all my fellow Lightworkers!

• You are speaking logically, Shannon, and from your heart.

I hear you, but am not sure Galactics and Spiritual Hierarchies hear you.

If they do, apparently there is nothing more they can do than to encourage us. They should certainly NOT be offering us false hope. They should not be informing us about mass landings that are not going to take place. And maybe we should stop being their fools?

We could just do our best to influence other earthlings to operate from a place of love instead of a place of fear. If we could each influence 3 people in the next year to do this, and they each influenced three more people, we could turn our global situation around fairly quickly, I would think.

As you say, it is difficult to wake people up. Most of my family and friends consider me 'out there' at the least, so they aren't going to listen to me. They have already heard what I have to say and choose to ignore it. A few listen politely, but they certainly don't want to hear about aliens etc. Can't say I blame them. 

If there are Galactics nearby, it isn't exactly obvious to the masses! I have yet to see one or hear from one; I have yet to see a UFO. I am losing my faith in all things ET by the minute, because they appear to be making fools out of all of us.

They once had a solid FRIEND and light-worker in me, but I'm about to return to the role of "average loving human trying to accept/understand suffering, and offer help where I can". I cannot imagine that I'll be a member of this crew for much longer. I'll continue to go within, I'll continue to hope, but I will not be made a fool of any longer.

If I'm as valuable as 'they' claim, maybe they will manifest in some way, to keep me as a member of this crew.  And by manifest I do not mean speak through a channel. Let them speak directly to me!

• I don't often post here...but you have my call on this Andraste...sooner rather than later.

viking

• NAH forget Sydney come to the sunny Gold Coast lol

I'm the same as you Frenzy mate let's get it on - don't worry about shocking the people on Earth we are used to it lol - just fly around the world in our atmosphere with ya BIG ship and I gaurentee you will get EVERYONE asking what the hell is going on, then we can do our job properly as just about everyone in this world of ours will see what we are talking about. But you have to make sure it gets air time on TV & Radio, the whole world awakened in a very very short time this is what we need guys.

When 911 hit the TV & Radio it got worldwide recognition instantly, sure people were shocked and spell bound and couldn't stop watching it on TV but that only lasted for a few days then it was onto the war over it - You have to have IMPACT to get our attention ... http://futureworldideas-alanwalton5.blogspot.com.au/

• Half the species dont have ships! Lol we travel in light *facepalms* it is not as simple as forcing a hunk of metal into your atmosphere... The materialisation of people on the surface is something we require fixing stuff to do.. we're woking on it but not having a concept of time and needing your vibrations pushing the frequency of light higher so we can manefest... Well its hard to say exactly when but the 'tank is almost full'

• I understand it would be hard to do - but if you want vibrations up people have to be aware to be able to work on there vibrations right ?

We apologise for our impatience, we don't mean to be that way, but when someone promises us paradise in the new world, we just want to get out of this depressive 3D reality as soon as we can, the government has had us under strict control for so long and a lot of people have lost there freedom and they are not having a lot of fun at the moment.

We DO APPRECIATE what you guys are doing immensely and I understand it takes time to do these things you must do first, but to US it seems like it's taking forever because we do have concept of time unfortunately. 

• Yes this is why we as lightworkers and starseed must lead the way and bring those negatives into the light, we must offer a hand in the darkness. I have incarnated into the body of a gay woman I know the oppression and control you speak of, imagine if you will a column of glass leading all the way from earth to the center of the galaxy, light is filling it and it is very nearly at the center but we dont know how long it will take you guys to fill the rest, theres an acceleration in learning to take into account, the time already taken to fill up thus far and so on and so forth, all calculated by beings who don't operate in that kind of reality... I'm not a scientist I personally can't give you the answer. I am aware of who I am but not where I'm from and I am only just getting to what my specific purpose is here and of the greater movements, I speak from the heart, from a universal truth that is inside us all.. it will be soon, but soon could to you mean another 20 years it could mean another 20 months, when one holds the entirity of creation in ones minds eye time becomes.. Well irrelevent. In the blink of the universal eye you or I as physical beings come and go, who's timeframe are we looking at mine, yours, the universe... To a small child 3 minutes is an eternity, to an adult only a moment.. You see how this time thing is :)

• Battling Bard, I mean no offense, but from 1989 through 1992 I went through a very similar waiting game, and nothing happened. Things were delayed to 1999-2002, they said, so I waited again--more expectant second time around coz I could see that many more were 'on board'. Still nothing.

Then in 2010 I allowed myself to hope one more time. Twenty years is NOTHING in this waiting game. Heck, twenty of our lifetimes is nothing to Ashtar Command. If they are reading this, they can send someone to my door, and to yours, within the next 30 minutes--someone with an important and true message that both of us can post here. Otherwise I remain feeling very gullible and sad.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
11 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
11 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
More…