Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, their disclosure is long overdue, but let us not forget, we must manifest the change ourselves too.

• Very good, very very important point! The window of opportunity is open NOW, we have all the assistance we need, but ultimately, WE are the Creators, that's why we are here at this time. we must keep active as  Lightworkers and Lightbearers,  there's much "clean up" to be done still

<3<3<3

• I AM ready. My family is ready. My friends are ready. And now we wait.

• copied from//2012.blogspot.com:
    RETURN OF THE GODDESS
    6-5-2012 
    After the great success of World Liberation Day and even greater success of Reboot of the Grid, our efforts for planetary liberation continue. This time, we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of the Venus transit on June 5th. Masses will gather and visualize the arrival of the Goddess energy so that for the first time in 5000 years we will have the chance to co-create our own spiritual destiny in harmony and replace the outdated society of war and conflict with a more advanced one of spiritual understanding. We need to have 144,000 people doing this visualization with focus to achieve the desired effect. 
    On June 5th/6th there will be a Venus transit, a rare cosmic event when planet Venus passes in front of the solar disk. This Venus transit will mark a completion of the 8 year cycle of the Return of the Goddess which started with a previous Venus transit in 2004. Goddess energy is a pure feminine essence of Love that will help us easing the planetary liberation process. Both masculine energies of action and feminine energies of receptivity are needed to complete this process successfully. Removal of all dark entities will be a direct consequence of a newly achieved balance of female and male energies on this planet.

We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of the Venus transit, which comes this June 5th /6st. Exact times for different time zones are:
    3:30 pm HAST June5th (Hawaii)
    5:30 pm AKDT June5th (Alaska)
    6:30 pm PDT June5th (Los Angeles)
    7:30 pm MDT June5th (Denver)
    8:30 pm CDT June5th (Houston)
    9.30 pm EDT June5th (New York)
    10:30 pm BRT June5th (Rio de Janeiro)
    2:30 am BST June6th (London)
    3:30 am CEST June6th (Paris)
    3:30 am SAST June6th (South Africa)
    4:30 am EEST June6th (Bulgaria)
    5:30 am MSK June6th (Moscow)
    7:00 am IST June6th (India)
    9:30 am CST June6th (Beijing)
    10:30 am JST June6th (Tokyo)
    11:30 am AEST June6th (Sydney)
    If your place is not listed, you can find the exact transit center time for your location:

Instructions:
    1.  Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.
    2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then visualize a loving feminine presence in the shape of a beautiful Goddess descending from the sky and entering your physical body. If you are female, this presence will harmonize your inner woman and make you more loving. If you are male, this presence will make you more balanced in your actions. Stay united with that presence for a while.
    3. Visualize bright new spiritual future for humanity, with men and women in perfect understanding, with our society growing beyond need for wars and conflicts as all dark entities, physical and non-physical, are removed from our planet. Visualize all wounds of humanity being healed, all humanity being inspired and guided with everybody having their own connection with their own Soul and the Source in perfect balance of their inner male and female aspects.
    Please do this visualization as instructed and do not change it as otherwise it will not have the desired effect.
    το τελος του κοσμου 2012
    • ill be doing this, thankyou for posting! 

L&L

freddie 

• Thanks so much for posting this on here.

• I will be doing this.. Thanku.. Love n Light to All.. Namaste..<3..

• Of course we all like to see this manifest. And I bet they are even more excited for this moment. But it is not in their hands to decide when disclosure comes. From what I've understood we need to focus our intentions and thoughts of the future we all want to manifest, and they are willing to help us on that path. They want us to choose freely without limitations because it is our world, they don't want to create our path, that path we have to create both individually and collectively. 

There are so many of us working tirelessly on focusing on this bright future and by doing so we are transmuting lower vibrations, just keep doing it and the light will be so strong here on earth. But this is something that need to happen naturally, sad to say, but just because many of us feel really ready to end this 3d illusion with limitations we still have to help others come to that stage also I believe. There are still many that is living their lives believing that they only are a small being, that they think death will result in just endless black nothing, that they are told the truth by scientists, media etc, that they think humans are a random lucky lifeform on earth and that there may not yet be any other life out in the universe until our NASA found it... the list goes on.. and as long as the majority is unaware of their true nature, their true selves, that there are more than they know, that they finally take the step out of the box of norms and dogmas and start question everything THEN we are beginning as a collective to be ready for this change to occur.

And as it seems, many people are doing this undoubtebly. People start to wake up without anyone forcing them to, it's natural and it is our destiny. It may take some "time" as we see it, what's the big deal? We certainly wont suffer an apocalypse or something like that nonsense. We are all in control, and people need to realize that. We create our future, we have to be the change on a global scale. We have to give it "time" to manifest and stay strong! we are the lights illuminating the path and we cannot stop shine, we must shine brighter and let all feelings and emotion that is not of love to transmute into love.

Please stand strong and don't give up, there is no reason to give up when you know exactly what you are gonna get as a reward for your hard work. See this as a simple movie or a game, the good guys or the ones of the light NEVER ever drops dead so close to the end. They always win by standing strong and making sacrifices, just like the way WE have to do it. We are all here because we thought we could handle it, and we will!

Shine your light even stronger for everyday to come brothers and sisters, don't let it fade because you feel exhausted. This life-experience was never meant to be an easy task, and we believed we could handle it!!

(sorry if there is some hard parts to understand, I wrote this from my intuitive knowledge of my heart, not my ego)

Love you all !! <3 

• Well said, and well-written, Ogdoo. You are very wise.

• i am ready,,thanks for the post..

namaste..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
2 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
3 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
4 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
5 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
5 hours ago
More…